Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky? Accident

Lucky? Accident

This is primarily for M to F CDs.

Assuming you had an accident or illness which meant that your penis and testicles had to be amputated but that otherwise you were fit and cured What would you want to do post operatively?

1 Accept plastic surgery to provide an artificial penis and cosmetic testicles and take male hormone tablets or implants?

2 Accept this new beginning and ask the surgeons to create an artificial vagina instead, perhaps have silicone breast implants, take female hormones and live your life as a woman?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Thats a tough question. And one that would have to be discussed with my wife. I am happy to be male most of the time, but could not say how I would feel if I could no longer function sexually. I also have children to consider. If it happened tomorrow, I would probably have to stay male for their sakes, but if it happened after they were grown, I would give serious consideration to going female. Hopefully I will never be faced with something like that.

Michelle-H

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]That would be a sign from God![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Smile

I'd go with option 2 and take the new beginning and live full time as Anna.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

it would be number 2, as much as i like my hardware, to settle for palstic down there , i rather be totally female

Difficult question to ponder. If "IT" happened I don't think the answer would be "hard" any more, so,.....I guess I'd have to give serious consideration to making a full transition. The only problem I can see, is having to explain to others why I'm doing what I'm doing.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

What about option three

Create a vagina and stay as a male ( hormones and implants later maybe )

This would remove the need for anything artificial

Most likely option two
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

That is a tough one....often thought about it though beleive it or not....I guess it would be a discussion between my son and I, I am a single dad, and he doesn't know about my cding.....if it were ok with him, I would take door #2

This kinda hits home I was on antidepressants for many years little did I know but they have significantly reduced my testosterone levels. The effects have been slow beard growth, less hair loss, decreased temper and less body oder. As far as having to change sure I'd go with the vagina there might be a chance that I could
    have some sexual function albeit different. Breasts there are always forms if I was dressed. Otherwise I'd call it "streamlining" things a bit. LOL

talk about a night mare

I would click the heels of my rube slippers together and and say "there is no place like home there is no place like home" while trying like hell to wake up.

Think I would take option two. Pretty sure.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Which one?

I wouldn't do it purposely but if it was the result of an accident, I would take option 2. Mostly because I could be Ericka 24/7 but would still be Richard mentally anyway (with or without my 'buddy"). Ericka has enough testosterone for the both of us and she will never change. Would I "miss" being Richard in appearance? Nah, as I always have the option of being "Eric" and will no doubt always be a CD one way or the other just because of the kind of person I am. Richard

Aspiring Member
    For me the decision would be very easy, and i would take option 2 in a minuet.

I would love to be able to transition fully and that would be a way of accomplishing what I desire, but I really do not want to go through an accident for it to happen

Denise

Silver Member

Lucky accident

This an interesting fantasy.

But it is a fantasy nontheless. No surgeon would do SRS under these conditions. You would still have to live as your target gender fot a year before this became a possibility.

Also, it's not the physical apendage that make the man (or woman). Remember John Babbit? (I think that was his name)(his apendage was removed by his wife) Do you think he became a woman during the time his male apendage was removed? I think not. You can live very well as a man without the traditional equipment. Many F2M people do it all the time.

But to answer the question in the spirit it was asked, I would go the second route in a NY minute. No doubt in my mind at all.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Wow now there's a question that could open up a whole can of worms, truth be told I used to wish for that very thing all the time. I guess I just thought it would make it easier for my family to accept the "new" me. Thinking about it how you answer this question tells you a lot about yourself and your motives for cd'ing doesn't it.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Cup half full!

This would be the chance at a new beginning after what would be a horrible tramatic expierience. For that to happen to a CDer could only be a sign from above. We're lucky to have the mind openned to option 2.

dann

Good question!!! I dare say that an accident that would take out the male sexual organs would do some additional dammage...... So depending on the extent of the dammage, I'd probably go for number 2. Hopefully there is some minor facial damage so I can get my face feminized a bit more, too!! Kind of too-fer!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC
    This is primarily for M to F CDs.

Assuming you had an accident or illness which meant that your penis and testicles had to be amputated but that otherwise you were fit and cured What would you want to do post operatively?

1 Accept plastic surgery to provide an artificial penis and cosmetic testicles and take male hormone tablets or implants?

2 Accept this new beginning and ask the surgeons to create an artificial vagina instead, perhaps have silicone breast implants, take female hormones and live your life as a woman?
    Neither... I could then pass as male or female - or just go androgynous... This sounds very strange of me (to some people), but I actually wouldn't care if my male genitalia had to be removed.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

While SRS is in my future at some point, I'd hate to have my penis amputated: it has a use that is usually preserved in SRS that would be lost if removed.
    Though TS, I'd probably commit suicide.

Orrrrrrrrrr

Start a new foursome playing from the ladies tees....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Interesting responses and I too would go for Option 2 , vagina, silicone breasts, female hormones etc should such an event occur.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Assuming this is strictly an either/or choice then #2. But I think an Androgynous option is intriguing, at least for a while on the way to option 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar to Maria D, I wouldn't be happy of neither option. If there isn't anything anymore there isn't anything left to form a vagina and there isn't anything left to feel.
    So, for me that would probably the worst case.
    Better I go for option #3: a jockstrap.
    Last edited by Marla S; 07-09-2006 at 06:53 PM.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Good question!!! I dare say that an accident that would take out the male sexual organs would do some additional dammage...... So depending on the extent of the dammage, I'd probably go for number 2. Hopefully there is some minor facial damage so I can get my face feminized a bit more, too!! Kind of too-fer!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    [SIZE="4"]The Bionic Woman.... dont wish for something you cant deal with, the reason transition takes time is so you can adjust to your new self. To be thrown into being a woman would be a lot to deal with.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

No qestion here. Monty, I'll take door number 2!