Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wearing a bra to bed

Bra to bed?

Guilty as charged plus my BF's. At the risk of being glib though, I will say that when romance is involved, all bets (and bras) are off. Ericka

Yes, I do

I have not got the courage of wearing a bra during the day (for fear of it showing through my shirt).

So wear one at night instead. Don't sleep any different. However sometimes, I take a peek under the covers, and it looks and feels right.

sleeping in a bra

most always sleep in a bra and panties. sometimes in an
    nite gown with panty hose. sue ellan

When my wife is out of town, I wear my bra and panties as much as I can. During the day or at night.

Christie

Bra to bed

I always wear a bra to bed unless I am not feeling well. This of course with panties and a nite gown. As far as making love with my wife. She is very accepting and supportive and does not care how we dress. However it does not matter how we dress...sometimes we do and sometimes we don't.

Wink bra

Quote Originally Posted by angela2112
    i know most women don't wear a bra to bed,my ex wife never did and my girlfriend doesn't but i wear one to bed every night(my girlfriend encourages my crossdressing)and feel naked without one even when wearing the prettiest of nighties.what i'm really wondering is what proportion of girls here wear a bra to bed? my guess is not many but it would be interesting to find out.....thankyou
    I like to wear a bra in my bed. My girlfriend wont let me sleep without one. The best way for comfort is wear larger bras for bed time....Tina

Exclamation Yes, but...

Yes, I wear a bra and BF's 90% of the time when my girlfriend is not sleeping over. I like the feel, and how they fill out my nightgowns.

There is another consideration, though. Wearing them has an impact on sleep. While sleeping, your subconscious will be alert to the sensation of the bra, and it may impact the quality of your sleep. I recall, years ago, when I first started wearing bras to bed, that I frequently had dreams that I was out somewhere wearing a bra and that I got caught. Most often my dreams involved some elaborate scheme to avoid getting caught. Or some fantastic explanation to the person catching me. The anxiety would reduce the quality of my sleep, and I would find that I needed to sleep without a bra after several nights in order to get a good nights sleep.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Yep every night I do except when the Grandchildren are over or company is staying over. Other than that I wear a bra as much as possible sleeping or awake.

Thanks for the thred.

Haley P. Kemp

sometimes

once in a while i'll wear a bra to bed but usually just something soft and silky for me,i believe its all just a matter of preference

love sarah

I used to want to wear a bra anytime, but since I developed breasts a few years ago, have to wear a sports bra every day or when ever out in public to conceal them. Its nice to go bra less in the evening.

Banned Read only
    It is un healthy. The glands in your chest can not be overheated they can stop working. You can look that up on the web. This is especially true with women. Do not remember if it will make one a greater risk for breast cancer but I would not be suprised it would in some people.

Just beware.

I wear a bra and panties to bed most of the time. Sometime I wear my nighty and thong which feels very nice.

Red face relaxing to

Hi,

I've begun to wear a bra to bed and find it surprisingly comfortable. And I usually can't safely during the day. I think if I wore it during the day I would not at night.

Interesting question,

princessmichelle

I have been known to wear a bra to bead a time or two. Most of the time I wear the pink nightie that my wife bought me.
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

Tonight I will be wearing a red bra and black panties.

Christie

I do when I'm on business trips!!! under my nightie...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    My preference is underwire bras, with that being said, I used to wear bras to bed but the underwire cut into my chest and made it uncomfortable so I took it off and wore a cami and slip instead.

Bra to bed

I wear bra and panties just about 24/7 anymore.Summer in here and it is harder to hidethe bra but I find ways to wear one and not be noticed.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I normally don't because my wife says "its weird". It all about compermising and communication. Tonght however...The band I am in is playing and she and the kids are staying at the lead singer house overnight babysitting her kids. So I will be able to sleep in what I want

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

Just knickers for me as bras are uncomfortable to wear in bed.

Sara xxx

wearing a bra to bed

i love wearing my bra to bed when i can.to me it's the most important part
    of crossdressing.i just love my bra.

I wear one to bed on and off.