Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ive got another question :)

Being with a guy depends on my mood

Being Bi, but never with a guy while dressed, I have dreamed many times what I would like to do with a guy while dressed. The biggest factor is what type of mood I'm in. Since I do all of my dressing at night after the kids have gone to bed, if I'm doing paper work while wearing a skirt and heals, then being with a guy is the last thing on my mind. But, if I'm on a weekend trip and dress fully, then getting involved with a guy is high on the list. Maybe some day I will be able to dress, be with a guy and my wife all at the same time. One has to have dreams to keep going.

SherryLynn

No desires whatsoever to be with a man when dressed. I do however love to be in the company of and chat to real ladies when en femme.

hug
    caroline xx

Question have been thinking

as I have read these responses I have done alot of thinking. Now those CD's that are bi this would not mean the same thing but those that are straight CD's might make some sense of this.

Isn't part of the dressing is to be the best woman you can be? To "pass" as a woman would be the ultimate thrill? And pass by whom? A man of course. to be seen as a woman, to feel as a woman?

So I would think that it would be normal to fantise to some degree of a man. Maybe not the sexual acts. Dressing has nothing to do with sex that I have seen for most CD's. But to think of a man finding you attractive and desireable? yes I think this is a normal thing.

there is no set standard crossdresers are not immune to homosexualty heterosexualty or bisexuality. crossdresing is aform of your sexualty.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress_Thorny
    Isn't part of the dressing is to be the best woman you can be? To "pass" as a woman would be the ultimate thrill? And pass by whom? A man of course. to be seen as a woman, to feel as a woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress_Thorny
    But to think of a man finding you attractive and desireable? yes I think this is a normal thing.
    You've said briefly what would have taken me screenfuls

I don't know what it is like for others, but when I dress, I don't picture just being perceived as a woman: I picture being perceived as a moderately attractive woman. I don't want to look like Monty Python female character (too homey for my self-image), and I don't want to be a Pam Anderson (I don't want to be the centre of attention!), but I would like to appear to be in the range of "sort of nice looking". Attractive enough to attract some smiles for my peceived female appearance, not enough to attract cat-calls or follow-me's.

When I see a guy smile at me, or when a guy gives me a quiet sincere compliment about my appearance, it really brightens up my day. A handful of guys have praised my fundament or legs, and I find myself quite touched, not upset at all. I suspect I'd be tickled if I were ever nicely asked out. I don't dance, but those of you that do: are you not pleased to be asked to dance on the basis of being thought to be a bit attractive to that guy?

But the limit that I picture is an arm around my waist or a hand on the shoulder, or a hand placed on my rear or perhaps a few seconds gentle stroking on my rear (not a grope!). Is there a name for that level of contact, that a women sometimes permit men they like a bit, with there being no implication of it going further?

I know that as a man, I would like it if some of the women I know were to rest against me, my arm around them, or sit in front of me and lean back with my hands on their waists or arms around their waists. [Would that be classified as cuddling?] I do not picture myself, en femme, doing that with any men. Ah, but I could picture myself doing it with a GG who was perceiving me as a woman...

Anyhow.... when I'm en femme, it's still the women I'm looking at, because I find women attractive or interesting -- or to get ideas on how to dress, or of what makeup to wear and how to wear it, or of how to comport myself.

I think many of you have missed the point of the original question. First off, only "straight" CDs were asked to respond. They were asked if the "fantasized" about being with a male while in CD mode. You can fantasize about anything. But until you actually do something, you haven't changed who you are.

So Jennaies' response (#23) is wrong in that when a male (CD or non-CD) "fantasizes" about being with another male, it doesn't make them bi or gay unless they actually follow through with the fantasy and make it reality.

Dragsters response (#48) takes it a step further to put things more in perspective. While "clothes make the man/woman", they don't change the persons gender. So no matter what you're wearing or when and where you're wearing it, or how you "feel" when you're wearing it, take two seconds and look at your drivers license or other ID. You're still MALE!

So to the male CD that have NEVER had ANY type of sexual experience with another male, have you ever fantasized about having that sexual eperience while you're dressed in female clothing?

To answer that question from the time frame back when I was "straight", not at first. I was confused to the extent that I liked to crossdress, but hated queers. As I dressed more, I wondered if I was supposed to enjoy the company of men as I would identify more as a female. Acting on those thoughts a number of years ago, I have since come to realize that, yes, I do enjoy the company of men, in both social and personal encounters. And I also enjoy the company of women in social and personal encounters. So that would make me "bi".

The part that I don't have an answer to (and would probalby make a good new thread) is, while I'm interested in personal encounters with men and women when I'm dressed in female clothing, why am I not interested in those same encounters with men when I'm dressed in male clothing?

Jaie
    [SIZE="2"]I don't think people have problems with the fact that "we" like to crossdress. I think they have problems with the fact that we are comfortable with who we are and can express ourselves this way, while they have issues of their own that they don't know how to deal with.[/SIZE]

The thought has hit me time to time over the past several years. Wanting it has not went away. Will I get it? Who knows. The thoughts of the touch and feel, but we will see.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Haley Pink~

hmmmmmmm?

Just my 0.02

No way never would I want a Man other than myself LOLOL in my life. I'm to taken with myself. TeeeHeee

To be serious. No way I'm very Hetro! Oh, and a TriEss member
    Haley P. Kemp

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

I think so.

A friend from another support group I belong to said that being straight.. but still desireing women, must make me 'hetro-lesbian'. But more recently, and primarily due the crossdressers chat room, and meeting male cd/tg/ts admirers, the thought has crossed my mind of what it would be like, to be dressed, and be with a man. To dine out, or go dancing. But alas, I think it must remain a fantasy.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

women

Hi,
    I'm a straight guy. When I'm not crossdressed, I think of women as any guy would, and when I am crossdressed I think of myself as a lesbian.
    Regards,
    princessmichelle

The part that I don't have an answer to (and would probalby make a good new thread) is, while I'm interested in personal encounters with men and women when I'm dressed in female clothing, why am I not interested in those same encounters with men when I'm dressed in male clothing?

Jaie[/QUOTE]
    I agree it would make a marvelous thread. A quick answer seems to be the difference between guys and girls. That being that guys don't open up to one another for the most part. Who, me, care about things? Where as as a woman I can share how I feel because that's expected. Just my 0.02 . Let the games begin! Love and xxxx, Lily

I have had a few "horndogs" IM me and thought I was a real GG. One even asked me out. I am flatter that they though I was a real GG. I have always fantized about what it would be like to be a real GG and when I realized that first horndog thought I was a real GG, I got all fustered. Fantasy had become real in a since and once I calmed down, I had to burst his bubble. I don't think I look that good, but they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by clarisa
    While I do not find men attractive at all, even when in CD mode, I do fantisize about pleasing a man sexually while dressed en femme. Of course I would feel guilty the next day, but during the moment it would be great... one step closer to actually feeling like a real woman.

Alternatively, I don't think I could be with a woman while in CD mode. Also, if I was with a man in CD mode, he would have to be straight, otherwise I would not feel feminine... just gay.

May I ask how you would go about accomplishing this? If a man has sex with another man, no matter what clothes each one is wearing...both of you are either bi or gay.

And I STILL fail to see what having sex with a man has to do with feeling like a real woman?????

I know a GG, that because of health concerns (cancer) hasn't had sex with her husband in over 2 years. You think she feels like she's not a real woman?
    HELL NO, and neither does her husband.

Do you think we GG's walk around daily dreaming about proving our womanlyness by having sex?????

This "sex with a man only while dressed en femme" gives me the impression you're still thinking like a man, no matter what clothes you're wearing...i.e. thinking with the wrong head.