Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreams

dreams

J ust wondering if you all have dreams about your dressing or things in your past that pertain to dressing.

Would like to share one I had last night.

I am 45 years old and starting dressing as many of us did when I was 12 and 13 years old. I had a very pretty mother and and older sister. Needless to say I had many sessions, mostly starting with the lingerie drawers of there dressers. Growing up in the 60's and 70's all the lingerie was genrally much prettier and lacier than most modern day lingerie. My mother was very proper and mostly wore stockings, garter belts and of course a slip wiht her dresses and skirts. Of course her dresser was full of pretty slips, camisoles etc. She had 3 drawers of slips, about 1/2 and 1/2 full slips and half slips, and many camisoles to match the half slips. They were all gorgeous and of course I wore all of them over time. She did catch me numerous times going thru her things and understandibly became worried. Finally one day when I was 16 my parents were out of town and I had planed a nice weekend dressing as much as possible. I was horrified when I went to her dresser and found only one plain half slip and one plain full slip. I guess she had come to the conclusion that she better hide these things from me to "cure" me of my fetish.

After hours of searching I found all the gorgeous lingerie that I had learned to love "hidden" in an old dresser in the basement. Of course I was happy and spent most of the weekend wearing them. One more year went by and everything was fine until she found out I knew where she had hidden the lingerie. From that day forward it was gone. I then was forced to find other lingerie from the other neighboorhood ladies. Back then no one locked there doors and we knew everyone on our block so "borrowing" a few slips and garters worked out well, I always returned things after a few days.

Back to last nights dream. It was very vivid and real, I was back in our basement as a teenager once again and I found the dresser once again full of all the gorgeous lingerie. The pretty chocolate brown, navy blue, baby blue, ivory and black lingerie was there. The dozens of pretty garters were there, the dozens of slips were there. It was so vivid it was real.

Of course I now have my own large collection of things and alot of them are the same vintage things that were around back then (thanks to e-bay).

I just wanted to share that with all you girls and get feedback about your dreams.

Please do tell

I, too have had dreams which pertain to my crossdressing: In one recent dream, I vividly saw myself wearing a denim mini skirt to work. I remember realizing that I was standing there with a skirt on...I just started to get that half scared to death, pannicked feeling when I woke up and realized it was all a dream. This is not the only time I have ever had a dream that was somehow crossdressing-related. I've always just looked at these things as my subconscious desires coming out through my dreams...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Dreams were the thing that started me crossdressing, and i love it.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Gold Member
    I have a haed time remembering my dreams, I guess there must be some thing wrong with me

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmm

I hazily Remember a few dreams regarding my 'Dressing' but nothing concrete. I think because it is so 'Ingraned' into our Psych. that it becomes natural to dream of it, regardless of whether you have strong recollections of the dream or not

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have dreams all the time only in my dreams I am a real woman with all kinds of clothes and looks.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar

Skirt wearing dreams

When I dream that I am wearing a skirt (skirts are my favourite item of clothing) in public I wake up feeling great. I am lucky that I remember most of my dreams but unlucky that I cannot live my dreams.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

If I dream about being dress
    It's out in public and I'm being laughed at
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

oh yes, I have had all kinds of dreams, I write them down in fact. You should do this as not only a means of recording them, but also your subconscious will help you remember them because it knows you plan to write them down later.

The more you document them they more intense they get!

M
    We are made of stars.

yeah, dreams are fairly common. I don't have many, but most are about something I want to buy or do.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

My chance to be a girl

HI Everyone: My dream is not so much what I remember from last night as a recurring wish for the future. Like so many here I started in the mid 60s at the age of 14yo with my sister's very pretty sexy lingerie.

I had been "talked to" by my mom about wearing my sister's things, then several weeks later caught by my mom in my mother's lingerie. By now my mother was worried about my sexual preferances and confused by my behavior. Mother talked to her friends appearantly as she was advised by one lady to get me my own lingerie and then forget about it. She did get me a bra (like my sister's lace black underwire) and a slip and pantygirdle. I found out who my benefactor was from a man who was also a friend of my mother's.

My mother was close friends with a gay couple who she had met in her work. When she knew I needed to be told about the birds and bees she had Rodd give me "the talk" about sex. How girls get pregnant, venereal diseases etc. He liked me and treated me as an adult which made me like him very much. This man was handsome very wealthy and had been told by my mom how much I liked to dress in girls undergarments.

He asked me if I was able to tell him about it. I had only recently had my first orgasm so he explained what had happened to me and why. He asked if I had other desires like having breasts and living as a girl. I told him I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a girl but I knew I liked wearing a bra and liked the way I looked when I had on a bra that made me look like I had breasts.

Our family was moving to New Orleans and I had been in many schools by now
    so he said that if I wanted to stay with him and his partner and live as a girl he would talk to my mother about it. Since I was growing breasts (gyno)he said I could be made to look like a young woman by taking birth control pills that his doctor would prescribe. I would go to a private school and dress as a girl every day. I would have my own room and be their niece.

I was afraid to be away from my mother I guess because I didn't really consider the possiblilities until much later in my life. Now I understand the real opportunity I was offered and the implications that went with it. I would have been a girl in many ways and had real breasts.

Now in early "old age" as I retire I am considering getting breast implants. At this time using HRT is out of the question as I still want to be able to function. But as my testasterone decreases I already am more feminine than I was just 5 yrs ago, and of course I still have breasts when wearing the right bra and I enjoy looking and feeling like a woman more than ever. SO I guess my "dream" is to be a woman at last.

They are happy dreams

I probably dream about being dressed about once a month. They are ALWAYS wonderful dreams. The great part is how I remember them when I'm awake and how that great feeling can stay with me for days. In general I'm dressed in something and nobody notices or cares.

I'll actually try to dream about dressing by thinking about it when I lay down, or those "subconscious" times when you know your sleeping but sort of can guide your thoughts.

Hugs. Jerry

I dream not only I Cd but I am a girl...love it when I dream like that....even wake up wet
    Dee Dee

Space Princess jessikasummerfox's Avatar

My Dreams

I've had a few dreams about dressing up. Each dream leaves me feeling a little exhilirated and happy, and sometimes, to be honest, that worries me a little.

Anyway, in this one particular dream, I remember being dressed in a long peasant skirt, a matching blouse, hose, and a rather large exotic necklace. The part I remember is pulling up to the University in my car during the early afternoon. I gathered my bags, and walked along the pathway past the library. The reason I was there was that I was going to teach a literature course and finish some paperwork for administration. (I should mention that I'm not a professor, lecturer, or anything of the sort.)

The reason the dream was so memorable was that I had been depressed for a few months, but the dream left me with residual feelings of happiness and enjoyment. I always spend a few days puzzling over the meanings of these type of dreams.
    Jessika!

I dream of dressing occasionally mostly about heels and stockings.
    Angie G.

Banned Read only
    I only dream with my eyes wide open. Its far more dangerous that way.

Even though I'm on a pre retirement scheme, I still dream that I'm all dressed up "en femme" while walking in the ailes of the building of my company... This is a recurrent half nightmarish dream...

When I wake up from that dream it always takes me a while before I can make sure it didn't really happen...

Of course none of my former work coleagues know about my X-dressing. Perhaps that dream is an unconscious desire to make a coming out to all of them... Ther's a GG coleague whom I may tell though...

Eugenie

You may have seen what I reported on my dream last night in the thread on Crossdressing Documentary. If they keep it in the documentary I talked about the dream I had in February of 1980 the night I met Peggy for the first time. I dreamed that this was the woman who would accept Melanie unconditionally. She not only accpted Melanie unconditionally but over the past 25 years has helped so many wives learn to accept and love their husbands unconditionally. Dreams do come true! Yours may also.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

have lots of dreams about various things. i usally sleep in my nite things. but the one point that i really have noticed over time is all of my bad dreams happen when im not dressed . i e say a war dream or acident dream . i dont know if i just sleep more relaxed or what but it is a real thing .......any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    I have dreams all the time only in my dreams I am a real woman with all kinds of clothes and looks.
    Same here.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    I have a haed time remembering my dreams, I guess there must be some thing wrong with me
    I typically don't remember mine either unless I get lots of sleep and that's rather unusual. I tend to only get 4-5 hours most nights.

I used to study dreams in a Psychology class - one of my favorite subjects.

Knowing myself pretty well, and having had those same "I'm caught" panic dreams - which eventually went away about the time I got brave enough to start posting here - I'd have to harbor a guess.

In previous dreams I'd have similiar dreams about failing at something or doing something but questioning myself and shortly thereafter I would master whatever subject it was..

I suspect the panic dreams are acceptance of one's self.

Vitamin K (Potassium) has been studied to be related to remembering dreams - eat a banana.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I often dream I am back at school in my teens dressed like my sister in full schoolgirls uniform. The beauty of the dream is that everyone, other pupils both boys and girls, and the teachers accept this and no problems occur. Wish fullfillment or what?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

CD from ME

dreams

This is no lie and I hope someone else has simular experiences as me because it frightens me in some ways.
    Most of the time if I dream about being dressed I wake up and it was a "wet dream" if you know what I mean.
    My problem is I don't have much of a sexual relationship with my SO. I question if I have somehow replaced the clothing with having a relationship with my SO.
    I never instigate it either she has to.
    JMO2

I sometimes talk in my sleep, so dreaming about it has always been somewhat of a concern for me!!!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!