Thread: Started Where?

Started Where?

My first journey into the world of crossdressing probably started with my fascination with womens panties. It evolved into the desire to wear bras,
    padded so they looked real. Its been full speed ahead ever since.
    I love collecting womens shoes, boots, sandals, and high heel pumps.
    ( Love eBay !) I just purchased a few sets of short capri style pajamas and love lounging around my home. ( yes, Im wearing my bra and Pals breast forms ) But I have this thing to wear my flat sandals around the house. I love the way they look, the way they feel, and even the way they sound as I walk on my hard wood floors. Talk about engaging all of your senses.
    What's next? I havent purchased "accessories" suck as necklesses, bracelets, etc...Any one got any ideas? suggestions? I guess I'm still "evolving" and having fun doing so.

My hobby took off again 3 years ago, with a vengence this time.....full throtle, the works. and I really got into accessories... completes the package so to speak. Jewelry, scarfs, hair clips, sun glasses, purses, hats..... I love winter jackets, scarfs, gloves as you can see below.... your choices are endless!!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

started out from shoes and highheel!

I started out with wearing my mom's girdles, then all in one girdles. It is only around age 25 that I moved to other women clothes.

I have now a full closet of skirts, tops and dresses and a drawer full of women underwear.

The wig was the last and very recent addition to my progression to full CDing.

Eugenie

Toys

My journey didn't actually begin with dressing, rather my imagination. I had these Cowboy figures I used to play with. The Cowboy would "dress" as the Cowgirl, get on his horse and have adventures in drag. Then it dawned on me , I could do this myself. So, into my Mom's lingerie drawer I went. Been in and out of femme since I was about 5. Really started in ernest since I was 12 though when I used to fantasize about being a female warrior. Ericka

I started out by buying a skirt and blazer and a blouse hose heels and everything else. Now I have 10 skirt and blazer sets plus other pieces to widen the wordrobe and now I have a closet full including shoes, purses, wigs(High quality) SO picked them and all of my clothes are color co-ordinated also thanks to her I don't think I could have done that. Have a jewelry box with classy costume jewelry also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just A Girl Next Door
    When I was 4 or 5, I used to like to hide in the closet. My mom thought it was cute, but harmless. When in the closet, I'd slip inside one of her coats and put my arms through the arm holes. I was what, about 3 feet tall? I was about half as tall as the coat, so nobody thought about the fact I was sort of wearing a woman's coat, but I do remember I really liked it.

Then some years went by...and I had a t-shirt and shorts pajama set. I was about 10. Anyway, the shorts were really stretchy, and I'd had them a while so they were really stretched out. One night, when putting them on, I accidentally put both legs through one leg hole and VOILA it was almost like a skirt! This time I knew what had happened, and again I really liked it. But I was scared to repeat it, even by myself.

Then some more years went by, and I was looking for something in the basement. I was 14. In the process I came across a box of old clothes. Included was one of my mom's old skirts. I waited until nobody else was home before I dared try anything, but once I was alone I went down there and tried on the skirt. It fit perfectly! And once again, I knew right away I really liked it.

Since we had a box in the basement with old clothes, and a closet in the attic with even more old clothes, I had little trouble finding access to my mom's old dresses and skirts. I even hid a few things in my room (no siblings so I had plenty of privacy).

Years later, I found the nerve to buy a few things at the thrift stores, and eventually even worked up to getting things off ebay.

With me it was my sister's knickers (panties) when I was 12. Since then skirts and dresses, blouses, padded bras, stockings and suspender (garter) belts. I only dress fully en-femme indoors but underdress in panties 24/7.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

i started when i was 11-12 years old by wearing my grans clothes. I really liked nice twin sets, blouses and cardigans. As time progressed i felt the need to wear make up, wig and totaly x-dress. When i moved to my own flat at 20 as a student i then began buying my own clothes and dressing up at the weekends. It was a gradual process and didnt accept myself as a transvestite until my late 20's.

Can't really remember what age, but young. Then with each wife (two), I found there clothes. Now i have over half my side of the closet full of womens clothes and a nice selection of accesorys. and soon i'll be able to dress lots more.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen
    What's next? I havent purchased "accessories" suck as necklesses, bracelets, etc...Any one got any ideas? suggestions? I guess I'm still "evolving" and having fun doing so.
    I'd say walking, manners, gestures, voice, etc. These are your must-wear accessories.

Started with

my Mom's heels, stockings and girdles as far back as I can remember, well before ten years of age.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]