Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short Skirt & Panties

Those Little Bumps in the Wrong Places

I love the look on a guys face when he works out you have a few bumps in the wrong places. Some smile wider and warmer. Hey then you are in a very interesting afternoon!!!

DUH, Like obviously, and of course

short skirts and thongs....with thigh highs..............love em'

I love to wear them all
    ---------------
    Roshanak. ^^)

Short skirts , long skirts , thongs , panties ,we all wear them because we get a thrill . But my short leather one i like best , Stefi

Pnaties yes, short skirts, depends on where I'm going!! To the mall in January.....NOPE!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Have just been wearing short white gypsy skirt (layered) with white lace topped stockings & pink 3 " court shoes. I felt as hot as the UK weather...
    (Just wish I had the confidence to share the image with you...)
    Luv Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by shortsirt
    I love to wear them,anyone else?
    i love to wear SHORT mini skirts and flash my panties
    jennigrace

me too i love to wear minidresses and high heels with pantyhose

I love short skirts, hose, panties and high heels. Shows off my legs, LOL.
    Danielle

Gold Member
    Can't believe this thread is still going.

I love to wear them too. With heels or boots.

Love them heels and the skirt.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-07-2006 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Merged mulitple posts. Please use the 'edit' button.

Thats all i have shorts skirts and do i have the legs for them not really but it's fun

I absolutly love minis,panties,heels,and pantyhose

You are not alone on that thought. Thats my favorite. Theshort skirt is nothing with out the panties. When my skirt goes up i want panties on . so your right at home there with that thought.

the legs are as god as the clothes you have on. If your in a short skirt and 5" heels your going to have the nicest legs no dough about it .Get the meaning? Its all in the confidence you have.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-07-2006 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Merged mulitple posts. Please use the 'edit' button.

Quote Originally Posted by perfume
    the legs are as god as the clothes you have on. If your in a short skirt and 5" heels your going to have the nicest legs no dough about it .Get the meaning? Its all in the confidence you have.
    Jeez. Another post like this was shot to hell while this one is all for it. Hmmmmmm......

Love short skirts with thigh highs (or fishnets), garter and heels. Will wear pantyhose on occassion, if I'm in the mood for them.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Pnaties yes, short skirts, depends on where I'm going!! To the mall in January.....NOPE!!
    It can get pretty cold here in the winter: 5 F / -15 C before the wind is common and a few days a year will be down to -40 F / -40C with the wind. Even so, down to around -10 F / -25 C, it is not rare to see some young hearty GG wearing above-the-knee skirts. I've worn a short skirt with tights down to -15 C or so.

I do have some minis, but I do not wear them often; I guess I do not have "flash your panties" confidence. My 16" denim skirt is exactly the same length and style as my men's short -- a bit of deliberate obfuscation on my part I find them to be just the right length for casual wearing without worrying about flashing; I can even ride a mens' bike with them without much difficulty.

Short short skirts have that nice risque feeling, but for me, a longer skirt is more sensuous. I am also a bit of a fan of long skirts that are closed enough at the bottom for there to be a limit on the step size I can take: my usual male stride is quite long and the restricted movement slows me down to something more feminine. And I get a lot of indulgent smiles when I wear those kind of skirts: drivers do not get impatient as they watch me cross the road, as if they were pleased to see that someone remembers the traditional styles.

I own 2 mini skirts. A nice green-yellow plaid (when I'm feeling a bit school girlish) and a brown velvet number. I prefer wearing pantyhose with them and my 3" heels. My other skirts are knee-length.
    -Audrey

Short skirts and panties.
    The alternative is what?
    Short skirts and boxers?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Who doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya
    Laurie,

There is a product called DermaBlend that covers scars VERY well. Give it a try.
    Yes Laurie I can vouch for what Vanya says. It even covers tatoos, wonderful stuff.
    BEVxxx

skirt&panties

YA I like skirts of all kinds but most of all I love certin typs of panties.I dont like thong,string or cotton.And cant quit buying them .I have over 200 pairs of panties and running out of room to hide them.

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    I just adore wearing really short skirts with stockings and suspenders. It looks so tarty. I only wish I could dress like that in public without risk of being jeered at, beaten up or arrested.
    cynthia

I love wearing a micro mini with a contrasting color microfibre thong or pantie and 4 inch heels. The more black skirt, the better.