Thread: Phase shift?

Phase shift?

Something has been going on with me lately that I don't quite know what to make of. I still like being myself as Ericka but have been preferring to wear guy's clothes. I mean I still wear all the female underwear, makeup wigs and stuff but have preferred wearing guy stuff, and it's not the same as being my guy self, Richard. It may have something to do with the integration of my two parts, I don't know. I think I'll just go with the flow and my feelings for awhile and see what happens. If I end up doing this all the time, I don't know where that will leave me with the forum and my friends. I'm a little apprehensive about that. As usual, I'd appreciate any input from you gals. Take care, Love, Ericka

Gold Member
    May be your a MtF who wants to be FtM, may be

I say you should just do what makes you feel most comfortable. Whether its dressing up or down.

FadedWings - My home page ^^

Or maybe you're getting to a place in your life where you feel like the GG do. That you feel more comfortable in the out wear of men clothing. This is just a suggestion.

Rickie

Go with the flow Ericka!It will all work out in the end!you are a very beautiful person and no harm will come to you with what you desire!

I've been having problems to lately. I think cause its summer. I really miss dressing up as Angie. In the summertime I usally put Angie away till the late fall. So your not the only one feeling like the way you do.

Sounds a bit like my Convergence idea- how do we express all our multifaceted nature at the same time? Visually, you probably appear more like the average GG this way. Inside, is it Erickard or Richacka? Always You, of course, but if you had an equal number of Ericka and Richard aspects on the table before you how would you prioritise them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my process of coming to know and feel myself as a woman I've gone through many ebbs and flows. Coming to know and release your inner self is a long process with many contractions and expansions along the way. It's a journey for sure.
    Sometime I felt more male than others and some times more female.
    I think your plans to follow your feelings is a good one. Your feelings will lead you to where you need to go. Enjoy the journey!

Love,
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

you've got the right idea...

Just go with flow (but you know that) I've kind of shifted more into a "tomboy" lately as well, a change I tried to reflect in my avatar. Who says a MtF crossdresser has to be all heels and dresses? Not that I will be giving up either on a permanent basis!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Ericka:

I have to agree with Rikki, we go through many phases, and this is just another one. I do think your very much on the right track to go with the flow.

I have not been dressing at all for a while, other than panties, which I wear every day. I don't know why, but it seems to come and go. I don't have any intentions of purging, too costly. I just do what ever I feel like doing.

Don't worry about it.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I think this is natural, like spring, summer, autumn, winter, or the tides or the phases of the moon. I was satisfied en drab for about 30 years, then, once Pandora got out of the box, yikes! Since joining this forum almost 2 years ago, I have gone many weeks without visiting, then visit several times a day. The rule is simple, "if it feels good and doesn't hurt anybody else, do it." Have fun, when you want to.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards
    . I think I'll just go with the flow and my feelings for awhile and see what happens. If I end up doing this all the time, I don't know where that will leave me with the forum and my friends. I'm a little apprehensive about that.
    Like the Front page Says Erika......'The # 1 Community for Crossdressers, their Family and Friends.'

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ericka, you know that whether you change en femm or not you still are you. That is, you are both no matter what you wear. You are who you are inside; as simple as that. You should never stop posting for you are a part of the forums - now and forever more! You have always had great thing to say and that will never cease no who is posting.....Ericka or Richard - it won't matter.

BTW, you're doing what's right -- going with the flow.

Hugs and kisses,

Debbie
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Thank you

Thank you, my sisters for your positive energy and your encouragement. Tears of happiness came to my eyes when I read all your posts. I love you all. Ericka

You know, maybe you're not some category...some label....maybe you're just a person. Not a "MtF", or a "TS", but rather just a person. Wear whatever you want to, and don't sweat it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Moods are perfectly normal for crossdressers. I go through them too--I'll go several days and only wear slacks en femme. I'll wear men's shirts en femme (hey, if Shania can sing about it, we can do it!). I'll wear shorts with nylons. Whatever!

Wear what you're comfortable in. You're still yourself.

Rikki

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Ericka, you've gotten some great replies. I won't repeat them. But as to worrying about where all this will leave you with the forum and your friends. Your friends will always be your friends. And you'll always have a home here. Friends are the people who accept you for who you are, and home is (among other things) that place where you can just be you.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    I would like to say that when u are in this phase stuck for more than a year,then u have gone over to the dark side(men). For in this world there is no middle ground. All of those that disagree should examine the range of their feelings.
    On the other hand it might just be what we call stress of life to feel normal. I could be wrong.
    SOrry for blabbering.
    It is cold here in south africa.
    Love Ya
    chantelle
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Thumbs up like a yo yo

I get the same feeling cept I want to dress more, I feel like a yo yo ,some time's I do other's I dont Life is a merry go round for sure, so just enjoy the ride as you can. I AM!!!!

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

A Set Back?

I still love to be Sharon Rose but, I too, recently backed Sharon away. When I had pictures taken, I saw an ugly woman staring back at me. I can still make myself feel better when I do a grade A makeup job but the pictures keep popping back into my mind. Have any of you experienced this?

Thanks....
    :be: Sharon Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Rickie
    Or maybe you're getting to a place in your life where you feel like the GG do. That you feel more comfortable in the out wear of men clothing. This is just a suggestion.
    I'd subscribe to this suggestion.
    Sounds like you just come to terms with yourself and become a normal girl.
    Go on. I am happy for you.

(We complain about our fears and urges and want to get rid of that feelings most of our life. But if they diminish, we are irritated.)
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-20-2006 at 11:17 AM.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Sharon Rose, that's actually fairly common. It's been discussed a few times in just the three months I've been here. It's the difference between how you feel and how you literally see yourself. Search the site for this and/or start your own thread. You may be surprised at the responses.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Hmm

Guess I've been concerned for nothing. Bottom line is I'm just me. Ericka

Ericka go the way you feel it is the way to happiness.
    If you stray from us we will miss you.
    Angie G