Thread: Barefoot and loving it?

Barefoot and loving it?

Hello everyone.

I was thinking today as I dressed, about how my tastes have changed as a crossdresser over the years. I found it funny today that when I was done getting all dressed up I found myself in an ankle length ruffle skirt and bare feet. This is funny to me because it was the short skirts and sexy spike heels that got me into dressing as a kid(as you can see from my signature I have a thing for heels ). Now I don't need all that to feel happy. I was wondering if I was the only one like this; or do all crossdressers go through these transitions? As we continue to dress does it always become less of a fetish and more of a lifestyle?
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

I find that I don't have to go "all out" to feel good dressing. Right now I just have a bra and some pink pajama bottoms on, and I feel great. I used to need "the whole works" to feel complete, but now just a few things does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylsbro
    I find that I don't have to go "all out" to feel good dressing. Right now I just have a bra and some pink pajama bottoms on, and I feel great. I used to need "the whole works" to feel complete, but now just a few things does the trick.
    Yes that is what I mean. Sometimes I find that just wearing womens underwear undrer my man clothes or just a skirt around the house is all that I need.
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

Trisha

You are feeling confy with your self, doesn't take the whole wardrobe to make you happy. That is the way it should be. Feel confy with yourself.
    Summer

Who I am

Who I am doesn't change no matter what I'm wearing. I'm proving this by my latest style of wearing guy clothes as Ericka. As long as you are comfortable, that's what counts. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by trisha_anne
    As we continue to dress does it always become less of a fetish and more of a lifestyle?
    Same here. Right know I am looking for some shoes. Just comfortable nice and classy shoes. In my size most of them are not realy meant for walking or they are PINK. ebay search is annoying because 9 out of 10 are fetish shoes and the rest is for grannies :evil:.
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-23-2006 at 06:23 PM.