Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite and least favorite season for dressing

Favorite season

Well to tell the truth Jill, my favorite season for dressing is Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. My least favorite season is never. I have a wardrobe for all year round and love being Ericka all year. Each season brings it's own unique experiences and challenges. Ericka

Hi Jill!

I am like you - I like the Cooler, Winter and Fall months to dress. Wearing pantyhose everyday during the Winter is absolutely FANTASTIC> keeping my legs shaved and such is a GREAT thing in the Cool months. Can't wait for October at this point. Also like you - PANTYHOSE Forever!!!!

Patti

I like Fall/Winter

I like Fall/Winter for all of the same reasons. I can shave my legs without too much hassle. I don't melt while dressed. I love going outside at night and feeling the cool air on my legs!

Seasons preferred

Winter is best for me because it gives me the chance to shave, and paint my toenails. Can't do that in the summer as I'm always wearing shorts and deck shoes with no socks.

Quote Originally Posted by SSMITH
    Summer!!
    I love the lighter clothing. Winter in northern New England can be just brutal.

Steph
    i love brutal

Why does anyone have to wear shorts in summer? I went to India and nobody was wearing shorts just long baggy trousers.I never wear shorts, I don't feel properly dressed in shorts.

As much as i love the cute summer clothes for women, fall and winter are much cooler while wearing a wig!

Wink Oh, for a pretty bit of nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S
    Summer!!
    I love the lighter clothing. Winter in northern New England can be just brutal.

Steph
    Well, I haven't had the chance to do CD inEngland, as I usually visit very "respectable" friends when I am there. But athough in the cold you can wear a lot of things you can't wear in the warmth, I must agree that in the Noothern England winter it probably wouldn't make much difference what you wear. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between male or female clothing anyway in that sort of weather. Seriously though, the really pretty things that make me feel feminine are not usually very warm. It need not be as hot though as it is at the moment.

I am a fall/winter gal myself. I do not shave my legs and perfer multiple pairs of hose to cover the hair.
    :Power: [SIZE=4]Sindy[/SIZE]

Fall and winter..
    Being quite private.. I like to take nature walks in Hose and Long Sweaters whenever I get the chance especially when it is cold out and very few are around..I gotta WATCH out for backwards RedNeck Hunters though..They may want to SHOOT a girl like me.

If I actually had the courage to step out the door I would have to say the cooler months are the best times for Raychel to strut her stuff. But I am an indoor cat for the time being and it doesn't really matter what season it is. If it is too hot, then just turn on the Air Conditioner. But for me in general, I could care less if I ever see another winter.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I dislike the summer the most because down here in Atlanta it gets so freaking hot! I still go out but its a pain in the bootie sometimes keeping the makeup looking decent, especially while out shopping on a sunny day.

But I love Winter, Fall and most of the spring!

My wife knows I dress sometimes I go in the yeard but I don't go out dressed
    so the time of year is of no matter to me I'm happy all year long.
    Angie G.

Smile Dressing in the Winter

I too prefer to dress more during the winter months.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-09-2006 at 12:39 PM.

Oh Gee

And just think Samantha I was going to ask you to come to Florida and frolic< oh well they don't have snow there sorry.

Hugs and Squeezes MargLindenwald

I like anytime of the year as far as dressing goes, but I would lean slightly
    more towards the freedom of summer.........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

i like cooler weather thigh highs are to hot in the summer and my grandson want me to swim with him all summer so i can't do my toe nails.
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I definitely prefer to dress during the winter months instead the summer ones. What about everyone else?
    I absolutely hate summer. Bad for makeup, bad for body imperfections, bad for everything.

In fact I'm a seasonal cd. Right now I'm not dressing up and I won't until fall comes.

Well I live in Florida so it is really only 2 seasons. Summer which is very long, and what I call Sprall (Spring, and Fall together). So it really doesnt matter to me. I dress all year long, and stay shaven all year long. Just gives me more to wear.
    I am who I am.

My alter ego's alter ego. Katie Boundary's Avatar
    Summer is definitely the worst season for me, and all because of hair. There's not enough on my head so I have to wear a wig, and there's too much on my body* so I have to wear opaque stockings (nice ones, though!)

*I can't shave it off because my gf likes it (and my CDing, luckily ). And anyway, it's everywhere, so where would I stop?

summer stinks

this is my first summer of totally dressing with make up ,wigs and breastforms.i can't wait until it cools off some.the wigs keep the heat in and makes my makeup run ecspecially above my lips.i like to where business suits but they get very hot with the jacket on.
    danielle d

[SIZE="4"]I like the summer because I don't wear pantyhose or stockings and I like bare legs. Spring would be the season because the weather fluctuates so much.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Read only
    I prefer Fall. But in the warmer months, I love to wear a thong, sandals, and a silky chemise or slip, and go for walks in the woods. Flats are nice too. Got to make the most of all seasons.
    I usually keep myself shaved, but I let the hair grow out for a couple weeks, for various occasions, and events I have to go to. Then it feels even better to shave it all off, after it has gotten somewhat long. The contrast is much greater, than keeping it shaved.