Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short Skirt & Panties

it tends to get annoying when I keep thinking people will be able to look up the skirt... they might not like what they find there

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    Well you need panties on under a short skirt or your ass will show
    Or even worse something might fall out
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Never at all. For me it is strictly gingham culottes over tighty whities. That's why I spend so much time on this forum.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Kelli Taylor

short skirts

Answering this will be fun. WHAT ELSE IS THERE?? Well beside hose , tight low rise jeans, Heels, well I could go on and on and on .

mmmmmm yes i agree, so provocative and sensual, love to parade in front of a full length mirror or sit and expose myself while in short pleated skirt and panties, so hot!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Okay girls, now how about those short shorts? More commonly known as Daisy Dukes. (Catherine Bach left a real legacy here.)

Me? Oh yeah and a thong. Keep them guessing.

Kimberley
    Oh yes!! I have this extreme pair of shorts, and others are a couple inches longer - I'd never wear these out (not yet anyway)....

I love cut offs, I wear them short outside and let everyone see - they get to wonder if I'm a CD or just cut them too short - in this case I went as short as possible cuz i love them!!
    Last edited by Scotty; 03-18-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Panties

Quote Originally Posted by LaceyDee
    I like this idea!! Or maybe short skirt without panties! Let's be brave!!!
    Hi Lace, The tricky part of this move is that I'm not going to use a gaff. I'm going to wear microfiber panties but underneath am going to wear my latex v....a (don't want to say it). I challenge them to say it's not real. I just want to see if they notice. I don't normally try to draw attention to myself but figured what the hell. Everybody watches me whan I dance anyway. Thought I'd give them a real "eyeful" for once. LOL Ericka
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 06-29-2006 at 05:33 AM.

Unhappy

Girls we are having too much fun....Yes heels are a must and stockings if you are wearing short skirts and panties

i love wearing minis and stockings,but my wife made me throw the minis away as she did not buy them,i got them from a boot sale,as yet she has not yet replaced them.hope she does soon.

sue xx:mad:
    God these shoes are killing me !

Any chance to show my legs dear.

Post Skirts & Dresses

When I decide to become fully dressed, there is nothing like a nice short pleaded skirt or colorful Summer dress to choose from. Either one of these fills the bill for feeling truly feminine and free. Now I know why mom had lots of them in her closet.

Ivana

Well, perhaps its my age (sixty in September) but as far as I am concerned I prefer longer skirts. My GG friend keeps telling me that they suit me far better than miniskirts.

For panties, I like rather classical ones which are far better for "tucking" my male parts...

With regard to panty hoses, I much prefer stockings, either self fixing or with garters. However in summertime I stay bare legs, like all French women. I discussed that point in another post. Over here no woman ever wears stockings or panty hoses in summer, except in extremely formal occasions: a wedding parrty, a Gala Diner, etc.

Eugenie

Banned Read only
    I wear mini and shorter to the clubs, with thong or panty. I walk all the time, and load trucks a few times a week, I have great legs - matter of fact its the only real good part, So I flaunt it.

I'm with Andreah and LaceyDee..

....(how I wish,lol)...Minis (shorter the better when you have the legs for them) and pantie, without heels is like a Bentley with no engine.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

When I was a teenager I saw a play on television where in one scene the barmaid (wearing a very short skirt) bent down to get a bottle from the bottom of the fridge. A bloke standing at the bar and watching her movements intensely, commented to his friend "...all that leg, and never and inch of knicker". I don't know why, but I adopted that barmaid's behaviour.

For example, I'd never abopt this pose if there's anyone behind me, but I'm more than likely to pose like this if there's anyone standing where the camera is:

And I'd never climb the stairs to the top deck of a bus wearing this:

Nobody gets to see my knickers (unless I want them to )
    Last edited by jenny_centaur; 06-29-2006 at 12:02 PM.

Aloha,
    A skirt just long enough to barely hide the top of my thigh highs and thong, tanga or boyshort. Would like to try a really short mini, but that means I'll have to wear panty hose? Would it be to.... provacative to wear thigh highs?
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

I love the look of a short skirt and full coverage panties. With a thong, all anyone would see is ass. Full coverage allows a good peek at the mystery of what's underneath. Instead of hose, I like to wear heels and white lace anklets for a more casual look.

absolutely

Talking Brave, indeed...

I like this idea!! Or maybe short skirt without panties! Let's be brave!!!

Ok, I'll admit it because I'm among friends...I've done the short skirt without panties thing--and it can be a lot of fun. It kinda gives you a bit of a rush bucause there is always that slught risk that, if you're not really careful, somebody will see up your skirt. Also better to do this in the spring or the fall, when temps are not rediculously hot! Hehehe (as Karren would say!)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I will wear short skirts, I will wear them with panies, I will wear them with heels. SAM I AM.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Yeah, short skirts are great. Inside the four walls of your house, a club or in relatively protected public places.

I'm 40-something, so when I get tempted to wear a mini in public, I ask myself:

Would a 40-something gg wearing a mini attract a lot of attention? Yes.
    Am I a 40-something gg? No. On a great makeup day I might come kind of close, but not quite there.
    Do cd's tend to attract more attention than gg's? Yes.
    Do I want to attract a lot of attention? No.

Then I grab a knee-long skirt or jeans.

You should define short.

I've got a couple of lycra mini skirts that measure in at 28 cm. With camis and heels they are just fantastic to wear.

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar

Thumbs up

I love mini skirts and ultra short shorts too. As for knickers I prefer white cotton / lycra ones.
    Alison xxx

hi

don,t forget a killer pair of heels with that outfit honney, kisses tara xxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

I Just HAD to do it!

I measured my shortest one. 12" from band to hem.

Jus don sit down!!

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Oh gosh

If you can't get a glimps of my bum while I'm assending the stairs my skiirt is too long. I always wear bikini cut panties, thigh high stockings ,& heels with a skirt.