Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hit by a car while wearing ladies undies underneath

hit by a car while wearing ladies undies underneath

i was wearing panties and a bra underneath my drab clothes to work one day. as i was walking to get the subway home, i crossed 38th st. and 6th avenue. I had the light but this numbskull tried to make a left hand turn through the red. it was cold and i had a hood on so i couldnt see him so well. he nailed me head on with the front of the car. it hurt like heck but he was going slow and i didnt fall down. i had a big bruise the next day. But the thing i thought about most was what if it had been worse and i needed an ambulance? that would have been mortifying. that scared me out of wearing undies under drab for a long time. of course now i do it again.

anyone else have a similar experience?

Ambulance

I passed out out in public last year as Ericka. I WAS taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I was half in and half out--no wig or pantyhose with full makeup and clothes. Everyone was cool and professional and was only worried about my health. It worked out okay and was a positive experience for me. Ericka

The most important question here is: Were they clean?

Remember what MOM said.

Seriously, if you were worried I guess that could have been embarrassing to you. An EMT friend of mine has told me that he's "seen it all" Most things like that don't bother them at all.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Phyliss, you stole my line!!!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

The very least of my worries.

A few years ago I collapsed with abdominal pain. Thought it was appendix and phoned ambulance (999 over here in the UK, 911 in USA- corrected from original). I was wearing white panties with a pink floral pattern at the time quite definitely women's panties. Did I slip them off as I waited for the ambulance, did I HELL!

Wasn't appendix after all, nothing serious but severe IBS induced colic and spasm of the colon but at the hospital A&E I didn't worry in the slightest as the nurses slipped off my trousers revealing my panties. If they and the doctor who examined me did notice my knickers they said nothing which is what I would expect of professionals. I couldn't give a hoot what people think, it's what they say and do which worries me.

So I simply do not let it worry me if I am in an accident or taken to hospital as I am wearing women's undies as I do every day. 40 years ago things were different as there were very marked differences between men's and women's underpants but nowadays these are very similar, at least as far as briefs are concerned.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 06-30-2006 at 08:27 AM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Dear Helen;
    It is 911 in the USA ..And great story by the way!...
    Melora

My mother use to work in a ER for over 25 years and some of the story's
    Like the guy who came in with a steel washer on his willy they had to take a jewels saw to it
    these are the story they remember not some guy wearing panties
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Yes, I had a heart attack while dressed, if you want to know the outcome
    you can read my early on post.
    "Lady Fingers"

Thanks Melora, I have corrected it, must be 111 in Europe?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC
    Thanks Melora, I have corrected it, must be 111 in Europe?
    In Denmark, and I think most countries on the continent it is 112

Gold Member
    Hmmmmmmm , men or womens undies, just be sure to do like dear ol Mom said, besure to have clean ones on

There is a Law

In the United States they have a federal law (HIPAA) Don't ask what the letters stand for.
    Anyway, If anyone from the medical world would say anything they can and do get into a lot of trouble. There is a heafty fine and you can loose your job.
    Besides that, When a person comes into an Emergency Room, the folks are there to help you and not critize what you wear.
    A couple years ago I was dressed to the nines and my wife had to go to the ER. Did I stop and change? I don't think so. I got a strange look when I signed the ER forms as her husband, but nothing was said.

I worry about things like that all the time. There are many times when i run in the house and change before we go someplace.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Phyliss ya before it happend.
    Angie G.

I would just say " damn wife won't do my laundry" Now I would really be in trouble if the ask to see my wife. "no SO here"
    &

"I've lived life on both side now, from win and lose, and still somehow it's life's illusions i recall.
    I really don't know life at all "

Rickie

Needed shot

I had to go to urgent care due to a longer than expected illness .. turns out it was strep but I did have to get a shot in the butt so I was told to pull down my pants and was wearing panties as I always do and I know the nurse giving me the shot saw what I was wearing .. but nothing was said. not even a strange look that I know of
    Panties are like American Express .. Never leave home without 'em:GE:

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I was unexpectedly hospitalized for a week about 3 years ago, a day after I'd kept my full body shave very up to date. I did have time to remove my nail polish, change undies, and get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt on the way to the hospital.

I'm pretty much in the closet except to my s.o. CherGG, and to me, the hospitalization thing was mortifying (though fortunately not exiting to the mortuary). I especially remember being wheeled from here to there about the hospital in that ridiculously short hospital gown, not particularly enjoying the display of my shaved legs.

I probably dealt with about 13 medical professionals during that week, and encountered nary a snide look or remark. In the case of my treating physician, I think he knew I was uncomfortable because of the CD thing, and wished that I weren't. One older female RN very kindly offered, and got me, a longer gown that covered my legs, without her ever suggesting why I might want one. One male RN seemed a little hostile, to me, but nothing overt, and it seemed to me that he was pretty much kept away from me - I only saw him twice. Possibly I misinterpreted his demeanor, but I don't think so.

Anyhow, it was, I'll say again, a mortifying experience - because of my own embarassment, not because of the way I was treated by the medical professionals. I didn't shave legs or body, or crossdress, for about 18 months after that. Happily, I didn't purge my wardrobe, either
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I've read HIPPA statutes. It only really protects your medical records, not what you are wearing.

I had to go to the hospital on an emergency basis. The day before, I had removed the polish from my toenails that I had been wearing for several days. It wouldn't have been a big deal if the hospital staff saw the polish, but my friends and family who visited would have seen it, and that would not do.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

My thinking on this subject is "at that point, what I am wearing is likely to be the very, very least of my concerns."

And I am quite certain that nearly all medical professionals (1) have seen worse and (2) are not going to react any differently.

By the way, it's HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). And yes, it principally covers medical records - though the definition of medical records is quite broad. Irrespective of HIPAA standards most doctors err on the side of discretion in discussing patient matters.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    If one gives no hoots in the street, then why worry in a room fullof professionals who have seeni t all and more probably than yu can imagine.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I had on panties and pantyhose one night at work and dropped a 100 piece of metal on my foot of course it broke it...but i hobbled up the the rest room and took off my phose and panties...before i went to the e.r. man that hurt....pulling off phose with a broken foot...but it was worth it....i also stopped wearing lingerie under my drab well for awhile anyway...

It wasn't panties, but in the old disco days, a nurse friend of mine told me the story of a young man who had fainted at the disco. He was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. When the ER staff started loosining his tight disco-style clothing, they noticed a salami strapped to his upper leg/groin. He had apparently strapped it a little too tightly. It had cut off his circulation, causing him to faint.

it is common

This sounds like a read out of the Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex chapter on fetishes. The ER people see it all.I would be sure everything is clean and matches just incase .

As a firefighter/paramedic all profession medical personnel are held to a high standard. what ever you may do most have already seen. Most I work with believe to each their own.

On that note I had to go to a ortho today for cordizone shots in both of my shoulders. I am shaved as always, was wearing panties with my toe nails painted did not bother me nor the people working on me.

Now I will have extreme shoulder pain for the next couple of days.

As for Hippaa it does protect from medical personnel saying or doing anything that could harm or release anything about the patient.

Gia

I think everyone is right that the staff in a hospital has seen it all, and while they might for a second notice the panties, they're going to be focused on saving your life. I read a stat too that once that there are an awful lot of men coming in from accidents on very "macho" jobs, like police officers or construction workers, with panties or other lingerie on under their clothes.

My bigger concern is, yesterday my car broke down in my driveway and I had to have it towed to the shop by AAA. I worry about what would happen if the same thing happened while I was out dressed up somewhere and now there I am waiting for a tow truck driver to tow my crossdressed-self to a body shop.