Thread: Laser Hair systems from Ebay

Smile Laser Hair systems from Ebay

Anyone bought and used them?

I realise you have to be careful in using them, but is sure cheaper than going to a salon.

Without a link or more of a description, it is hard to say - but so far every one of these home laser units are complete total rip-offs and a waste of time and money.... in short, save your money
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arrow Ok, here is a link

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Without a link or more of a description, it is hard to say - but so far every one of these home laser units are complete total rip-offs and a waste of time and money.... in short, save your money
    The link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

In the long term, buying razors, creams, waxes etc etc costs a lot of money too.

Please trust me, this is a scam - but if you want to spend your money then no problem There is no such thing as a free lunch, take a look at this site:
    http://www.hairfacts.com/distributors/ebay.html

Also, take a look at this link: http://www.hairtell.com/ubbthreads/s...c=&Search=true

This person used one for several weeks, and hair grew back that quickly....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm pondering spending a few hundred on a proper electrolysis system then practising on myself for a while... then when I'm good at it, I could open up a salon and recoup the money

At the price the proper units are, I think it could be worth it... it'll pay for itself after ~10 hours of electrolysis...
    Cheerleaders are angels, we are the only humans that can FLY!
    (Yes, I am actually a real cheerleader! )

I highly recommend this site http://www.hairfacts.com/index.html in case anyone is thinking about getting some sort of home hair removal system. The people there have tracked down and reported many scams and can save you money and time....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    I highly recommend this site http://www.hairfacts.com/index.html in case anyone is thinking about getting some sort of home hair removal system. The people there have tracked down and reported many scams and can save you money and time....
    Hi Dana,

That's a great site -- thanks for pointing us there.

Debbie
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Minaki....

Be careful! Most places electrologists have to be educated, certified, insured and licensed. It is assurance that the service is legitimate and safe.

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Minaki
    I'm pondering spending a few hundred on a proper electrolysis system then practising on myself for a while... then when I'm good at it, I could open up a salon and recoup the money

At the price the proper units are, I think it could be worth it... it'll pay for itself after ~10 hours of electrolysis...

Yes, these are ripoffs. Most states require a license to use a Medical laser.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    weather you get electrolyss or laser it needs to be done by some who is trained to prevent scaring and skin damage