Thread: Boston Legal right now has a CD

StephanieCD

Boston Legal right now has a CD

It just started and I've never seen the show before but there appears to be a CD based subplot tonight.

Don't know when it's on for you but - thought I'd let y'all know.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Boston Legal is a good drama, I think a spinoff of "The Firm." I always miss it, but I guess I should look for it.

So Far,
    We Have A Gay Crossdressing Santa, Who Just Outed Himself To A 8 Year Old........

Sharpton.............
    Hahaha

StephanieCD
    I think it was very well done. It dropped a couple of pieces of information and treated him fairly.

And just a week ago I was asking if anyone had seen good portrayals of CDs on tv.

Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    Boston Legal is a good drama, I think a spinoff of "The Firm." I always miss it, but I guess I should look for it.
    It was a spinoff of "The Practice." I loved that show. at the end it was kind of sad though, Bobby and Linsay got divorced. Eugene became a Judge. Alan shore left for the new firm and took Tara with him and Eleanor quit to become a full time mother. and the secretary (I can't recall her name right now) became a full time councilor.

Boston legal is one of the best shows on television. Denny Crane (William Shatner) Alan Shore(James Spader) and Tara Wilson(Rhona Mitra) is the whole show.
    Did anyone see the intro of the holoween show they did? the one where they were in court and alan was dressed as batman, tara as robin and they were arrested for trying to purchase a prostitute's time to play the catwoman role.
    I died laughing!!!

Has anyone seen.....

Has anyone seen a movie that has Patrick swayze, Wesley snipes and John Leguezamo, All three played drag Queens. The name of the movie is "To Wong Fu, Julie Newmar". John Leguezamo looked soooo sexy and cute . Patrick Swayze was ehhhhh ! and Wesley Snipes? Ouch!! Uh Uh!! He tried his best I'm sure, but apparently the make-up people just couln't do him up right. Not to say he's bad looking, BUT, ONLY as a man!!!
    Feel The Passion!!

It was a good show. Shatner played the perfect ass but the rest of the show was good. Sharptons speech was great in that it shows how much of a phony he really is (from an ex NYer).

My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by nuffsaid
    It was a spinoff of "The Practice."
    Yes, I realized that yesterday after posting. I loved that show too.

Quote Originally Posted by searching
    It was a good show. Shatner played the perfect ass but the rest of the show was good. Sharptons speech was great in that it shows how much of a phony he really is (from an ex NYer).

Don't go there...

Quote Originally Posted by nuffsaid
    Don't go there...
    I'll go there Nuffsaid, except that I thought Al Sharpton was the most "real" and honest person who ran for the nomination. Unfortunately, he wasn't qualified. Too bad because I would have loved to have voted for him.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

The Practice and I assume Boston Legal have some unusual conclusions at times, as law shows go. I have now only seen 3 episodes of Boston Legal... I need to keep it in mind. I think it is as good as the original, just different charactors.

I had to get used to James Spaders role as Alan when he first came in. It is a real change from his role as Daniel Jackson in the Stargate movie.

I always considered The Practice to be a reaistic show as law shows go. I may be wrong, but most others were often scripted in ways that would never happen in a real court.