Thread: First Time

First Time

First Memory

As I am a new member I was wondering what is every ones first memory of their female side?

How far back can you remember

Well any way my first memory from childhood is about aged four. I used have a friend who used to live down the end of my street. I can still vividly remember running to her house every time, anticipating and full of excitement at what always happen on these occasions. That is the first memories of dressing in Girls clothes. She used to have this big trunk full of her mothers old clothes to dress up in and we would always play at being sisters,.but thinking about it now she was an only child. The sense of fulfilment, contentment, of being her sister nearly every day for a few months was the happiest days of my childhood. Plus when it was time to take of those clothes I always remember the reluctance to do so.

The reason I ask Is most of the reacher I have done says Crossdressing and all that comes under the unbreller of GD says-

" first experances of the female side gose back to childhood or early childhood "

Is this the case for all ?

Yeah I was really young when I started. Me and a friend had some sort of 'club' thing going on as kids do... we wanted to make uniforms and I suggested using my mum's old leotards! I selected a nice pink one for myself and we drew the club logo on them in marker pen. lol. How embarrasing.

Some time after that I discovered panties, and then a couple of old skirts along with a load of other clothes that had been stuffed in the back of my wardrobe for some reason... I actually still remember my first ever orgasm wearing a pair of black satin panties...
    Cheerleaders are angels, we are the only humans that can FLY!
    (Yes, I am actually a real cheerleader! )

Mine is totally different and only happened about 9 weeks ago. Born and raised in a small town and have surrounded myself with tough male friends all my life. I was in the Air Force. I usually act, dress and even feel like a macho male. Recently divorced, I was going through stuff in the house to throw out and I came upon a pair of my ex wifes hh shoes. Tossed them into the throw out pile. just before I was to throw them out I suddenly decided I would put them on and see what it felt like to walk in these 3" heels. They were too small but I managed to get my feet into them. I noticed how feminine they made my legs looked. I hobbled into the bathroom to get a view and had this incredibly mixed feeling of arousal and disgust all at the same time.

Disgust partially because I am somwhat slender, especially my legs which gave even more of a feminine appearence. I felt drawn to this. So much so that a week later I decided to go to a mall an hour away (so none would see me that I knew) and by a pair of hh shoes that fit better. Not knowing the size difference They are still a bit small but could wear them for a longer period of time and have worn them enough so that they have sort of stretched into my size. I also decided to give pantyhose a try and loved that too.

While a vast majority of the time I still feel like a macho type guy, I will get a sudden sensation of feeling feminine. It can come out of nowhere and last a few minutes or a few hours. Sometimes I will be wearing these shoes along with the nylons and a satin sleep shirt that I also found and suddenly it will go from feeling right to all wrong. Sometimes I enjoy the fact that I am learning to walk in hh shoes although it was not actually a goal to learn to walk in them per say so much as just learning to do so out of wearing them. Sometimes I hate the feeling. So, for me my experience is vivid and still sort of occuring.

Way back?

Had to get into Mr. Peabody's "way back" machine for that one (just gave away my age, right?). I was about 4 when my Grandmother caught me wearing a pair of my Mom's panties. I thought they felt nice. Grammie didn't tell anyone about it. Seemed kind of natural to me. Ericka Kay

GypsyKaren
    My very earliest childhood memory is when I was 3 or so. I was playing dolls with my best friend Sally, and I remember thinking that I was a liitle girl like her. She had long pigtails tied with pink ribbon, and I wanted some too!

Karen

So young don't know when, but by 4 or 5. I played with the little girls next door all the time. A sense of belonging and acceptance , lots of fun. When I was approaching kindergarten age my parents wanted me to play with the boys down the street. Couldn't imagine why! Didn't like the boys at all, too loud and rough all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

memories of my first time

boy did i start late or what.
    i cant go back that young but for me it was about 11 and was it a turn on at that stage.
    growing up in the swinging 60's with all that sex/drugs and rock'n'roll.those were the days my friend ( i feel a song coming on ).haven't looked back for one iota either
    life is for too short too as well
    enjoy who and what you are. thats all i can say girls.

In a nutshell, sometime around puberty I got curious about what it would feel like to wear a dress. I have three sisters so I "borrowed" a dress to wear and and been hooked ever since.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I hate to say it but I've tried to forget as much as possible of those "wrong feelings" I had growing up. I do remember at the ripe old age of 13 we learned "Don't Cry Out Loud" in chorus. I changed the words to "for cryin' out loud" because boys weren't supposed to express certain feelings I'd felt for I don't know how long.

I do remember being just as happy playing street football with the guys as Mother May I with my sister and her friends. Even at 7 or 8 I was comfortable with both genders but never felt like a girl or a "real boy". How times haven't changed.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

First grade. There was a beautiful little angel who wore the most lovely pastel dresses. I would fall asleep dreaming I was her. I could have kissed the ground she walked on. Some of her colors are among my favorites.

I must have been in my early teens. I had been watching Danny La Rue on the telly and I wondered what the attraction to dressing en-femme. I went into my mum's bedroom and tried on a pair of tights. That was the start of something big.

Maria

I think the earlest time I can remember is when I was 4 or 5 years old. My two older sisters put a little girls dress on me, socks, shoes, gloves, and got me to model the outfit in front of thier GF's. Mother came in and got real mad at my sisters and took me into the bedroom and got me changed back into boy clothes. My next time was when I was around 12.

Smile

My first thoughts came into my mind when I was probably about 5 or 6 and had started school. Something inside me wanted to dress up like a girl. I really loved looking longingly at their tights and scholl jumpers. Oh how i wanted to put on a pair of tights!

Once I convinced two girls I was friends with to take off their dresses and play dressed only in their tights and tops. I was so jealous.

In a school play I once played a prince and was supposed to wear tights but I backed out. I eventually bought a pair of tights from the Sears catalog - royal blue. I was in heaven and would wear them as often as I could.

That was many years ago, and with a few breaks in between, i'm still in love with my tights (or leotards as well called them).
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I don't recall dressing up until my early 20's with a wife and a couple kids. Of course I wore her stuff and she had lots to choose from. Somehow I think I Must have tried it earlier but there were so many tramatic things going on that it probably just can't surface. I do recall playing in my mother's closet and feeling her dresses, but I don't think I ever wore anything. Wish I had had a sister, I am sure that would have pushed me early on.

my first time is whene i was ??? grew up with 4 sisters and no brothers.seen all of thee frilly things in the bathroom,laundry room or the bed room.had to try panties one day and ive been hooked since.ive collected a nice collection in the last 35yrs.the x so has no idea that ive been saving collecting buying.
    if so anly knew.

My First Times

I had several first times. The very first time I realized that boys were different that girls was when I was 4 years old. My potty trained 2 year old sister had an accident and wet her pants. I watched my mom put a diaper on her. In seeing her naked from the waist down, I promptly wet my pants so that I could also wear a diaper. I thought by doing that, When it came off, I would have the same anatomy as my sister.

When I was about 8, we played dressup and my mom still has the pics of me in a frilly dress, panties and a bonnet. I think she knew something at that time that I didn't.

My first time wearing something feminine thta gave me a sexual rush was discovering the big Kotex box in the bathroom. One of my friends explained what they were for and that they needed to be worn with a 'belt'. I remember wearing a pad in my underwear, progressing to borrowing one of mom's belts to secure the napkin in my shorts. It was not long until I tried the belt, Kotex and my sisters panties! There was no turning back. I graduated to my own belt, sanitary panties and a box of Kotex of my own. I am sure I was caught a few times but nothing was said. In retrospect the comments my mom made, would probably shown discrete approval had I been a bit more brave.

my first time

i can remember being 6 or 7. i visited a relative in alabama for the summer and had to share a room with my cousin. I kept wanting to wear her pantyhose and would get caught by my uncle. I would always put on makeup and clothing when parents weren't home. I finally started buying clothes from goodwill stores and makeup through large costco type stores. I've got quite a collection. I feel so comfortable en femme. I hope to go out to a halloween party as Ashlee someday soon. I want to have a professional makeover too sometime this fall if all goes well. I finally changed my pic/avatar to show me instead of my legs. What do you all think? I did all the makeup myself (thanks to the net) and would i pass - facially that is?? thanks

Mom always wanted a girl. Used to hear that a lot growing up. Even remember she was going to make me a dress for halloween but never did. First time was 8, in my mothere lingerie drawer. The feel of satin, ruffled panties, bra, girdle, and stockings!! Used to sneak in there and dress every chance I got, when they weren't home and borrowed some things and hid them in the garage to try on when they were alseep. And what a coincidence, this all started about the same time as my sister was born!! Hmmmmmnn.

The girls across the street use to play catch the boys and put a dress on them! And strange how I got caught a lot more that the other boys did...hehehe.

You can't catch me!! (Said with a whisper). Oh darn. Caught again!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I know i was about 5 when I slept on a fur coat of my moms and from then I I wanted to see her other clothes and dug through the laudry not knowing what I wanted. It may have been a little earlier but I know I knew I was different by 5.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

The strangest thing is that I can't remember my first time. Sure it was 28 -29 years ago, but you'd think I'd remember. But I don't. Makes me feel weird sometimes that I don't.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

My first time... well I honestly couldn't say how old I was, just very young. As soon as I was able to put my own shoes on I was going around the house finding all the feminine shoes and heels I could to try out.
    We are made of stars.

Some Inchanted Evening

I'd have to say age four it started I always played with the girls but they wanted a husband in their playing house. My cousin and I at age eight played dress up and I put on a pair of panties and he was so shocked OMG as he stood there in a floor length dress. LOL Now one of my best buds is a GG she's a red head I went to school with and we talk about every thing BUT CD! sigh. B--- about those brakes on your SUV "The whole time thinking want to play dress up " HE HE !

Well lets see I was seven when I took my moms bra out of the laundry basket and tried it on. I stuffed the really big cups with socks to make me look big. After that I was hooked dressed every chance I got only to get caught by mom wearing her bra one night. Whew!! she thought I was doing it as a joke so I let her think that. She beleived it til she caught me wearing a dress of hers one day after that it was kind of hard to dress.

So I took to going out at night and borrowing clothes from clotheslines to satisfy my urges. Then one night when i was returning the clothes the cops were at the house i needed to return an item to. So i tossed it up on a garage roof and walked home only to have the cops knocking on the door five minutes later.

To sum this up it was therapy time for me which didn't help anything. As my mom knows i'm dressing still to this day.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Told already in some thread, but here it goes again

I've been about 5 and had ballet lessons. I've been the only boy in a class of about 10 girls. For half a year or so everthing went fine, then it was time to get the the school's ballet-outfit: blue leotard and white thights.
    Guess who didn't get it ... right ... ME ... I got nothing.
    If I think about it, I am still completaly upset
    Well, I left the ballet school, cause I felt repelled.
    I think I've been upset because they made me realize for the first time that I am not a girl.

The next memory is, about the same time or one or two years later. I see me sitting in the living room watching TV with my parents. I wore a T-shirt, shorts, socks and a beige pentyhose. My parents didn't say anything and I obviously thought the hose couldn't be seen because it's beige
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-23-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Hi Lucy it was for me I think I was about 10 years old when I started dressing
    had some breaks over the years but now my wife knows and i'm going hard.
    at it now .
    Angie G