Thread: Hip Padding

Hip Padding

I have read about home made hip padding made from foam.
    Is the any sites that has a picture tutorial on how these are made
    i.e. the edge trimming ,sizes etc.

Apart from foam ,is there any other materials that can be used to make homemade hip pads.

Would appreciate any pictures of any home made hip pads to get an idea how final product would look like
    Last edited by seyken; 07-02-2006 at 11:54 PM.

I saw a film about TV's in the seventies and she just had inch and a half foam cut into a basic out line for the hips, then she placed the padding inside pantie hose. Looked OK under a skirt just don't know how it looked while sitting. I think a sharp electric knife would do the shaping/feathering of the foam rather well just, expensive to buy the knife for that purpose alone. I have seen pre shaped padding for sale in some of the TV boutiques on line not overly priced.

Best thing to do is experiment use soft foam and I trim with sissors with 1 inch foam then pad the inside out with more as required
    The shape is a sort of pear kicked back could take pics if you want but is more fun to find your own best fit and shape they work with skirts and pants and under hose dont move

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    I use cotton balls packed inside a pair of knee-highs. They fit well under pantyhose, look great, and cost less than $6. The hardest part is getting the two hips to look exactly the same, but with time and patience, you can get that down.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

I tried numerous homemade materials and cotton batting worked well but the problem is that they look ok when you put them in but if your out and a bout for an extended period of time the tend to shift and bunch up! That's why padded panties or girdles with pockets sewn in to hold the foam in place work best. I bought a set of light padded panties on ebay for $20. Search on padded and panty. They are black and give me just enough with out going overboard. Also bought a padded girdle and it has way too much padding. Look like a circus clown. Hehehe.

So if you just want some hips for pics use homemade materials but if you want something to party all night in, buy something nice!!

BTW From what I heard and seen, the veronica series is great but $$$$

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

hip padding

Thank you for your replies

Any pictures of home made pads that could be posted would be most appreciated.

Anybody has any links to where these could be found ?
    Last edited by seyken; 07-05-2006 at 04:06 AM.

I'll get you a pic if I can, but in the meantime you might want to check out Jo-anns. You can get 1" high density foam (the green stuff) and cut it very cleanly and easily with an x-acto knife. The stuff is cheap enough that you can experiment until you find what works.

Silver Member

hip padding

Dear Seyken,

These things are so inexpensive that it may not make much sense to try and make them youself. You can get padded panties for about $20. Try SEARS or JC Penny. Also on E Bay.
    As someone mentioned above, the "Veronica" from Classic Curves is a good, but pricey, solution. (far more than $20)
    You should be able to find a decent hip and fanny pad for arround $40.

Good luck,
    Stephenie

Hip Padding

Anybody who kindly has some Photos Of Home Made Hip Pads To Post Here Would Be Most Appreciated
    Last edited by seyken; 07-23-2006 at 11:11 PM.