Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sports, beer.. manly things!

sports, beer.. manly things!

Hi girls...

I was just thinking, how many of you get into the whole man role? I know gg's also like sports and beer, but typically it is considered a man thing. This may seem like a stupid thread but it may be fun.

I myself love sports, football and baseball primarily. I also enjoy going to the local pub or sports bar and watching a game with the guys, having a few beers, etc. If I could put on a nice skirt, woman's football jersey, and go watch a game whether in a bar or live... that would be a fun day.

Of course, I also love my fem side... dressing enfemme, watching a "chick" flick from time to time (alone), stuff like that.

I spilled beer down the front of my new skirt when England scored against Ecuador yesterday.

My joy suddenly turned to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_centaur
    I spilled beer down the front of my new skirt when England scored against Ecuador yesterday.

My joy suddenly turned to tears.
    Yeah, but the foul which originated the free kick was bogus.

(See? you're not the only sports loving girl)

yeah I didn't think I was the only one

Curious to know how many others are in this forum!
    I wonder how many professional athletes, aside from Dennis Rodman, like to slip into their favorite silk nightie after a long day.

I hate to admit it, but Michelle will all but disappear when Football season starts. My weekends will be taken up with both College and Pro football. And since that is when I normally dress, I guess I will be mostly male from September til January. And to be honest, I am still a guy at heart. I don't really get into "chick" flics. There are a few that I will watch with my wife, but only if they are really funny. Give me action or Sci-fi anyday, and I am happy. Sometimes I just done feel femme, and don't really want to. I guess thats normal for us part-timers.

Michelle-H

Sports beer manly things

Yep me too got a heel in both camps love football hate GP can watch "funny" chick flicks but love really good thrillers plots within plots

I really don't like these dancing sports (figure skating and the lot), but prefer more sweet drinks in general ... except a good whisky of course.

Kind of a beer, car fixit kinda guy myself not really into sports they all get paid far too much and very few are interesting

is in her vest
    I'm not a sports mad sort of person....unless I'm doing it. Up until about 3 years ago I was still racing in A grade cycle races, and not doing too poorly. Sort of meant that I wasn't doing the beer/druken boys night out sort of thing as I was focussed on fitness. Now I still race, but at a slightly lower level and I have the odd beer and wine.

I love foreign art movies, hate mindless Arnie action type movies, and I don't mind a romantic comedy if it is well done.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I love my sports AND my beer...always have....the indulgence of my male side I guess, although I'm very girly in many other aspects.

Love beer, drinking one right now! But most sport(s), really, what's the deal? American football has got to be just an excuse for a bunch of Bubbas to slam into each other, and Hockey- well, I went to a fight and a Hockey game broke out!(apologies to Karren Hutton ) I'm learning to appreciate soccer/football due to the influence of a friend (Hi Alex!) but that also has too many loony fans who think it's the end of the world if "their" team loses. But, hey! I do like the Olympics, my late wife got me into figure skating, and downhill skiing and Gravity Games are great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had many days and nights doing the guy thing, time to do somthing else much safer just hope I don't fall off my heels.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I can totally get into the male role at times , so much so that it seems weird even to me at times so god knows how kelly copes with it , it must really send her close to madness .

For example sat in our hotel room over the weekend with me all dolled up , watching world cup footie followed by a classic war film with a pint of the black stuff by my side !

Well, I love to watch football and hockey, live and on TV!! Played ice hockey last night (won 7-5) and had a few beers with the guys in the parking lot after the game!! Of coarse I'm setting here wearing my standard business lingerie (bra, thong, garter belt, and thigh highs) under my business suit and I bought a new dress at lunch - plum colored, Jaclyn Smith on clearence at K-mart!! Complex? Hehe

Love Karren

Ohhh. And I love to watch the top fuel NHRA drag racers run!! 7000 horsepower!! 0-335mph in 4 second!! Almost as big a rush as walking through a crowded mall enfemme. Hehehe
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-26-2006 at 02:59 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I have never been into sports. I love beer and watching NASCAR. I was always considered a "wimp" because I did not like to play sports in school. I was more into my music...which is starting to pay off....25 years later LOL

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

[QUOTE=Teresa and Hockey- well, I went to a fight and a Hockey game broke out!(apologies to Karren Hutton ) ![/QUOTE]

Hey. So a few people break a few bones once in a while....after all, only one guy died last year at our rink!!!

Love Karren

BTW. He blew an artery not related to hockey.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am a sports fan but since I've been allowing myself to dress I find myself watching sports less and less and I'm drinking wine these days instead of beer. I'll always be interested in if the teams here won or loss but sports seem to no longer consume me.I think I was using sports as an escape from the thoughts and desires i was having in my head.I am now trying to experience my own life and not watch other people in theirs.

Jacinda

sports?

BASKETBALL IS LIFE !!!
    now that the season is over, well i guess i'll just have to dress up more often. i do not believe i could to a sports bar dressed and watch a game. i guess when i am a girl, i woul expect to behave like one; therefore the need to act proper would take hold...y'all catch what i'm saying here?
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I have the love of sports thing going.

I think a lot of us CD's do. We were born male, raised male, have some happy memories of all that, and then there's this other thing we've got going on.

Go Stealers!
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

WHAT? Am I the only one that will go to a sporting event in girl mode? When I go out I enjoy going to brewpubs and have no problems sitting at the bar watching a game or race with all the other patrons. I even go and sit at the bar when I'm not interested in the sport or teams that are on. Besides, you can't go watch a game at a bar without a "TV"! Jaie
    [SIZE="2"]I don't think people have problems with the fact that "we" like to crossdress. I think they have problems with the fact that we are comfortable with who we are and can express ourselves this way, while they have issues of their own that they don't know how to deal with.[/SIZE]

pretty pretty princess

nope

never liked competition.don't know what a down is in football.i had to quit drinking cause of health reasons,wish i still could.don't care to get greasy on cars anymore.

I don't drink beer but as male I love my sports. I tried watching sports as Steffie though but can't get into it. I like baseball and football plus I also like outdoor activities (sports) such as fishing. I guess for football though I could be a cheerleader when Steffie.
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Smile sports

As Tgirl74 said I use to watch a lot of sports but now very seldom{hockey night in canada} and i am usually dressed for that.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I abhor both sports and beer. The only "male" things I like burn lots of gasoline or diesel fuel. Things I like are cars, boats and airplanes. I'd rather go boating or flying than watching or doing sports. Building up a big ol' elephant motor is my idea of a good time; it's right up there with a spa pedicure.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

Nothing strange here

Hey, you just described me as Ericka in your thread starter. Add to that cigars and dancing and you've pretty much got me sized up. Ericka