View Poll Results: Where do you fall in the CD world?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight CDer

62 65.26%
  • Bi CDer

24 25.26%
  • Gay CDer

4 4.21%
  • Straight admirer

2 2.11%
  • Bi admirer

3 3.16%
  • Gay admirer

0 0%

Thread: Who and what are we?

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar

Who and what are we?

Im interested in knowing about how we all breakdown into our own little groups, its not important, it doesnt matter what group we think we belong to, its just a bit of fun. (Plus im a nosey so and so)

See the poll, I used to be 2 now im 4 but would like to be 2 again.
    Last edited by Nicola46; 06-29-2006 at 05:25 AM.

who, what, when, where, how?

I feel these questions which encourage individuals on here to divulge subtle details of their lifestyle, are inappropriate. Though I also feel that some may be simply a means of grasping a greater understanding of being CD or TS and we are not obligated to answer, none the less it is important to have an awarness of confidentiality and privacy. Paranoia acusations may be levelled at this relpy, but whether we like it or not, there are those who seek to benefit from forming an information picture of an individual in order to harm them. This isnt a very nice subject, and Im not saying these things to offend, and I am very sure that people like Tamara who does a fantastic job of invidgilating these threads, keep a close eye on comments, and act accordingly.

In a nut shell "hey, lets be careful out there people.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

I thought this was a touchy subject, there is no obligation to answer, im just curious. Its as innocent as that.

What am I?

I don't classify myself Hon, other than for reference purposes. I'm just simply plain old Ericka.

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    I'd say straight CD and straight admirer. Wish I could have picked two. Actually, as far as I am concerned, crossdressing isn't what I am. I feel I am bi-gendered and whether I wear typically male or female clothes, I am just being me. Labels are so confining and I don't feel I totally fit in any of them except maybe transgender.

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGU
    Im interested in knowing about how we all breakdown into our own little groups, its not important, it doesnt matter what group we think we belong to, its just a bit of fun. (Plus im a nosey so and so)

See the poll, I used to be 2 now im 4 but would like to be 2 again.

You left off a segment that are on this forum.

PreOp TS
    PostOp TS
    GG

Smile

I have voted and yes you are nosey! But you have also left of TG as some of us including me are TG.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGU
    (Plus im a nosey so and so)
    Just remember what curiosity did to the cat!

I don't think you have enough categories there, hon. For the record (and I realize this poll was probably not meant for me): I'm mostly gay, but the small part of me that is still female is straight. Got that?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I oppologise to all of the TG members for the omission from the poll. my lack of experience here i guess

Hey, don't worry too much. I'm not sure what's the big deal. We all have the choice to answer or not -not to mention the fact this is a web forum and as such not everything you read is true... I am bi. Twice the fun in a single package!!!

hush, hush, say no more guv

not forgetting that the worlds security organisations do recruit their undercover operatives here, as this community is regarded as the most secretive and most capable of subversion and downright deception.
    Behind every bug found in the walls at no 10 , behind every secret smuggled from beyond the shores of democracy, is an agent wearing stockings, 5" heels and a barely visible 5 oclock shadow : )

ok, I was never here, and this never happened.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmmm

This poll can open up a can of 'Worms' as similiar ones in the past have. I am TG, married to a GG, who I adore. Now the question would be, had nature got it right and I was born a GG, would that make me a Lesbian? I am not sure myself. I have come to this 'Forum' seeking answers. I have seen a lot of discussion on this 'Forum' about the subject, but alas, the Jury is still out.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I try to fall on my ass, but when I've been drinking I've been known to fall on my face, or on other people. Other than that, most people call me Kat (my middle name is Katrina, and I've had many lives, and other reasons) and my sexuality is between me and those whom I choose to share it with. Its good for a lady to keep somethings private. But I will say this, as I often do, like Rick James said ---- I like the kind of girls you don't take home to mama.