Thread: Teased at work :)

Banned Read only

Teased at work :)

I have a part-time job, in addition to my full-time job and yesterday was kneeling down to sweep up a small amount of food I'd dropped on the carpet.

While doing so, the woman running the shift said to the other women 'That's what I like to see, a man on his knees, but what a shame you are not in a maid's uniform'.

I kept quiet, but some of the women laughed.

I loved the thought though.

I have a maids uniform and love to wear it. If they only knew how we feel.
    Danielle

You should have said you forgot the unifrom Today
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]When I saw the title tought it would be a little different, I get teased at work for shaving (smooth all over first time this summer). A few of the women noticed and the mechanics that work for me have teased me, but so far just little coments, word has it most think I might be a closet gay, we have had 2 openly gay women working for my office of 14 people, (company has over 250 employees) they never had any problems, better to be gay than TS so I keep my mouth closed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Some times when I'm doing nothing but paper work at work I'm told I should shave my legs and wear a dress at work, gosh if they only knew

Wouldn't it be a GREAT thing for men to be aCCEPTED AS MAIDS AND SUCH? i LIKE THE THOUGHT

Hmmmmm, I don't know if I could ever bring myself to dress up in a french maid uniform. I think that dressing like that might be a little too feminine for me. While I have your attention, has anyone seen my feather duster?

That type of teasing is how I ended up as a cheerleader in a short skirt and halter top at a staff ball game. Worked for me. My GF wants me to find a maid's uniform. short and slightly ****ty.

Platinum Member
    i worked as a steel worker .... teasing ????? my god it's just what thay do....and should you ever let on that it made you upset ..... you made their day and it would never stop........

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar

Thumbs down Why is it better to be gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly
    [SIZE="3"]better to be gay than TS so I keep my mouth closed.[/SIZE]
    What is is about being gay that is so much better than being TS? :mad: Is there something inherently wrong with being TS? Is there a reason here for marginalizing transsexuals?

It truly saddens me to see transphobia from within our own community.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

funny how the world works. if the roles were reversed (man said it to a women) this wold have caused a world of trouble. but when said to us ladies. just opens a world of fantasy lol

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Donna
    What is is about being gay that is so much better than being TS? :mad: Is there something inherently wrong with being TS? Is there a reason here for marginalizing transsexuals?

It truly saddens me to see transphobia from within our own community.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    [SIZE="3"]This is not my views, we have had 2 open gay women working in our office, they are not working there now but these same people comment about a transdisioning MTF worker with a company we do buiness with, my comments to her defense were "Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself", recieved comments of there own.....I have a good job I'd like to keep, but if outed wouldn't deny it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]