Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had.......

I actually counted it today (weird huh?). About $2,000 in the past 9 month. OUCH!

i can honestly say less than a100.00 bucks in 25 years my collection 50 bras 50 panties a dozen or so hosery 3 bikini swimsuits 3 one piece 6 mini skirts 2 baby dolls 3 slips 7 dresses 12 blouses 2 pants some makeup some jewerly.

The figure is less than I want to but more than I should.

Oh and I dare not think about the total
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

try not to think about it

I really not sure, probabaly $20,000 to $30,000!! Maybe even more if ya count all the times I have purged and restarted, Scary sometimes when I have thought about it. If my first wife knew?? well lets just say the support payments would damn well double!!!!!! LOL

BTW I have stopped worrying about it. If I want it I buy it!!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

About 1.25 in change!

Let's just be serious! If it wasn't spent on girl stuff it woulda been spent somewhere else. In my case comicbooks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I've been a fairly profligate spender over the 25 years that I've been seriously into crossdressing. I'd estimate that I've put out about $50,000 for my wardrobe, which fills two large rental storage units. That counts everything -- two bridal gowns, dozens and dozens of outfits from Talbots, all manner of fetishy stuff such as maid's dresses and cheerleaders uniforms, multiple sizes of breast forms, a hundred pairs of shoes, wigs, etc.

It's a lot. But I've never regretted how I've spent the money.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I would say $4k to $5k or there abouts. The few purges I did were E X P E N S I V E !!! But My current wardrobe is probably about $1500.00
    Erika Leigh

I have only just come out of the closet, literally. So, I would say £100 (which is $200). Last thing mind you was a pair of pink high heels today that cost only £5. I am a sucker for the bargins

I can imagine this to be quite an expensive hobby.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

about $3000........the last ex and I got into it a couple times and I threw everything away ....so I had to just re-buy.............thank god she is gone....cding is cheaper now

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Hum tough one but just saying 37 years of dressing by £500 quid a year means 18.5K so give or take a few K 20 thousand has to be a good ball park figure, as with make up, wigs, tights etc, £500 per year is easy to spend!

however to quote the old saying,

I spend my money on beer and woman, The rest I just waste!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I have spent a fortune on clothes and especially shoes! - a girl can't have too many shoes you know.

I'd like to turn this around a little though, when I think of how much I have spent on following my football team all around the country and my yearly season ticket, I could have had the laser treatment I really want on my facial and body hair.

Probably not as much as I should have spent, actually.

Between borrowing family members' clothes without permission early on (probably the thing about my dressing I'm most ashamed of), being broke/paying off a lot of debt for the last 2-3 years, and other than that generally being an anti-spendthrift, I've maybe spent $1000-$1500 total, and I've been dressing off and on for about 20 years now.

I've only purged once, right before moving back into my mom's house for a few months, yet my wardrobe is still at the point where I can literally say "I have nothing to wear"... I have basically one outfit that I can wear out, and not a lot more than that (it's not like I have a closet full of other stuff that I can't wear out, either...)

Hmm, sounds like I really need to get out there and do some shopping...

Over the last 35 years I would guess that it would be in the $10,000 range, and climbing fast.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Lot's and lot's of money! I've given up counting. I figure its one of life's necessities.

Huggs, Renee

Aspiring Member
    probably enough to buy a car,although sorry to say I've kept only a small fraction of the clothes and shoes I've bought over the years.

Cost ?

HOW CAN WE PUT A PRICE ON WHAT WE DO ? IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN SOME !!!

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    It doesn't matter, because I'm worth it.
    Alison xxx

I was going to make a flip reply but on reflection.....

Honestly it is scary how much I have spent. Not all directly for clothing or accessories.

Making a trip out of town, just to let Krystal out for a bit, can set me back a few k.

I don't think I could buy a house but I could add a really big closet to mine!!

Hugs Krystal
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

Investments...

For myself, the best way to think about the amounts I have spent over these past 40 plus years is to treat it like any other investment, only spend what you are prepared to potentially loose... It would be well into the 5 figures (just the clothes alone), I have had many spending binges, to then later ultimately purge (god I can be so dumb)... I have had times where even theropy seemed an utter total waste of money...

In the end, I'm still me, still solvent and still dressing... nothing changes eh?

Cheers
    Ava

Six Foot Glam Doll

Well it's hard to figure but I once spent 300.00 on one outfit wig, shoes, dress, makeup, underclothes and some jewelry. That was five years ago and she found it and went berserk , I threw the stuff away and told her I'd try not to dress it lasted about three years........... God I looked good!

I wish I had some of that money now...

just because it was spent on stuff I got rid of when I promised parents or my ex gg that I would quit I could use that money to buy new things now, or better yet I just wish I had some of that stuff back.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]No matter what the figure it will alway be more than male clothes,......... my Polyester leisure suit still looks good [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Omg

What are some of you girls wearing? I don't have 'Chatty' clothes but they are nice, something I could wear in public(If only my Non Femme face would co-operate) but my extensive 'Female' wardrobe would be flat out trying to crack the $2000 mark. Admitedly, E-bay Bargains were a big help and I do have to buy drab as well, but $20 to $30 k +.... Sorry, could not justify it.0.02

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

probebly a couple thousand on jewelery alone.can't guess about the rest.only
    regret is one purge.

couple of hundred... that'll probably sky rocket by the time I'm 30.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]