Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Womens underwear under the male uniform

Womens underwear under the male uniform

Most of us CDs cannot be dressed as we prefer all the time for some reasons.
    I for my part always wears some nice women underwear (stockings, girdles, panties) under my male clothes, so I can feel the woman inside me all the time.
    Others that are woman inaide and man outside in your daily life?

Smile I agree

Annie, I agree with you. I am coming to terms with my need to wear panties and other items under my usual clothing.

I have worn panties to my work for an Airline in a call centre, and I remember wearing them for job interviews before and feeling great and very naughty at the same time.

As I get older I feel the need to wear them more often and kick myself for not doing so when I was younger.

My wife knows I have this need and she supports me to the fullest which you have got to love her for.

All the best to you.
    Dave

Slavemaid Anisha CD.

Woman in mans clothing.....!

Hello Annie,

U r not alone there, i for one, have been wearing little feminine things under my male clothes for gaes now. anytime i cant dress up fully (which is most of the time since i m still in the closet) i always make sure i m wearing a bra and panty or some other lingerie under my clothes, specially when i go out of hone to work or whereever.

Whenever i m home, i m always dressed but yes when i step out i still like to feel feminine and in touch with my feminity. Ah, the feeling of silk or the strap of ur bra on ur shoulder or the material of the lingerie rubbing against ur skin, excites me all day. its a wonderfull feeling, since there is also an element of risk involved....what if a friend rests his hand on my shoulder or back, what if my boss pats me and they can feel the bra strap under my shirt!!! mmmmm!

wolf in sheeps clothing, u mite say...... Anisha.

Ever since I was 12. Panties under male clothing. In my teens girl's knickers (panties) under boys' school uniform, thereafter women's panties under male clothing whether formal or casual when outdoors. Sometimes I will wear stockings as well under male trousers (pants) or jeans and on a few occasions I have worn a nylon half slip over my panties and under my trousers.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Underwear

Done this a lot. Going to try the reverse (guy underwear under dresses, etc.). Always a CD one way or the other. Ericka

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Since I can't fully dress up, and I always try to have SOMETHING pretty and feminine on, I rarely go without at least panties under my outfit. Sometimes, I will wear pantyhose or tights if it is colder or if I shaved my legs the night before, occasionally a bra or camisole, every now and then a slip. There's just something exciting about knowing you have it on and no one else knows.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Standard business lingerie!!! Bra, thong, thigh highs, and a garter belt!! Make boardroom meetings sooooo much more enjoyable...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yeah..I agree with Karren..Things Like PantyHose makes work Soo..Much more enjoyable..But I NEED to start wearing a slip..OR A Nightie ..Without these..ALL will suffer..And there will be no mercy..:evil:

Not for me: When I'm in drab, I never wear women underwear.

There are exceptions to that rule: for example when I'm dressed "en femme" and realize that I have to get some fortotten food or beverage item to the local shop, or if I forgott to take the garbage out... In that case I do quickly put on pants and a very lose sweatshirt over my women underwear, just the time to go outside... As soon as I get backhome I quickly remove my pants and get back into my women clothes.

With regard to the type of underwear I use when in drab, I have solved my desire to wear soft material underwear by selecting elegant men's underwear, yes there are such things , made of very soft material, nylon, silk, microfiber, etc.

Eugenie

women's underwear under the male uniform

i like to wear my lingerei under my male clothes as much as possible,it is a
    great feeling.

Thumbs up First big undercover outing

Earlier this week I went out for the first time since high school with an outfit on under my jeans and "normal" shirt. Had on stockings, corset w/garters, a g-string and a chemise. It was awesome!

Smile I wear panties 24/7

I wear panties 24/7 be it dressed or in drab or to bed under a nightie. Even to work under my uniform, I work in security. After all who's going to know what you're wearing underneath?

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I too wear panties, bra, and a camio under my male clothes. Sometimes I even wear pantyhose. Last year when I had the chance to dress almost everyday and I need something from the store, I would change to my ladies slacks, T-Shirt, and running shoes. No wig or makeup, but no one noticed that I was wearing fem clothing.

Gold Member
    Never wear any of it unless I'm fully dressed.

[SIZE="4"]Panties everyday, no matter what I'm wearing on top! I have one pair of men's bikini briefs somewhere in the bottom of my lingerie drawer I think. Olivia[/SIZE]

I only wear them if I am going to change into womens clothes while I am out otherwise I wouldn't bother.I don't really have a need to wear panties.They don't make me feel feminine.I am more interested in my outward appearance.I just feel like a man with panties on.Mens underwear is more comfortable.

I've exclusively worn women's underwear 'out' for over 15 years. Wouldn't have it any other way. It is great thinking about what you are hiding... and it gives me a head start on dressing when i get home.

i haven't gone as far as wearing a bra to work, i think that would show even under the heaviest shirt.

When i was single i'd go bar hopping with a bra [without inserts] under a sweater. sometimes it showed, but that was the whole reason for wearing it. a few times i even found a gal that liked that..

It's all or nothing for me, between shaving and natural long hair, I don't need anything else to feel like a woman 100% of the time.

I have tried it tho, wow, it's just way too distracting for me! When I'm in drab it's because I have to be, and usually threre's way too much serious stuff to think about what I'm wearing.

M
    We are made of stars.

Smile Yes

Yes i do it all the time womans clothes under my drab, I feel i am being a little **** all the time
    Mistybtm

Hi, I am a police officer that wears panties 24/7. When it's cold I wear pantyhose. Hav'nt been daring enough to wear a bra yet though.

bra if sweater

Hi,

I do secretly wear girl stuff under my public/male clothes. It mgiht sound silly, but what I wear depends on the weather:
    regular bra will be hidden under a sweater, and in the warmer weather a thin white sports bra or camisole looks like a tshirt under a workshirt. Lately it's been so humid that even those aren't possible, so I've been experimenting with "male style" female panties in white.

princessm

I usually wear my "womens" underwear under my male clothing 24/7
    sometimes it may be nothing more than a solid color Victorias Secret microfiber panty in a solid color, sometimes it's a thong, and sometimes I'll wear a lace pair of tanga boyshort panties over a thong. The thong holds everything in place, and the lacey tanga feels and looks so sexy.

Panties 24/7 for me too. Hose whenever possible as well. Haven't looked in a while, but I think that the stuff in my drab undie draw might have turned to dust by now. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Aspiring Member

Smile

I wear panties 24/7 now and have done for 3 or 4 years. Have not bought any male clothes now, for about 3 years.
    In the summer when i am working as i wear t-shirts most of the time, very hard to wear a bra, without it being seen . In the fall, winter and spring, when it is cooler, you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater. During that time i fully underdress including cami, bra, often my breast forms 95% of the time and it feels real good, to be femme. When i am out i wear femme slacks most of the time even if i am not going out femme
    Hope to go on vacation this fall for about 6 weeks, and i plan on being femme the whole time I am away

Denise

24/7 -

Recently was in a traffic accident and after the fact I almost panicked but I realized I was not hurt or anything so no hospital trip......whew.....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard