Thread: Memphis

Memphis

Hi all
    Had a meeting at work today and due to problems that have been happening in the Uk that I have resolved.
    I was informed that within the next couple of weeks I will be going to Memphis to inplement a system to stop the problem arising again.
    So this is where the ladies here might be able to help.
    I'm going to be out there for a minimum of 2 weeks to as long as 3 months, Now what I want to know is there any clubs, meetings, social events that run on a regular basis as I will be taking some of my fem wardrobe for times when out socailising.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Memphis Area

There is a support group here called Mirror Image. They are listed on Yahoo groups. I'm sure they can give you some ideas.

Rachel B.

The Mirror Image group is definately the place for Memphis info. I'm a member, but have yet to make it to a meeting.

I've always had a great time in Memphis. You can't go wrong at any of the malls. I've never gone to the Bealle Street area en femme, and, personally, I wouldn't go there at night. Daytime, maybe.

Memphis has it's share of areas to avoid. A list of places to avoid might be more useful than places to go. Most of the city is quite accepting.