Thread: I missed you all..

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

I missed you all..

To All the Girls here i am still here and have been only observing the forum from afar.I feel that there was nothing for me to contrebute until i was ready to give more of myself.
    I am thankfull for all your support on my threads and i wish that you all were here so i can hug you all to death.
    My heart is still in turmoil over my gender dysphoria and someday i wish that it could all go away.But wishes arent real so i will try to sort myself out.I am greatfull for my friends here who have stood by me.
    Love to you all
    Chantelle.

Amelie
    Hello Chantelle, Glad to see you back. I was worried that I might have offended you. So it makes me happy to see you. Hope your future is what you want it to be.
    Love Amelie

Welcome back Chantelle. The choir hasn't been quite complete since you've been away.
    Keep searching and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
    Hugs,
    Sharon
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Tristen Cox

Smile

Chantelle you had me worried for awhile. I've been trying to reach you for quite sometime now on yahoo. I'd still would like to chat again soon, but I'm just happy to hear from you love. I really have missed you. Don't be such a stranger alright? *hugs* I'm around somewhere anytime you want to talk.
    Thank you very much for popping in and saying hello.

Love,
    Tristen

Missed you too!!

Could not think of a better person to post my #100 to. I too hope that you do find peace in your soul and be able to accept what has been laid out for you. We'll talk on the side but please take care of yourself. LOL

Smile missed

hi chantelle,we will always be here for you and the rest of our sisters.huggs

Hi Chantelle!

You're family. Post whenever, sit on the side as desired. We're all here, and you are not alone.

If you'd like some pointers on making deep postings, you can go over to The Lounge and consider some of the "milestone" posts, especially the enlightening ones that are there to raise post counts. Seriously, they've changed my life. Crispy's "699" post brought a tear to my eye; I've not been the same since reading it. Personally I've made a few posts of similar philosophical depth.

Silliness aside, just be your self. If everyone talked exclusively of crossdressing, this would be an incredibly boring place. If everyone was "intellectual" all of the time, it would be more than a bit of a yawn.

This is a pretty tolerant group. I consider myself a misfit's misfit, as well as the consumate anti-socialite. Yet I find that I fit pretty well here. And I doubt there's a peron here who doesn't have at least one deep problem.

I think you know that the turmoil you experience is similarly experienced by many if not most of us. Yours is still important; it's just that here you have a chance of someone understanding what you're experiencing.

In closing, it is about 2:45AM here and I'm starting to get tired. You're family, Sweetie. Feel free to post away and be yourself! Good night!!!!

*HUGGLES*
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Still Learning

Your Here!

Hi Chantelle:

You are here and that is the main thing.
    A while back when you first posted regarding the original subject, I admit, I and everyone here was deeply concerned about you.

However, somehow, I knew you were strong enough to pull through. I think due to the tremendous love the people of this forum has for you and all of it's family members here.

One of my Thanksgiving prayers ?? I am thankful for you.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Still Learning

Congrats !!

Searching: By the way, Congrats to your new status as "Senior Member".
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Hi Chantelle - it seems that I keep missing you on YIM, one of us is coming in when the other is leaving! Hail me if you see me, ok?

Love
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Cant Wipe Of This Smile...

I am so gratefull that you all care.i missbeing here.A society of thousands strong makes my heart grow with pride that i am part of the group.Thank you and to all the posts,may the Creator of all give you the answers youare looking for.

AMelie-i was never angry my dear,just gratefull that we are different,cause we cant be all as great as you.[i aint great next to most of you.]

My heart is with you all and someday i wish to meet everyliving one of you and hug you all to death.
    I write in my spare time and iif any of you are working in book publishing let me know please..

Thank you all....

Thank you for the update sweetie, I've been keeping an eye out for you the past couple weeks. Your posts seem to be a little more upbeat, hope that means you see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Have a great day, day by day, and let life take you where it may. Just something goofy I heard over the weekend, hope it brings a smile.

Krissi
    Krissi

Hi Chantelle,

Been missing you something fierce. Don't be a stranger, ok? Lots to talk about when you have a chance again

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hi Chantelle, have missed you sister, welcome back girlfriend and remeber you will always have something 2 contribute here, no matter how miniscule you think it maybe, it warms our heart to know our sister is still here with us.
    Love and Hugs
    Amanda
    undefined

The more i read the space here, love the fact that i can come her and talkto my hearts content.I am 'chantelleHelmax ' on yahoo if anyone wants to chat with me.