67 41.36%
  • Periodic dresser ('cause I have to)

41 25.31%
  • Level dresser

46 28.40%
  • other (please describe)

8 4.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you ? Periodic dresser -level dresser ?

What are you ? Periodic dresser -level dresser ?

Because there have been this discussions lately about hobby and 24/7 and the like, I'd like to know what type you belong to.

A periodic dresser would be someone who strictly separates male and female mode.
    A level dresser would be someone who mixes both modes on a (almost) every day basis.

In both cases the range is from appearing completely as a woman, over effeminate man, to partly dressing (i.e. only undies).

Can I be.....

Is there a periodic level dresser. Even when I don't dress at some level my legs and underarms are always shaved. I often wear at least a pair of panties. As far as dressing fully lately it is a daily thing , but that has been a come and go routeen with me all my life.
    I am a fickle girl.

Aspiring Member
    I selected "periodic dresser because I have to" - I rarely have the opportunity to fully dress anymore, although I wish there were some way to change that.I don't even have the time to come in here and post very much,although that will change when my boys are back in school.

Banned Read only
    Given your criteria I had to vote a "level dresser".
    Although I almost always dress as a woman at home, I
    very seldom venture out in a skirt or a dress nowadays.
    But when I am in drab I always wear at least panties or
    camiknicks. So I think (?) that puts me in the
    "level dresser" catagory.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Level!

I'm as female as is allowable in our home. Since I'm retired now I dress most of the time, and am the housewife type. I do lots around the house.

I'm very female inside my brain, and even have taken many Internet tests that prove it. Even the finger length thing shows me as female.

But, I'm just being me. No pretence.
    Haley P. Kemp

The crucial point is if you strictly separate male or female mode or dress (or express feminine) to some extend almost daily.
    This might be a variation of the 24/7 question. But this implies IMO more of a fulltime living as woman and would exclude those who only partly dress.

Periodic because I want to, but always Teresa inside. Right now I'm in a strange mellow mood with no particular inclination to dress, but two weeks ago I dressed at home nearly every day. Not an underdresser, it's either/or for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It might be interesting to see what we consider to be "dressing fully" as opposed to "mixing." For instance, if I wear women's babydoll nighties to bed every night, wouldn't that be considered being dressed entirely en femme, as far as sleeping purposes go? That's my situation, pretty much, and during the day I'll at least wear panties or thongs even if I'm in drab. I guess that puts me in the ranks of the "periodic level" dressers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric/a
    It might be interesting to see what we consider to be "dressing fully" as opposed to "mixing."
    The question is not to what extend you dress, rather how you try to integrate it in your daily life.

Other

I checked other because my cd life varies.
    Although I wear woman's shorts and panties every day, because I like them, I just consider that my normal way of dressing.
    On any given day I may go out in a skirt, top, purse, nails done, but otherwise in "male" mode.
    When I have the time, I'll do makeup, wig, etc. and go out that way.

But, the important thing is, I'm always aware of my "fem" side, no matter how I'm dressed, and yes, she does show herself whenever she wants to.

carolbitv

level dresser

hello, i am i guess a level dresser. all paint my toes, clear nail polish on my finger nails shave my body and wear panties and cami even in male mode carol

Desire to move to next life.

I voted other because I really don't know how to classify myself. I want to be fem all the time but don't feel free to do so where I live now. Maybe a move to NYC is the answer.

A Level Dresser since age 12 and I'm now 53!

I simply do not own any male underpants and haven't for 35 years now and you would need to use physical force to make me wear them these days!

So as I only dress en-femme at home I am an "Underdresser" when outdoors or at work etc, panties under male trousers, jeans etc. When I come home off with the boring "drab" and on with a nice skirt or dress. Today white full brief panties and a pale blue cotton dress over them, comfortable and cool.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Well I do mix up male and female every so often, and usually for a period of time...week, month but the I go stretches where its either all male or all female!! All depends on my frame of mind and dressing frequency. Went 8 weeks without fully dressing and noticed that I did want to wear lingerie under my suit more often!! But since I've had the opertunity to dress a couple times over the last couple weeks, I don't feel that urge!! Guess I've had my fix. Hehe. I really don't have an adictive mentality except for two things....ok 3.....

But crossdressing dragracers on ice would solve everything. LoL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

'Level.' My (natural) hair is always fem (superhigh ponytail or pigtails) and I wear blouses or fem T-shirts all the time (fem sweater in winter), plus women's jeans (Banana Republic) with fem colors. Since I don't do breast forms or any of that, my silhouette remains within social norms. From that (daily) set of attire, I'm only a skirt and a touch of makeup away from full enfem (as I practice / percieve it). Raquel Welch was never my ideal, more like Joni Mitchell.
    Last edited by Calliope; 07-03-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Banned Read only

Talking

can I just be a man who loves to wear womens low rise flair jeans with stiletto heels,it's not like it directly affects society

Wink Lilygirl New Member

Because as I sit here writing this in full enfemme- I voted level. Like a lot of you, I do the "under femme when in drab and feel great doing it.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I put down Other.

I don't underdress (just doesn't hold any appeal for me) and when I'm in guy-mode, I'm in guy mode.

OTOH, I've got a shaved body, pierced ears and painted toenails, so I'm not exactly a "standard issue" guy, albeit a bit of metrosexual.

OTOH, while the shaved body is for crossdressing, I got my ears pierced and my toes painted because I like the ornamentation not because they're "something women do." If I were a bit braver and society were a bit more accepting, I'd probably do the Eddie Izzard "tough androgynous" look part of the time.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Smile Level dresser

I would say I am A Level dresser I do dress every day or have some type of fem clothes on all the time.
    Mistybtm

I am a level dresser as I wear pantyhose and panties EVERYDAY and when the weather gets cooler a bra also. I find that if I don't wear lingerie I am not a happy camper.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

Under dresser here nothing to ware at this point to many other finances going on right now.

I tend to keep them seperate, actually.

I'd like to stray into androgynous territory, but for the meantime I haven't bought anything that looks reasonable together, (male top, fem skirt for example..... saying that, I've just done exactly as I desrcibed!!)

So. Partial dresser for me. I tend to go through intense spurts, and then periods where I hardly dress at all.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

What am I?

All of the above, Hon, all of the above and then some. Ericka

Level for me

Quote Originally Posted by older not wiser
    I am a level dresser as I wear pantyhose and panties EVERYDAY and when the weather gets cooler a bra also. I find that if I don't wear lingerie I am not a happy camper.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    I agree, lingerie is a must. Panties every (even with drab) pantyhose also but not when it is this hot.

Is has been said in magazines etc that wearing nice lingerie boosts a woman's confidence. I know exactly what that means.

Sadly, I lack confidence with outer clothes, otherwise I might be dressed more female.

i guess i am a perodic dresser. I have fun wearing full clothes but i havent got the guts to go out in them. I always have on panties though. That is how i have been for some time as well.