Thread: Pedicure at a women's salon.

Banned Read only
    Ever had one?

I'm off on a daytrip to France soon and want one in a French Salon.

Too shy though.

Its the pink polish I really want.
    Last edited by Holly; 07-05-2006 at 07:31 PM.

[SIZE="2"]I think you should go for it, what are the chances of seeing anyone you know?? Or ever being back in the same salon again?? Not that it matters but if you think of it that way maybe it will help with the shyness [/SIZE]

Go for it. A spa pedicure just cannot be beat! I promise you'll enjoy it! Good luck.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Go For It

Heather, treat yourself, it's a wonderful experience. I had mine done a couple of weeks ago at a local salon, my first time, and I loved it. I wore sandals and then went shopping with my new red toes and fingers, what fun.

[SIZE="4"]Oh you're gonna love it! My wife and I go in for pedicures about once a month and it's so much fun. Just being surrounded by all those trappings of femininity is so cool. And, it feels so damned good too, lol. Plus, your feet will look nice as well. How can you go wrong? Go once, I bet you're hooked...Olivia.[/SIZE]

do it every 3 weeks!

i go in drab..get my nails and toes done with a clear finish, usually, and they lookd sooo nice and shiny afterwards! my feet and hands usually get a nice lotion massage, also, during the process...
    you'll be hooked!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Yes...I've had it done a number of times. You'll really enjoy it...go for it!

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Has anyone ever got a manicure or pedicure or both while dressed?
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

I get one once a month...But no not while dressed...haven't found a shop open during the night hours(LoL)
    Dee Dee

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Go for it!

First off, a number of guys (including myself) get manicures and pedicures -- and yes I wear polish -- even before I came out to the nail tech. Pink polish might be a little unusual, but you're probably not the first guy who's asked for an unusual color and if you're just visting, when will you ever see them again?

Ultimately a paying customer is a paying customer, so the odds are they really won't care.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Thumbs up manicure and pedicure while dressed

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNY
    Has anyone ever got a manicure or pedicure or both while dressed?
    Yes, there is a nail salon near me where I have gone regularly for either or both. There is one female worker there who is very accepting and actually knows me by name.

It is fun and looks so pretty when I go out afterwards.

On the other hand, no pun intended, I had one less than ideal experience at another nail salon. They did the manicure, but were not as friendly and the other customers seemed less than enthusiastic, but nothing bad was said by anyone. So, you may want to call ahead to see if they are CD friendly or not???

Hugs,
    Joanie

Do it, you will love it. I get a pedicure once a month and now get my toes polished Bright Red. Wife even knows I get my toes polished and I am in the closet to her. I have gone in with shaved legs and the techs don't even care. The also give me a hand wax treatment that really makes my hands look great and feel real soft.

The only time I had any reaction was when the second time I was getting a pedicure and the tech started setting me up for polishing my toes, this GG across from me noticed. She got this wide eyed expression. She also watched the entire process and never said a word. I noticed her and quitely mentioned to my nail tech, Tina, that was working on my nails at the same time. Tina looked at the GG, turned back to me, smiled and giggled. She thought it was funny. This GG watched me sit at the drying station, finish up my nails, put my socks and shoes on and pay and leave. If she asked either Tony or Tina, I don't know, but it was funny watching her watch me.

I've been getting pedicures at least every six weeks also. I convinced my sister to get one for herself. This weekend she's up visiting, and she showed me her toes. Nice white finish on them to match her fingers. I asked her what she tought of having a pedicure. Her answer, These are her exact words and the spelling is intentional,:
    "I'm never going back to have another."
    me: "Why not?"
    her: (leaning forward and looking me straight in the eye) "Because I'm too FXXXXXG ticklish, I almost had an organism right there in the chair" .
    Then I remembered that in fact she always has been that way and I used to torture her when we were younger by tickling her until she P'd herself.

The visual thought of her sitting in the chair and getting so worked up as to have "an organism" was just too funny for words.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Having your nails done in a salon is very exciting, no question about that! I haven't been to one in a while, because I've gotten pretty good at doing my own toenails, but I keep seeing GGs with floral designs on their toenails, which I think I'd like to try sometime. For that, I'm sure I'd have to have them done in a salon!

I have had my feet done about once a month for the last 3-4 months, but the beautician comes to our home. She is just in the process of setting up a salon below (ground floor) her house.
    I have not had my nails coloured, yet; but she asks me what color I want and I tell her (of course, she is joking and I am not).
    A bit awkward to handle coloured nails at this time of year as I live in sandals.

Love

Helen xx

Pedicures are most enyoyable.

I have had two pedicures with polish in a women's salon. Both times I was the only man present. It is so enjoyable to get your feet massaged, have your nails done, and polish applied.It was even more enjoyable because there were women in the salon getting manicures at the same time. Both times I left the salon in flip-flops supplied by the salon because they wanted my polish to have time to dry.

I feel so comfortable in this salon, that one time I had my legs, arms and underarms waxed for wearing a dress at halloween.

Do Not Hesitate! the salon that my ex used to go to also did the pedicures for about half of the professional football team. I don't know what your build is, but, visualize a 240lb football player, well-known to the community, just sauntering into the salon. The manager greets him by name, his technician knows him, the best play he made last week, will the quarterback be off the injured list by the next game, etc, etc. Trust us, NOBODY CARES but you!. When I had my complete makeover for my cheerleader stint, there were several GGs in the salon, and my little qdventure was just one of the conversations in progress. You will love it. GO, GO, GO!!!

Do Not Hesitate! the salon that my ex used to go to also did the pedicures for about half of the professional football team. I don't know what your build is, but, visualize a 240lb football player, well-known to the community, just sauntering into the salon. The manager greets him by name, his technician knows him, the best play he made last week, will the quarterback be off the injured list by the next game, etc, etc. Trust us, NOBODY CARES but you!. When I had my complete makeover for my cheerleader stint, there were several GGs in the salon, and my little qdventure was just one of the conversations in progress. As long as you are happy, friendly and polite, everyone else will be as well. You will love it. GO, GO, GO!!!

I had a pedicure last week. i had my nails Frenched. So far, noone has said a thing, even in the hockey dressing room.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

Did a 'pedicure' search and found this most helpful.
    Arrghh! Actually need manicure (my nails are atrocious--I'm a set up tech and work,unfortunately, I work with grease and oil) and pedicure if I ever hope to even look 'cute'!

Just last month I had both a manicure and pedicure done with a french tip. when done no one noticed and if they did no one said anything, and I loved how my feet and nails looked. being its summer time I go out in slippers and somehow I feel more.... wish I had word for it! but its the best.
    you should go for it.

try the beige frost with a french tip.

pedicure

I get a manicure and pedicure every 2-3 weeks. It is one of the most wonderful non sexual experiences you will ever have, and once you go, you will be hooked. I have a buff done on my hands and polish on my toes. And some of the most fantastic massages in the world. The girls love to do me and talk about the color de joure.

Are you really that concerned about what some people in a foreign coutry that don't know you from Eve really care? Go for it Girl! A once in a life time chance for most. Love and xxxx, Lily

Just had the first one done last Saturday. Wife wanted to get nails for a business trip. I said sure and I can get a pedicure. When we arrived, she asked what I was going to do for an hour and I said get my toes done while you get your fingers done. Went in and the techs were all orientals, hard to understand, but she did a great job on my toes and I enjoyed all the attention. Decided to forgo the colored polish this time but will get it next time. Not sure how the wife will react to that.

I agree with the other girls....

Having your nails done (I've been recently getting an american manicure about 1/4 inch long) in a salon is the absolute most fantastic thing you can have done. I love talking to the girls in the salon.....they are always very nice. Sure they might be curious and want to see your nails but usually they warm up to you and it becomes no big deal.

I get my nails done while in drab.....To me it is one of the few times that I can be myself. I really feel like one of the girls while having my nails done. I feel so feminine and the girls are wonderful to talk to. We have talked about everything...

So if you have the chance to get a manicure and pedicure.....GO FO IT. You will not regret a minute of it...