Thread: Bra Lines

Bra Lines

I have not yet told my wife about my cross dressing, so I always stop a few hours before she comes home. I am always worried about her being able to see the marks from my bra on my skin. Any suggestions on getting rid of those lines quicker?

telltale lines and bra marks

Hi Everyone: I always wear a bra around the house, and I hate having to take it off when my SO is on her way over. I often have marks on my back and chest from my underwire bra so what I do is keep the bedroom dark and I remove her glasses asap when I am undressing her. Then she is less llikely to see any incriminating marks left by my Wacoal or Glamorise bra. If she has ever seen them she has not said anything. She knows I wear panties 24/7 and in deferance to her I do not wear pink or lace when she is over. She knows I have bras and slips as well, but doesn't want to talk about them or see me in them.

Thanks, I will try that, but what about during the day?

I run into the same problem
    Only time will make the marks go away
    Or you can wear a t-shirt UNDER your bra I know it's not the same
    but as long as the bra is not too tight it doesn't leave marks
    Hope this helps

Barb
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Try a hot shower and a good scrub with a loofah sponge. Might help.

You could always tell her about the CD'ing ;-}
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Arrow Try a new bra

Sounds like your bra is too tight, if it leaves marks.

I would suggest trying a larger band size.

Not only bras leave skin impressions/marks...

Hi,

Just about any tight and restrictive lingerie WILL leave impressions/marks on your skin and these can remain for up to a few hours after removal. As I wrote in another thread, you should also be mindful that this includes fishnet stockings.

Enjoy your dressing in your favorites,

PaulaJeanette
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

drink a lot of water. the bra lines stay for the same reason your skin sometimes has impressions from your mattress/covers, lack of hydration makes the skin less elastic

I had pretty much the same problem last summer. One day I snuck a bra on before my wife and son went into the pool. A short while later she called wondering where I was. So off goes the bra and behold! Some marks were showing! I told her I would be a couple of minutes and then I started rubbing the area where the marks showed. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, it appeared the marks were gone. Took a chance and got into the pool with her. Unfortunately it is an above ground and only about four-foot high, so I did try to stay under the water line that day. So, just try rubbing. It's kind of like pinching your ear lobes after taking off clip-ons.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Smile Bra Lines

Christie,
    My, we have exchanged notes several times already. As I mentioned, I dress most of the day and when undressing have seen the bra lines. Have no fear, they fade very quickly; usually just slip on a T shirt or golf shirt and they will disappear in an hour or so. Though you didn't ask, the same can happen with clip earrings but there again they tend to fade very quickly- particularly the front of the ear lobe.
    We tend to be a little oversensitive the possible signs we might acquire while dressed but we forget that people really aren't looking for something they don't expect.

I wish there was a quicker way to get rid of those lines. I recently wore my bra and nightie overnight - and then when I got to the gym to get changed I realsied the lines were obvious. Its the quickest I have slipped into my vest and hope nobody spotted me! For those of us not out to the world getting caught can be a nightmare. I would love a world where it dodn't matter to me. My wife knows - but I really need permission and get guilty when there are marks which do last for a couple of hours. Good thread!

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

if she knows about the pantys the bra is nothing. Just talk to her about this and everything else. Women by nature want to help all no mater what. You may not like what she has to say but, she is giving input. And that is A start. Good luck.