Thread: Body mods

Banned Read only brawearingbimbo's Avatar

Body mods

As I have an insane urge to do many things to my body I was wondering if anyone else has done things to make them more female. There are many easy ones such as shaving and piercing or pumping for temporary breasts. Has anyone gone extreme like hormones, implants (breasts, hips, butt) or liposuction. How I would love to fill out a nice pair of thight jeans with out padding. How about FFS. Most of these would be for TS's but I think a few CD's also want to do them too, I know I do. I would even go so far as to have SRS but still live mostly as a man. Some of these things would be hard to hide so you would have to be pretty serious about it. Am I nuts or what? This is my first post so I thought I would dive right into my crazy brain.

I have only done the piercing, eyebrow plucking, body shaving / waxing type modifications so far. Oh, and my hair is longish. I have certainly thought about, and read into all the other avenues open to us, but I think they will probably just remain a curiosity.

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone has actually gone through with SRS but still lives primarilly in a male role?
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 07-07-2006 at 11:56 PM. Reason: consec
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

First off welcome to the forum
    I think that I always want boobs
    but then reality sets in and I know it just wouldn't work for me
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I have gone so far as to contact some of the doctors but they all want you to live full time as a woman "sigh". They wouldn't even accept letters from a shrink saying that it would work for me. I'm still trying but I feel it wil be a lost cause. I do have smallish breasts form past hormones but no butt "sigh". With SRS you wouldn't even have to hide it because it would not be very noticable.

the reason, as I understand it for wanting you to live 24/7 as a woman is cause it is a rather serious, non reversible operation if taken to the fullest lengths, and they want to be sure you are serious in your determination. I remember hearing something about having to do it for a year and see psych's during that time before the final operation, though that could just be misremembered.

as to your other questions about mods, I would love to, if they were easily reversable. I am very happy been a man, and while I would love to show a more girlish figure when I am dressed, I wouldn't want to when I was in drab.

Banned Read only
    I enjoy life as a guy, and have no desire for surgery to be fem. I also enjoy crossdressing, and I am good at it. Best of both worlds. Surgery is irriversable, and they want to make sure you are serious about it. Since many of us dress for the sexual thrill, removing the source of all that pleasure would be a major mistake, and could leave one in a suicidal state.
    Speaking only for myself, I love to shave myself all over and dress, and go out at night. But when I finish, and the evening is over, I just want to get back to being a guy. And I think we all need to distinguish between temporary urges, and permanent ones.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Like most here, I have done the shaving and piercing. In my fantasy world I would love to have breasts, but hiding them in guy mode would be a pain. Hey maybe someone can invent a deflatable breast implant you could let the air out of in guy mode? I know wishful thinking. The hip and but thing would be good too, as I suffer from a condition known as noassatall resulting in a severe case of trouser cleavage sometimes. See another good reason for guys to wear a dress!!!!!
    Erika Leigh

Is piercing really making you feel more fem, or is it just something cool to do. I too have been thinking about getting pierced, don't know what or where, but the idea does sound fun, but is it really fem, as I know alot of guys that are pierced too.

Just my 2 cents,

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by brawearingbimbo
    I have gone so far as to contact some of the doctors but they all want you to live full time as a woman "sigh". They wouldn't even accept letters from a shrink saying that it would work for me.
    Although I'm not at all sure I would decide to take hormones, I do feel it's a shame doctors remain largely outside of the free market rules that govern almost all of our society. A decision as important as this, in my opinion, should not be left to anyone playing such a remote role in the lives of individuals. (I'm thinking of my last primary care physician, Dr. Get-His-Info-Off-The-'Net who failed after three years to even mitigate my migraines.) Where's that sweet neo-con when ya need it?

Aspiring Member
    I heard rumors that the Samui Clinic in Thailand (http://www.cosmeticsurgerythailand.com/ - that's not their SRS site though, I can't find their SRS site right now) will actually perform SRS on "men".

(1) Their SRS website says that if you don't have shrink letters, they will perform their own shrink evaluation on you, which just involves you talking to their shrink for half a day

(2) I remember seeing a post somewhere (maybe it was on the eunuch.org forums) from an M2F saying when she went to the Samui Clinic, she saw obviously male-bodied people being prepped for SRS

Also, you can certainly get your testicles removed without any psych letters, by Dr. Murray Kimmel in Philadelphia, PA for $2000, few questions asked.

Banned Read only
    I know of several girls - the dread She-Males - who did NOT transistion or do the Hormones/SRS but still went to a plastic surgon and got a rack. Most seemed to go to LA / Hollywood area. Go figure. But I think it runs about 20K-30K per boob, and you do need a set, so $50-60K.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tekla west
    I know of several girls - the dread She-Males - who did NOT transistion or do the Hormones/SRS but still went to a plastic surgon and got a rack. Most seemed to go to LA / Hollywood area. Go figure. But I think it runs about 20K-30K per boob, and you do need a set, so $50-60K.
    Huh? Getting fake breasts is way more expensive than SRS? I thought it was the other way around!

Did these she-males look convincingly female? Or just like men with breasts?

Aspiring Member
    I think electrolysis/laser hair removal is a nice "body mod" that any CD could do, which makes you look better both as a male and a female.

I did hormones for about 6 mon ths, just backed off of them slowly....

I started getting some small buds (A cup actually) and I like them but I can still go out without a shirt and I gave it a LOT of thought as they were growing faster and faster LOL.....I just have to not puff my chest out and let my belly hang a little (That's hard for me to do though, I don't have much of one) - so be careful what ya want because one day ya might meet someone and say "Whoa, how do I get rid of th ese?"

I have hips that I never had before, but not so noticeable unless one sees me without clothes - and that "baby fat" around them will probably disappear in a few months - or maybe not. Either way it's good, I'm right at that cusp where another inch would be overly female...

And I pierced my belly button but I did that back in 1997 and a lot of guys do it too - but I mainly wear a hot pink glow in the blacklight stud, and if I gotta go shirtless a blue titanium stud.....

and my ears are pierced but they've been that way over 10 years......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint
    Huh? Getting fake breasts is way more expensive than SRS? I thought it was the other way around!

Did these she-males look convincingly female? Or just like men with breasts?
    Breast enhancement starts at around $5k. Once in a while I've seen it as low as $3500 but that's kind of rare. I know a couple of girls that got FFS and they paid about $20k.

Ffs???

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    Breast enhancement starts at around $5k. Once in a while I've seen it as low as $3500 but that's kind of rare. I know a couple of girls that got FFS and they paid about $20k.
    Hi,
    I have heard of GRS/SRS but what is FFS????

Thanks.

Hugs,
    Joanie B.

FFS is facial femininization surgury. Hmm spelling looks a little funky. You can take a sows ear and make a purse or a cheap Chinese knockoff.

I'd love to have larger breasts. Always wanted tham. A few yeqars ago they started growing on their own! I can almost fill a B cup and truth be told I hope they don't stop. After thinking about tits showing when Charlie is out and about at work, ect, I got to thinking about the chest wraps that the FTMs wear. Wouldn't that work for us too? Love and xxx, Lily

My proposed body mod

Hi Everyone: I am in pursuit of havin gmy nipples enlarged. I have gone to see a local cosmetic surgeon. I told him the truth, that I am a CD and that I am bi. I am attracted to women, but I have had a relationship with a man for several yrs who enjoys me in lingerie. He is gay and by definition since I have had relations with him I am bi.

He is encouraging me to have my nipples enlarged. I already have a 42C bust. I have had breassts for as long as I can remember. I put on my older sister's 36B at age 14 and filled the cups. I was never able to stop wanting to wear a bra after that day.

The procedure has been perfected to reconstruct nipples for women who have had mastectomies. The aureole is made by tatto with pink ink. I would have mine matched and enlarged. Then the whole structure is given some projection by having some collegen injected. That is how they correct inverted nipples. The collegen lasts for a long time, as opposed to saline which is absorbed in as little as a week.

I can go without a bra and I look like a man who has tits. When I wear a good bra that gives me some lift and projection I have breasts and people notice if they look, the same as women having better profiles if they wear a good bra. The differance would be if I have my nipples enlarged I could never go without a shirt again as I will have big pink puffy nipples like a woman. For some reason I want that exactly.