Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing for a Healthier Lifestyle!!

Crossdressing for a Healthier Lifestyle!!

So here I set, out on a business trip with 13 coworkers, and were eating at a local resturant. And I realize that I'm eating healthier that all these guys!! And the main reason I am eating that way is because I want to fit into my size 10 dress! I even ate fruit on the plane while they were scarfing down donuts for breakfast. Plus while on the mine tour today, I volunteered to walk the 9 miles of underground belt lines so I could get more exersize. All because I want to maintain my girlish figure!! So for me, crossdressing has changed my eating and exersize habits in a positive way. While waiting to go underground I ran into an old friend and the first thing he said was "Damn, you look great!". Couldn't tell him the real reason but I could have kissed him on the spot! Hehehe. So, I think look better and feel great!!

So how has crossdressing affected you healthy lifestyle?

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-19-2006 at 10:00 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar

testimonial

I must admit, it did the same for me. I began watching what I ate, cut out pork, started exercising more, playing basketball, walking when I could ride. Voila! It took about six years, but I took off 16 lbs and kept them off - until I met my SO and stopped dressing as much. So yes, there are health benefits to our lifestyle.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Well girls, it's the same with me...put on a nice dress and those love handles just don't fit in. Like you Karren, I've been eating a whole lot healthier. Salads for lunch, salads for dinner, though I occassionally treat myself to a no no - like the chocolate milkshake this eve . Boy do I feel guilty ;-}. I'll exercise a little bit more tomorrow morning!
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Karen, You walked 9 miles in a mine Girl?

Your're a better man - erp - woman than me love

(in heels would have been a real challenge)
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jillinla
    Karen, You walked 9 miles in a mine Girl?

Your're a better man - erp - woman than me love

(in heels would have been a real challenge)
    Well it did take 5 hours. And my new $150 mining boots were rubbing bad. So the whole time I kept thinking how nice a pair of heels would feel right now. LOL.

Love Kerren

.......My Photos

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]If you want to look like a woman, you must eat like a woman. I've lost 30 lbs because I wanted to look better dressed, and feel great, planing on loosing another 25 by summers end. I eat heathier take better care of my skin, exercise more, want buns of steel, Why so when I dress I look better. But I have noticed in drab how much better I look, and do love the new ME.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I've lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks and about 2" off my waist. This is do to eating better and excerising. Its funny I never really thought of my waistline in till I started to dress.

Rickie

I've lost about 50 lbs in the last year. I was 225 but am now 175 and about a 10/12 dress size. I'd say 30 of those 50 lbs lost can be attributed to Steffie. Everyone who knows me as male says I am thin now but I think I'd actually like to get into the 150's or at least 160's. However, I haven't dressed in about a week and haven't lost anything in that time. Further evidence to get back into crossdressing again I guess.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

I just love food too much
    But I'm so happy for all of yous
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

pretty pretty princess

i do

i eat more cautiously.i don't eat pork,reduce all meats.don't eat fast food.take vitamins and walk more these days.i'm on the border of a 10/11 in pants.makes me feel good about myself when i can shop in the petite area of the store.

michelle19845

I'm also very carefull with my diet. I lost about 90 pounds the last couple of years, I'm still slightly overweight. However, my desire to look feminine keeps me from losing more weight... How's that? you may ask.

Well, as I've said several time this little bit of overweight enables me to keep enough breasts, with the help of some pectoral exercizes and a push up bra, so that my cleavage is credible enough... I fill up nicely a 38 D Bra and wouldn't want to lose that

But yes, I would still like to lose some weight around my waist but without losing my breasts... Any hints appreciated...

Eugenie

I'm with you Barb but I'm trying.
    Angie G

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I changed my eating habits to lose 30 lbs....was well worth it too!

Emily Ann

Well, I just started to go for a very moderate 24/7. Lost 10 lbs since, eat healthier, care more for my body, go by bicycle instead by subway. Just feel better.
    Only thing that didn't change is that I still smoke.

So I'd say CDing is physically healthy, but can be mentally harmfull

Well, I wasn't that heavy to begin with but noticed that I was beginning to accumulate around the middle. I now walk two miles every morning before work and virtually eliminated beef, pork and fast foods from my diet. Down 10pounds in the middle.

Junior Member Scrunchie-Bunchie's Avatar
    My wife decided to go on a diet and told me I needed to lose weight too. At my worst I was 38" waist. I was 34" when we met and I'm hoping to get back to 34" so that I can again wear my purple skirt.

Just one more motivation to maintain a healthier lifestyle. I've been at it for about a month and am beginning to see and feel results. If I'm successful I'm going to need a new wardrobe, or two new wardrobes, hia and hers.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I have worked to maintain my weight at about 150#. I have noticed that the one item that would put on weight fast was beer, so have cut back on that for years. I also ride my bike frequently. I have a 31" waist and want to maintain it. Just have to do things to keep the metabolism working fast.

Jodi

i wanted this really pretty denim skirt, so my wife bought it for me, 2 sizes to small, sher said if i really want it ill lose enough to fit into it. im working hard believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Well it did take 5 hours. And my new $150 mining boots were rubbing bad. So the whole time I kept thinking how nice a pair of heels would feel right now. LOL.

Love Kerren
    I'll bet you'd have amputated your feet if you had walked nine miles in your heels.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Could some of you please talk me through what you typically eat on a daily basis? I am desperate to loose weight, and could do with some more detailed examples to follow.

Many thanks! xxx
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by KateW
    Could some of you please talk me through what you typically eat on a daily basis? I am desperate to loose weight, and could do with some more detailed examples to follow.

Many thanks! xxx
    I typically eat nothing or a bowl of Special K for breakfast, yogart and an apple sauce to lunch and a regular meal for dinner. And the main rules are; portion control, no snacking after dinner and lower fat snacks during the day, like twizlers or a granola bar. Not a candy bar or chocolate. ok once in a while treat your self!!! and the biggy....exersize, exersize, exersize!!! You'll plataue if your only dieting since you body will adjust to your new lower calory intake. You need to burn off extra calories every day. Ice hockey and crawling around in underground coal mines works for me!! lol But may not be for everyone.....or for that manor, anyone! hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

I never got to the point where I had any more than 10 pounds to lose but I started running 3 years ao because I realized I was eating poorly and not doing any exercise to maintain my weight. What I usuall do during the day is something like a bowlo of cheerios or egg beaters for breakfast, lunch is usually a salad and soup, and dinner is whatever seemingly healthy thing I can find siting around. In regards to watching extras try to skip the dressing with the salad because a load of ranch can negate the salad, skip the soda, and drink light beer. I run usually about 30 miles a week because it is my quickest way to work, but if you are new to working out just start at 2 miles and add a block a week or something like that. It is really amazing how you can start at something very difficult like jogging and walking 2 miles and work up to the point where running 2 miles is a joke. Also, try to work out in the morning because it supposedly increases your etabolism plus I have found that I am much less stressed when I run before work.

Banned Read only

Walking Blues

I walk. I love to walk. I love to walk dressed. Five to seven miles at a shot. Often up to 15 miles a day. On show days I've walked 27 in a day, mostly in the theatre. (I have a ped deal and it keeps count for me.) Keeps my legs nice for sure, and keeps the weight down.

Healthier?

No doubt about it Karren, CDing keeps you young for sure. Ericka