Thread: My First Date (with a lady) en femme!

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar

My First Date (with a lady) en femme!

Though I've been out many times with lady friends en femme, this is the first time i've been out on what I consider a "date" en femme. "A" has been an acquaintance for about 2 years now. She has been out with me dressed (as part of a group) and we have spent some casual time together as well. About 2 weeks ago we had dinner together (me as a guy) and it was the first time we had a chance to get to really talk one on one after initially breaking the ice. That evening ended with "we need to hang out more often".

Fast forward, last weekend "A" called me at work, and we got to talking. I mentioned I was thinking of going out this Friday evening dressed, and I asked if she would like to come. She said yes. So today we firmed up our plans, and we are going out as the girls tomorrow evening to see a movie. This will also be my first time to see a movie while en femme, another exciting thought.

"A" is a very attractive lady, holds a PhD in psychology and even plays on a all girl's roller derby team.. she is quite sweet, and I'm happy to have her as a friend, and feel very flattered that she would choose to spend her Friday night with me as Allie. Being single again ain't so bad! LOL

So wish me luck... aside from a first "date" en femme, the first movie en femme is a big step as well - the most mainstream outing for me to date...

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Great!

Good luck Ali. Sounds like you are in for a 'Dream come True' type of night. Keep us posted as to how it went

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ali remember be a lady first and have fun second LOL !

I hope you have a great date Alicia!

Sounds like fun. We want to hear more later!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Sounds great - hope it was a succes for both of you - and please give us an update

Have Fun

Have a great time however I would love details details details sounds like sooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

Connie

I hope you enjoy the evening to its fullest.
    &

"I've lived life on both side now, from win and lose, and still somehow it's life's illusions i recall.
    I really don't know life at all "

Rickie

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Alicia,

I am very excited for you and wish you all the best on the first date, going to a movie en femme and whatever the first date brings to your future. I can imagine nothing better than to start a relationship on such an open and honest footing. This sounds like the start of something wonderful for the two of you.

Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Sounds terrific. Have a great time! And as Joy said, be sure to be a lady. Or I guess a gentleman (as you're dating). Or a lady. Or....well, you get the idea.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Thanks everyone.... After a divorce, I'm in no hurry to rush things. She's a sweet girl, so regardless of how I'm dressed, I will still be a gentleman.

Lucky girl sounds like a wonderful evening
    We are made of stars.

Hi Alicia

I hope you have the most wonderful evening
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi Alicia,

This would be the last piece of my jigsaw, a date en femme with a beautiful lady who would accept me for the person I am. Have a great evening and let us know what happens.

Gemma xx

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    This is totally awesome! Good for you Alicia! Keep us posted on how it goes. Just relax and enjoy yourself. She'll no doubt treat you like a woman friend and I'm sure you'll act like one.

I've had several "two girls together" outings with my wife and they were fabulous.

Good luck
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I hope u have the best of times and a lot of fun. I only wish I ahd come out to my wife sooner than later maybe we could have had our "first date as girl friends". Any way would like to hear lots about your date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on your date
    And you better be a gentlemen remember she on a all girl's roller derby team
    and can tale care of herself
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day