Thread: tues nite...another trip..another first!

tues nite...another trip..another first!

first thanks to Kellylyn..i was sitting here moping and she said i'm going out!!
    so i just had to..

i went to the local mall and for the first time ever i actually shopped!!! and i actually bought something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

i bought cute pink fuzzy socks to wear and a very classy liz clairborne wallet...

it was a very strange thing..i dressed went out side my apt//it was still light about 830...usually i wait till dark...but anyway i immediately ran into a woman and her dog..she just smiled and said hi...couldnt avoid her...

confindence girl!! so i went to strawbridges and just did my usual futzing around and again was surprised by a woman right next to me...she ignored me...then i got into it...

my favorite part was a mom and her teenage son came right to the wallets!!!!!! yikes..i just kind of hung in there...i was very self conscious, but kept thinking..you're just shopping,,just a t-woman shopping..the funny part was i'm sure i didnt pass but i caught the teen red-handed staring at my boobs!!!LOL>...that was a confidence booster too..he was really checking them out!!!

so i take the wallet and waltz over to the nice saleslady and before i knew it she was apologizing the wallet was not on sale...!!!!smiling all the way and michele did her first transaction!!!! get it??

i did some more shopping but no more buying and on the way out, the doors were locked again..didnt panic, as the manager came up behind me and said ..here hun, its locked!! and she opened the doors!

for some reason i really felt comfortable in my outfit and my role...i felt so relaxed it was great!!

i also did my usual hotel walking around but the mall was the hi-lite..

still dont think i'm comfortable around guys in the mall and i was lucky there was only that one with his mom...just so happy i bought something!!!

i am posting some pics of the outfit i wore in pic gallery

gnite!!!!!!!!
    michele

anyway..just thought i'd share!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Congrats Michele

Sounds like you had a lot of Fun....

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Woo Hoo, congrats on your bravery.

Happy Dances!

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    Everyone do the Happy Dance!
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Sounds like you had a great time! You simply MUST do it again. Shopping builds confidence.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Self high-five and mini celebration time!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Many congrats Michele, dont stop now, surely you need something else?

Hi Michele, imagine if one boy stares what a bunch of the 'boys' will be doing when you're wandering around the malls. You'll probably get they so excited, maybe you better stay away <grinning all the way to the mall>
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Wow, good for you girl.

Rickie

now its the next day..sorry for the musing i tend to do in advance

heh...i feel a bit of "guilt" ...isnt that sad..just being honest about my feelings...it always makes me feel guilty afterwards...but trying to minimize that

what i am thinking about now is why for that hour i spent in the store that i started to really not care about what people might have thought..

i honestly felt i looked pretty good..but i'm 6'2!!!!!! in 2 inch heels...i'm a guy, who looked at the time a bit like a woman...!!!! when i say those words out loud it makes me feel a bit weird...

i really WANT people to SEE a woman, but i know that's not happening ,
    so i can settle for them treating me kindly, and feeling on the inside the way i like to feel..i think that makes sense..because i can tell you it felt sooo wonderful ..

anyway..i'm so happy i did it, and now i feel like i could never do it again.
    what's up with that???

Michelle,
    It was so much fun reading your shopping trip. You learned a couple of very valuable lessons. First sure be nervous a little but don't panic; second, you're out there in a big world just another woman so continue to do what you came for- hardly anyone really will notice you. You're just another woman shopper.
    Lastly, there are lots of 6' woman [and cds] out there- and not all women are beautiful and most look a lot like us.
    Keep shopping and remember it is a little scary but it is a tremendous amount of fun.

Carol