Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved legs (out as male)

Shaving

hello, I have been TOTALLY shaved almost head to toe the only hair I don't shave(or wax or use hair removal cream) is my head no one cares any more
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

Been there done that ... erm, but only just

I'm just going through the same experience; have completely shaved legs and have so far been to works BBQ, wandered around shops, outside, home, neighbourhood, talked to neighbours, gone to work (just today) and nobody has said a thing.

Even my wife (doesn't know about the CDing) hasn't really said anything about me going out like that (she was a little surprised when I said I'd shaved but nothing too serious).

I raised the question about excuses for shaving and there do seem to be so many that I guess most people either don't notice or if they do assume that you are into some sport or have some other valid reason to be shaved.

To be perfectly honest I think that "it's just too hot to be hairy"* is a perfectly good reason at the moment with the current UK heatwave!

[ * I wonder if this would be a good CDer bumper sticker? ]
    Fiona

---
    Does my bum look big in this?

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/fionasboots

Better idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by fionasboots
    To be perfectly honest I think that "it's just too hot to be hairy"* is a perfectly good reason at the moment with the current UK heatwave!

[ * I wonder if this would be a good CDer bumper sticker? ]

Note to self, re-read posts first; got a better bumper sticker:

"I'm to hot to be hairy"

What do you think?

Okay, I'll get my coat.
    Fiona

---

Quote Originally Posted by fionasboots
    Note to self, re-read posts first; got a better bumper sticker:

"I'm to hot to be hairy"

What do you think?

Okay, I'll get my coat.
    [SIZE="4"]
    "I'm to hot to be hairy"
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Hey, I like that a lot!! Mind if we all use it? Olivia[/SIZE]

one foot in front of the other

I walk a bit of toe heel to put a little more wiggle in my strole. It seems to raise everyones gaze off of my legs.

I've only been shaving my arms and legs for 8 months now only one person noticed or said anything to me I just replied that I don't like sun tan lotion with all the hair so I shaved it off he had no more ? after that.

I see guys with shaved legs often and I all ways notice. I first think is he a fellow crossdresser or then a bodybuilder or swimmer but I never ask. I wonder if our governor still shaves his? I'm of course talkin about Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    Sheena

Banned Read only
    Most women have fine hair on their arms. I just take a scissors, and shorten up the hair on my arms, but not shave it. Just trim it up, and it will make your arms appear smaller.

I have been shaving my legs for five years now. I cannot really say I have been looked at funny. My ex made a comment once, and I just asked her, well what is the difference, some guys don't grow leg hair, does that make them different?....I love it...keep it up hun

I've had shaved arms and legs for a while now. I don't think anyone really cares or even notices unless you're a very famous and hairy person before you shave.
    Hail Satin!

Steffie: I'm sure people and your wife notice...the thing is, people don't care if you shave your body...we are living in 2006 not 1976...I shave my hands and leggs all the time...shave my arms if needed....of course, but just do your thing....now wear some clear on your nails...wear your stud or diamond earrings and and next time you get your real hair cut tell the person to give you a fem.cut....Now, you go girl.
    Dee Dee

Who Cares?

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaK
    I've had shaved arms and legs for a while now. I don't think anyone really cares or even notices unless you're a very famous and hairy person before you shave.
    Regina has it right! That's it...

I have been shaving my legs for a few years now.My wife is ok with them but nothing else shaved.I live in California and wear shorts all year long,even to work sometimes . I have only had a couple of comments and I guess that being an avid bicycle rider helps.

Share and share alike

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    [SIZE="4"]
    "I'm to hot to be hairy"
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Hey, I like that a lot!! Mind if we all use it? Olivia[/SIZE]
    Sure, go ahead ... one minor gramtical correction though (I really must learn to write/type/spell/etc):

"I'm too hot to be hairy"

Right, I'm off to put in the missing apostrophes and other punctuation from the rest of my posts!
    Fiona

---

I shave too

I have been shaving my legs for a few years, I have gotten a few comments from people, but not very often, I have also noticed that some people I have known for a long time have noticed but not said anything, I also had a couple of people I know ask me. I really do not care any more. I have wanted to do my arms. but they were really hairy. I am using the trim them approach and then eventuly, no one will notice it. Jenna0.02

I have never recieved any comments from family or friends regarding my lack of leg hair. Unless people are expecting to find something different, they usually don't tend to notice. Go for it and be confident - and very few people will ever notice. If you are asked, just say that smooth legs help keep your tights up!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I just wear jeans or at the gym I wear sweat pants to cover my shaved legs. If my legs ever completely cleared up from little shaving nicks and bumps I would wear shorts...but lord I have a time with them.

I do see guys with smooth legs fairly often, they are still a small minority but I do see them. I used to be paranoid about my shaved arms but no one notices them or has ever commented.

shave em

i have been shaving my legs for a year now and all my workmates know as i told then and they do not care or say anything i love the feel and what girl wants hairy legs YUK

I'v been shaving my legs and pits for two summers now. I wear shorts all of the time no one has made a comment on my hairless legs or pits. My wife is so scared someone will notice. She hates it.I told her the reason she hates it is cus she is so scared what her friend will think if thay do notice. anyway I love them shaved and I am going to keep them that way. I do not like it so much in the winter thou It gets real cold up here in Maine. Advice to all of you gals out there is if you do shave most likely no one will notice, AND the dead give away is pickies if you shave keep them shaved nice and smooth when you where shorts. pickies would be a dead givaway. I have also noticed a lot of men with no or very little hair on their legs. I seem to take notice a lot more sence mine are smooth. So shave away gals. It feels realy good and and that self conscious feeling does go away after a little bit.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Leg Shaveing

I have been shaveing all that i can rerach for the last 3 to 4 years. I love the feeling and wear shorts all the time in the summer. I would like to have my back completly void of hair but the waxing salons will only do part of the back. I have said i shave all from my nose to my toes, yes even the hair that grows you know where...
    Love it Richie fr Spokane,Wa 0.02