Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That GG is wearing my shoes!!!

what really gets them is.....

When I tell a woman I have a pair of those . They were 80& off at DSW Il ove that shoe store. Woman around here hate any one who found the better bargin.

GG wearing same shoes

Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD
    Hi all, I went out with the SO yesterday and saw a GG wearing the same exact pair of shoes that I like to wear.

Has anybody here had the same experience?

hugs Misty

Sometimes I'll ask a woman where she bought her shoes. So far no one has caught on, but you never know what their thinking

Banned Read only
    I'm not going to tell any chick, that I might want to hit on, that I'm a crossdresser.
    I'm a crossdresser, but I'm not gay!

yes, once while working (i work in a restarant) i noticed this teen girl with her mother, wearing the same pink ruffled skirt, that i had bought at walmart earlier that month. (except, she had the pink jacket that went along with it, and i didnt.) I kept admiring her, thinking, if only she knew that i had the same skirt.....

I'm sure if I had size 10 feet, I'd see many women wearing the same shoes I would wear.

I dressed in a skirt for halloween one year, with heels. One lady loved my shoes so much, she asked me where I bought them. Another lady got up and came around her desk to look at my shoes. She said she had some shoes just like mine.

Pretty cool!

One day I went into Nine West to have a pair of shoes stretched a bit and the SA helping me was wearing the same pair!!! We both enjoyed seeing that.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......