67 41.36%
  • Periodic dresser ('cause I have to)

41 25.31%
  • Level dresser

46 28.40%
  • other (please describe)

8 4.94%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you ? Periodic dresser -level dresser ?

Type of dresser

At the present, I'm defiantly a periodic dresser, I have to indulge that part every so often however or I tend to become very grumpy... That said, I could never afford to have a family, my hobbies and be a fulltime dresser... Once I'm retired, who knows what I could or will get away with?

Cheers
    Ava

Smile Other

I chose "Other" due to the fact that I am living full time as a woman and have no desire to ever dress as a man again. I got rid of all of the male clothing months ago that were in my closet .
    Kayla Horn

Other

Hi,
    I voted "periodic have to" bcause I feel that I must still be DRAB for work and family. However, since I live alone, I COULD dress every day when I get home. However, I find it simpler to save that for weekendss, when I am in DRAG from Sat. morning until Sunday night, even to church.
    So, I guess that makes me periodic BY CHOICE to a degree.

I used to try to underdress every chance that I had, even wearing hose with shorts in guy mode. I have since decided I would rather be all boy or all girl. Plus,I think it enhances my credibility with people who see Joanie regularly, e.g. at stores, as a girl when they don't see an effeminate male who looks a lot alike and wonder if that "girl" that they saw was really a CD.....sigh I actually had gender counselor say that I should not do the 'half and half" method for that reason...

but that's just me...

Hugs to all,
    Joanie B.