Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on Pumps with Five Inch Heels

Joanie, you'll like shopping at Nine West....they have a lovely selection of styles.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKat
    As compared to what? Walking on a bed of hot coals?
    Puleeeeze gimme a break...5" heels are NOT easy to walk in.
    They are when you wear them all day everyday .0.02

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Heels
    They are when you wear them all day everyday .0.02
    wow...you must really blend into society very well.... 0.02

I can walk in them easily enough, for about an hour at home. They say you're supposed to go on the larger side when you get into heels like that. They're fun, but not too practical

practice

Oh go ahead. Get Those 5" heels do me pumps and practice walking in them.The more often and longer we wear heels the easier walking in them becomes,
    You can do it girlfriend!

The higher the heel the tricker to walk in and the faster they become uncomfortable. 5" is good for walking to a from the car and sitting but not for standing all night. 4" is considerably more comfortable and still look very sexy. Make sure they fit right too small is going to make your feet hurt a lot faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KarynCD
    Joanie, you'll like shopping at Nine West....they have a lovely selection of styles.
    Turns out I may be going there on business soon. I called their stand-alone stores in Atlanta, found one that sounds really friendly and, even though they are sort of out of the way in that immense sprawl of a city, the young lady on the phone sounded so nice I think I will opt for that one over some of the others. All were nice though, one said that the Freda shoe you mentioned is really a "hot seller" right now, hope they have some left for moi.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

They are popular....and the stores don't get too many in the larger sizes like 11, so I have to buy when I see them.

Good luck shopping, Joanie !

My wife has a really nice Nine West purse I have always admired. I am not sure if she has any of their shoes and I know she doesn't go for heels that high so, even though I have worn some of her shoes in the past (the flats, low heels), it's "buy my own" for anything with a three inch heel.

BTW, we have a don't ask, don't tell kind of thing: she knows I CD when she goes out of town or has to hit the office on Saturday but doesn't really want to hear about it, like recently when I slipped and wanted her opinion on a nice capri outfit I got. Silence, so back in my shell now. Still, she is good to put up with it.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I have two of their bags too...they are very nice.

If you are going to buy a pair of new shoes, why not pick up a bag while you are shopping, too?

Try different type heels

The ones with chucky heels are easier to walk in and are my current favorites.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

(curtsey)

i got used to 5" heels pretty fast. i still have a hard time with 6". It may have something to do with the angle, like the other girl said. If i walk around in 6" for a while, i can get used to them for the night, but when i take them off when we get home, i do feel some relief, even thought i stopped noticing they were hard to walk in earlier in the evening.

i wear strictly 'stilletto' heels, i don't like platforms

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Quote Originally Posted by sissy stacy
    I wear strictly 'stilletto' heels, i don't like platforms
    Well...I guess that makes you more feminine than any GG would ever dare to be - Huh?