Thread: My makeover

Thumbs up My makeover

Today I had an appointment at a beauty parlor for a makeover. She applied my makeup, including false eyelashes, and helped comb my wig out. She made my hair look really nice. I wore some peach pants with cuffs, a top that was black and red, and some off-white strappy sandals. I thought she made me look really pretty. But it was a very hot day today in So Cal, so I didn't want to go anywhere afterwards. She took a few photos of me, standing and sitting, and then I changed back in my "other" clothes. She told me that I should wear a dress next time, so I told her that I would probably wear a skirt and top. I guess she thought I looked a little too masculine, which I is why I don't wear pants very often, but these pants were really a pretty color and a nice style, and a bargain at $5! (on sale)
    It wasn't much, compared to what some of you ladies have done, but it was a lovely experience for me.

Terri

Congrats Terri! Salon makeovers are a lot of fun, just to be pampered and interact with someone is worth the price alone to me
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a makeover for my debut as a cheerleader (Opportunity or Trap thread) and the beautician did a marvellous job on my eyes, my wig, eyelashes, even did my nails, a great candy-apple red. AFter the game, the trip to the sports bar, and the trip to the kareoke bar, I really hated to loose the image. I understand how you must have felt, changing back to drab. Great to hear about your major step. Congratulations.

Terri, sounds like you had a lot of fun. I think it is so cool to visit a salon enfemme.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

"not much' wow I think its great. Sounds to me you had just a much as you needed at this time.
    &

"I've lived life on both side now, from win and lose, and still somehow it's life's illusions i recall.
    I really don't know life at all "

Rickie

my makeover

i had a makeover and photo session at a beauty salon last week,it was a
    wonderful experiance.the salon is located in a luxury hotel i had the photos
    taken inside and around the pool in 4 different dresses.idrove there dressed
    and left my makeup on for the drive home.oh what a feeling

makeup artist.

hey pretty girls! ;-) well, i'm a makeup artist located in NYC. if anyone is interested, i can do their makeup for them.

Makeupnyc...u come to Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by sierracd6
    Makeupnyc...u come to Chicago?
    Plenty of makeup people in Chi Town (or nearby) MAC, Sephora, Merle Norman, the department stores, Transformations by Rori out in the burbs.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.