Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That GG is wearing my shoes!!!

That GG is wearing my shoes!!!

Hi all, I went out with the SO yesterday and saw a GG wearing the same exact pair of shoes that I like to wear.

Has anybody here had the same experience?

hugs Misty

Shoes

Not really Hon but I fould feel flattered if I did. It would mean she had similar tastes for the same style. Ericka

Banned Read only
    I have seen GG's in many of the same outfits I like to wear. Damn if they don't always look better in them than I do.

Yesturday my wife was wearing a pair of my panties.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-05-2006 at 01:47 PM.

yep had that happen quite a few times lol

Oh ys, it happend to me once, I bought this really nice plat on sale at the change of seasons and I really enjoy wearing them (although they are not too easy to walk on for some strange reason), then lo and behold one morning I saw a GG wearing the same ones at the local mall and she also seemed to be having a problem wearing them. I was really tempted to compliment her on her choice of shoes but decided the bashing over the head with a brolly wasnt worth it. I did feel a real glow inside though.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    I've stood next to women carring the same purse as I am.

Many times, it goes something like this: they look at me, then my purse, then their purse, then mine again, then me, then their's, then...

Confusion can be fun. :evil:

Otherwise, I'll see them carrying one that I own as well. Actually got to chatting with a girl once and told her, I have the exact same purse and I love it. Her reply: "I know, Isn't is it just fabulous?"

You gotta love moments like that.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Smile

Haven't had that happen to me yet, would be lovely if it did though.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I tend to wear Chuck Taylor's from Converse, I see lots of girls in them all over town. Like any good city girl I carry my dress shoes and put them on when I get there if I need to, but its summer so its Berkenstock time.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    My wife came home with a pair that I had just picked up the week earlier. If she only knew
    Erika Leigh

Well in this town it could happen frequently! We just compare work boots and the guys and girls are pretty simular!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I bought a pair of black peep toe sling back heels at Macy's, and I saw a very pretty woman wearing the same shoes at a restaurant. I've also seen women wearing the same sandals that I bought from J.C.Penny. It makes you feel good to see attractive women wearing the same shoes that you have.
    Toenails + Nail Polish = 1 Very Happy Girl

Erm... I've probably seen some women wearing some of the same items I have, from time to time. It's quite nice, that feeling that your taste is confirmed through GGs.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I've had that happen many times, especially with my Ninewest shoes. I was out dressed once and had a woman comment to me that I was wearing the same shoe as she was wearing. The conversation led to were they comfortable on me and what type of bag do I carry with them.

Jodi

Super Woman

I'd have to have Xray vision to see if any GG was wearing the same thing I ware. Sign; not much of a budget for this gurl to dress.

Not quite... I have let my wife wear my shoes sometimes... and i loan them out sometimes too

Not at present

Not yet though, they do give me some ideas on what to buy next.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

Ive seen GGs a lot wearing the same outfit I have -- there's a velvet dress I love that I've seen on others especially, and a pink sweater from Nordstrom's. I want to say something like "Hey -- I have the same thing and LOVE it," but dam I cant!

Oh yes

It seems hookers are always wearing the same items as me.

I once had a college class with a girl who had almost precisely the same taste in shoes as I did. It wasn almost as if she was modeling them for me, lol.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I buy most of my shoes at PayLess shoes. They have a limited selection and they are quite affordable. Occasionally, I will see someone in a pair that I own. More recently, I discovered a friend of my wife had them on! I chose not to mention that I had the same shoes!!

Joe

Banned Read only
    I often see women wearing shoes like mine.
    Other times I see women wearing shoes, that I would like. I want to run over and ask them where they got them, but of course, I don't.

Talking Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G
    I see women wearing shoes, that I would like. I want to run over and ask them where they got them, but of course, I don't.
    As bold as it might sound, I've actually done this before...some women just give me this look, like you pervert--get the hell away from me. But, a lot of women, while somewhat surprised that a guy has noticed their shoes, will actually tell me where they got them.

I'd advise anyone to just go for it--the next time you see a girl wearing shoes (or even clothes) that you like, don't be shy!...do be polite, though. And always thank the woman for talking to you.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Banned Read only
    "Excuse me Hon. Where did you get those lovely ankle strap heels"? Naahhhh. Couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G
    "Excuse me Hon. Where did you get those lovely ankle strap heels"? Naahhhh. Couldn't do it.
    why not!!!

I've told GG's the following, "Excuse me, can you tell me where you bought your shoes from, i'm a crossdresser and I would like to get a pair"

Never had any problems 0.02

Right on! Just gotta do it.