Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing a bra to bed

wearing a bra to bed

i know most women don't wear a bra to bed,my ex wife never did and my girlfriend doesn't but i wear one to bed every night(my girlfriend encourages my crossdressing)and feel naked without one even when wearing the prettiest of nighties.what i'm really wondering is what proportion of girls here wear a bra to bed? my guess is not many but it would be interesting to find out.....thankyou

Considering how many wear heels, pantyhose, makeup and wigs to bed, I bet quite a few wear bras.

Me? Nope -- I wear one during the day, so I do without one in bed.

bra to bed

I wear one just about ever night, take a break from it a couple of times a week to give my wife a break from seeing hubby in bra all the time.
    I also try to be color coordinated with panties.
    Niki

Nope...I wear one during the day too. For bed...I opt to let the "girls" rest in comfort!

Junior Member Scrunchie-Bunchie's Avatar
    My wife wears panties and a tee-shirt. Her friends all wear raggedy tee-shirts and panties too. Why are we any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunchie-Bunchie
    My wife wears panties and a tee-shirt. Her friends all wear raggedy tee-shirts and panties too. Why are we any different?
    i don't know......for me wearing a bra is comfortable,i feel more relaxed and knowing i have one on just seems "right" somehow,it's hard to explain.i guess that's one of the reasons i asked in the first place,does anyone feel the same way?.....i tend to sleep better whilst wearing one

I also wear a bra with panties to bed. I feel so much more comfortable that way, wearing the things i really want to wear. As long as my wife doesn't mind, i'm going to wear them to bed as much as possible. She has been so wonderful and understanding lately.

I sometimes wear a bra to bed and with breastforms.
    Feel so fem wearing s bra to bed

depends how I feel, sometimes a bra, sometimes a sport bra, sometimes breast forms and tight t-shirt, sometimes my funNipps, sometimes nothing. As my breasts grow, I am more likely to wear a bra and not breast forms.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angela2112
    i don't know......for me wearing a bra is comfortable,i feel more relaxed and knowing i have one on just seems "right" somehow,it's hard to explain.i guess that's one of the reasons i asked in the first place,does anyone feel the same way?.....i tend to sleep better whilst wearing one
    I totally know how you feel when you say it just feels so "right". I personally wear one all the time, even to work under my (women's) unisex clothes. I just don't feel good about myself if I don't wear one. However, I don't usually wear one to bed. That doesn't mean to say I've never worn one to bed because sometimes when I wear one of my floaty nighties I often wear a bra and forms to bed too. Marla refers to them as my "bedtime boobs" But 95% of the time I don't wear a bra in bed.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

No bra to bed. It feels too restricting when sleeping. I just like the smooth nylon from a nice nightie.

Tried It But...

I have worn a bra to bed one time and managed to sleep. Other times it is just too uncomfortable. I love the feeling of having breasts and I wish I could get comfortable with a bra in bed, but it just doesn't work for me.

I wear a bra to bed occasionally, sometimes with a nightie or just with panties. The bra usually is high on my chest when I wake up. If not a matching bra and panty set I wear a leisure bra or a sports bra.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

bra to bed

I am like a couple of others, I just seem to sleep better with one on. I know
    all in my head probably, but if I sleep better with one, I dont care if its in my head or not.
    I have never had mine up around my neck when I wake up, its always where its supposed to be.
    Niki

pretty pretty princess

bra i nbed

i have but it leaves strap marks sometimes.it gets tight depending on how i sleep.mostly just a nightie and panties.

Silver Member

Bra to Bed

Nope. I sleep nekked. Except in the winter when I wear my thick wooley socks.

Stephenie

No I don't, but do wear makeup sometimes , I do sleep in my girly shorts and let my breast all hang out.
    Dee Dee

I sometime wear a bra at night. I can't wear a bra during the day in the summer. But in the winter I can wear one dAY AND Night...bj

I wear a bra during the day and a nitegown and panty during the nite. When I take a nap with my bra on, I don't find it uncomfortable.

[SIZE=4]I sometimes wear a bra and almost always wear directoire knickers to bed. Although regarded as old fashioned I find them the most erotic of garments.[/SIZE]

Iwear bra and panties 24/7, I sleep in bra, panties and nightgown.

Smile

i wear bra panties and night gown
    hugs
    Ronda

I wear a bra to bed once in a while.

I have on occasion worn a bra to bed as well as a bra with my breastforms to bed. It's not that I don't like it, but my SO doesn't. I can only do it when she isn't home or if I'm away.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

No bra for me in bed; I sleep naked most nights. If my wife is out of town, I might wear a nightie.