Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is on this site?

Question Who is on this site?

There seems to be such a variety of girls on this site. I read about closet cd's that won't tell anybody and cders that dress completly every day and go out constantly. So here is my question. What catagory do you fall into. 1. Nobody knows 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care. 2b So knows and you can't figure out how she feels yet. 3.SO knows and she hates it. 4.You have told a friend or others. 5.you have told everyone and you don't worry about it anymore. 6. other (what?)
    I would pick 2b and 4. I have told my best friend and he wants me to dress, He said it made him feel good if I'm happy.

P.S. How far do you really hope to take it?

I would say I'm a 1
    But there are a very few that know
    I saleslady at the bra store
    The C/D at the store I bought my forms at
    And all my friends here
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"],,,everybody knows,, 'n i suppose i'm just too old 'n far gone t' care anymore,,, but, in truth, my ex-wife 's told far more people than i ever have!!!,,,,, so it goes, no harm done,,,[/SIZE]

Well first off yes im full time,everyone knows inclueding my mom xxxx's (got to luv mom's) my s/o is fine with it.So much that she raids my clothes all the time just mad because we arent the same shoe size.my freinds are ok with it and your alawys going to loose some gain some Im perfectly content and at my age i could care less what others think xxxxxx's

Banned Read only
    One of the benifits of ageing
    is that I really don't give
    a toss who knows I'm a CDr.
    Their problem, not mine.

Smile 3

3 a big 3

Currently everyone in my life knows that matters. There are a couple of people at work that know, but otherwise it's hush hush. And rather than sound prejudiced or biased, let's just say that the people I work don't need to know. My dad doesn't know yet. This being because his girlfriend is a biggot and God only knows what kind of trash she would talk when I wasn't around. Although from what I've learned of my dad in the past 8 years, he's a smart enough cookie to make up his own mind. I guess I'm still afraid of losing him again after my sister found him. But, like I said, everyone that matters to me knows. And they all love me just the same.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Smile

well i would say i was a #1..........And possibly # 5. Where i havent told anyone (and i keep my dressing to myself), i have been "caught" by all my family, and to this day they say nothing of it.

My ex-wife who was sympathetic to my being a CD knows as do some close friends who also accept me for what I am. I think my sister Anne who's knickers I secretly shared in my teens may know from a few remarks she has made from time to time and she is a very liberal and broadminded person. My father who is now in his mid 80s and getting doddery and will soon be going into an old folks home does NOT know and as far as I am concerned never will. He is of the bigotted type who still refers to Homosexuals as "Queers" and "Dirty Poofs" and would never accept his son as a TV. My late mother didn't know as far as I am aware and of course I will never know now if she did. As regards enemies, only those I worked with in the early 1970s when I was accidentally discovered at work knew and they have gone their separate ways, that business having closed down 25 years ago and I have not seen any of them since.

I do not dress outdoors, I have never had the confidence to do so and nowadays I would not pass anyway, so although I wear panties 24/7 and have not even owned any male underpants for 34 years nor worn any for 38 years, I only dress en femme indoors.

What "number" of CD does that make me?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

4 since yesterday. finally i also let my best friend in town (in the premium sky HC sauna overviewing the whole city) know, telling him how also yesterday my wife found a dress (my avatar dress) in the bathroom coming back from her work!
    thankfully we already had some on and off discussions about my flavor favorites, so she can take it, as long as our bed life doesnt get extinguished ( and there WERE episodes!).

Your Scale list is not broad anough yet!!
    But on your "Scale" .. I am a 2.."I have yet to tell her about the whole picture.. But I am taking my time..= A little at a time..

I'm a good old #3. Much hope for the future there, but mix in a number 1 as well (if you don't count here). I haven't felt comfortable enough to tell any people I know, mostly because of #3. Some sales people may know, but I don't think that counts.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Smile

i am a 3 or 4 my wife knows and my sister knows
    hugs
    Ronda

Becoming More Me Jessica Brekke's Avatar
    I'm between 3 and 4. My wife has been very supportive of me personally, but it's been extremely stressful on her, to the point where it's damaged our marriage, possibly beyond repair. Also, my in-laws know -- Now there's a horror story... try talking to your Father-in-Law about it -- as well as about a dozen friends online... Still very much in the closet, but maybe my toes are peeking out.
    Never underestimate the value of a good pair of flats and a well-fitting bra.

~Jessica~

What stage?

I'm at 3 , 5 and 6. My wife hates it. Everyone knows and nowhere to go but "up". Pretty much at the level I want to be for myself. I don't go around with a sign saying: "Hey everyone look at me" but if they happen to find out I'm a CD, there is no concern on my part. If there is a problem, it's theirs not mine. I know who I am. Ericka

I don't know which category I fit into. I would like to be more out but my wife is utterly terrified about anybody knowing of my CD-ing and runs around the house closing curtains if I even hint I may want to get dressed. So, I don't often bother when she is around...it is too stressful. Last time she was away, however, I was dressed 24/7. Best not to do categories to much, we are all so different.

2Bish and 4ish. Ish meaning that she knows and isn't a big fan but does know I still dress and as long as I keep it out of her face she's happy. And have a local CD friend who I have lunch with in male mode evey few weeks. Our kids go to the same school so we bump into eachother at all kind of evernts. Where's this going to lead? More time to dress would be nice!! Hehehe. Other than that in a happy girl!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

2a. My SO knows due to the constant nail polish and shaving that occurs. The give away was when she told me to get my own set of boobs so I would stop playing with hers! Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Is there a #7 !!!!!!!!!!

Wife knows now and is on a search and destroy mission, GG pal knows, several local sisters know me because we meet regularily, and I'm just plain crazy.

Emily Ann

Smile

I guess for me it's 4. Two very close lady friends know about Audrey. And of course all you girls in the forum here.
    -Audrey

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I am a 2aish and a 4ish
    My wife does know, and will help with buying items for me/us, but the are times she does not care and others when she just wants her hubby around. This is, in part, due to her being Bi-Polar. basically she is a "dont care" most times.
    As far as others that know, my mom, one sister(of three that are living), two cousins (one I write articles for the website he runs), and five trusting friends. Funny thing is, that only one (a former friend) of them has ever seen me dressed, less a picture that I have shown them.

Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

I'm a three, I guess. I mean she knows, but I assume she hates it, since it's like some taboo subject between us. Anyway, I don't flaunt it in front of her or anybody, and I fluxuate between caring some and caring not at all.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

2B and 4 for me, I guess. My wife knows, although I think the subject is not one of the things she EVER discusses with anyone else. And I am fairly open at home--even to the point of walking my dog enfemme. (in the past, I have actually had neighbors who would not even speak to me but so far, everyone in my current neighborhood seems to treat me with respect--I know some of them think I'm pretty strange, but they deal with it.) VERY FEW select individuals where I work know, too.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Would have to say I fall into 4....only a good buddy of mine knows. He supports me, but then again he is gay (were just good friends!), so he understands a whole lot more!

And may start to fall into 2a/b or 3....did laundry over the weekend while she was at work and left a pair of panties on the dryer....she found them and knows they weren't hers ;-{
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Sandygal...

Let's see - I'd say 2b or 3, 4 and 6 (I really don't care if anybody outside my local area knows.

How far do I want to go? I'd like to be able to present myself as how I am feeling at the time. I have no desire to totally transition medically/surgically. I'm a bi-gendered male and like it that way.

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal
    There seems to be such a variety of girls on this site. I read about closet cd's that won't tell anybody and cders that dress completly every day and go out constantly. So here is my question. What catagory do you fall into. 1. Nobody knows 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care. 2b So knows and you can't figure out how she feels yet. 3.SO knows and she hates it. 4.You have told a friend or others. 5.you have told everyone and you don't worry about it anymore. 6. other (what?)
    I would pick 2b and 4. I have told my best friend and he wants me to dress, He said it made him feel good if I'm happy.

P.S. How far do you really hope to take it?