Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky? Accident

door #2, as quick as i could beg. You would be taking mones anyway might as well be fem mones.
    And I have fatasized about this very thing.
    Huggs, Shelly
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

halfway

Once I did what was medically necessary for my physical health: option 1 1/2 or option 3: I would be able to honestly say that I don't have _____ because of the "accident". Because of Michelle I wouldn't replace them. On the other hand, hormones or a vagina could hurt my family and my job

I dont want to be Michelle full time, and an accident wouldn't change that.

princessmichelle

For myself I would have to say option #2.

LoL Brenda

Most likely would pick #2. In all reallity it has served its intended purpose, two beautiful kids. And Dr. Snippy has done his handy work (vasectomy). So for the most part having the bulge removed from my skirt would be welcomed.

I'm afraid I would take option four
    I would not have them replaced and just continue living as a man
    and that way if someone says I have no balls I can show them that they are right
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'd go for option #2, but without the hormones and everything else. I know what it's like to have a penis. I'd like to know what it's like to have a vagina, even if it's artificially constructed.

Oh, to have been born a member of Homo Sapiens Potatohead.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

How about option #4. No penis implamt or vagina implamt. Then I would not have to worry about tucking and I would have no bulge to worry about. LOL I sit down as it is to pee, so it would not be a problem with me.

Well, of course I'd be interested in going for number 2. However, if my penis had been damaged it could mean that they couldn't form a clitoris, or indeed be able to construct a vaginal wall anyway. The other thing is, I'm not actually attracted to men, so it wouldn't get much use unless in a lesbian-style relationship. Actually that sounds quite interesting... :-)
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

neither.
    as long as i had something to pee through i wouldn't mind, although i'd miss intercourse (not that i get much of that anyway!!).
    i suppose there's some medical reason somewhere for having to take some kind of hormones though .........
    big boy did it and ran away!

anarchy is better than no government at all.

i don't wear girls clothes - they're mine!

love & light,
    G

Though not an official option, I'll take #4 also.
    Keely

One of the Reds

mmmm

Hopefully will not happen for none of us, because as you said, it's an illness.
    anyway, if it dose, I'll go for #2 because when I don't have any mens sexuality,
    Physically, and androgenic ,.. well, why don't try other gender feeling ?
    ---------------
    Roshanak. ^^)

#2 hormones and all . thats something i've contemplated many times and that sort of situation would make it something that had to be dealt with . though i can see lots of mental problems trying to adjust at the drop of a hat (or private parts) lol

I would most definately go for the vagina, not sure about the implants and hormones, at least at the beginning.
    Andi

Aspiring Member
    Who here has read a detailed description of what really goes on in SRS, the possible complications that can arise from the procedure, and the pain of dilating?

It scares me

i would choose # 2 im sure my wife would understand and agree

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint
    Who here has read a detailed description of what really goes on in SRS, the possible complications that can arise from the procedure, and the pain of dilating?

It scares me
    That's what makes the Androgynous option the best choice! Don't think I could handle that Dilating thing for the rest of my life. And have you seen the poor breast development in the over age 30 cases? Ewww! Where are those genetic engineers when you need them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking

Where's the scalpel I can’t wait lol
    Give me No 2 at least then I would have a full time excuse to be dressed femme.
    Sophie Mosley

Considering the only two options I would definetley go for #2. I would miss my penis but the thought of living 24/7 as a woman is something that I would love to do. - Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint

It scares me
    It should do, it's quite a procedure, though of course there are many different ways of doing it, rather than 'one srs' procedure.
    It scares me too and it's not to be taken lightly, it's just the only means to that end, currently. Sometimes a girls gotta do...

Banned Read only
    From now on I'll wear a cup when I'm, playing road hockey with the boys or cutting firewood!

Though I am not interested in transsexualism, I understand through a TS friend here in Ottawa that in the TS surgery the penis is actually turned rather inside out to form a vagina rather than discarded. How does this affect your scenario?
    Last edited by DanaJ; 07-15-2006 at 01:54 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts made a few minutes apart

No question

No question at all it would have to be option one I might like dressing in womans clothes but i've no desire to be a woman
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

It would be option 2 for me minus the breast implants. Since hormones are part of the treatment, they would create real breasts in just a few years. I would like that much better.
    I am who I am.