Thread: Born again CDer

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar

Born again CDer

[SIZE="2"]I joined this group a few weeks ago as an ex Cder now turned admirer. Having been on here everyday since, the overwelming desire to dress again has taken hold. I used to CD in the 80s when I was younger, slimmer and not so ugly, but stopped as i settled down with my wife, had a family and let my body take on a more married man appearence. But now ive got the bug again and (secretly ) began to accumulate variuos items ie underwear, tights, and a pair of padded panties to five me a very slightly more shapely bottom (hmm, nice!) So thank you girls for the most interesting and encouraging messages, and I hope to add a few photos of me in my reborn femme persona. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Nicola46; 07-10-2006 at 06:17 AM.

Reborn

Sounds good to me Steve. I was wondering if you will be going by a femme name or just Steve? Okay with me either way. Keep us posted, okay and welcome back sis. Ericka

Hi hon, Welcome home. As you have probably found out already, there is some super support to be found here. I know about the hiding , having had to do it for 30 years. Don't know your reasons,there are many, but hang in and most of all do not feel guilty about it, just be careful. I'm sure the other girls will be more than willing to jump in with advice. Again, welcome home. Love and xxxx, Lily

Hello hello,
    I dressed in the 80's, too, back when I looked great. I'm now out, older & wiser and, this time, it's about feeling great. Just spent the last three hours doing the total body shave, sun rising, wow, does it take hold.
    Keep us posted.

EX-cder

Steve there is no such thing as an ex-cder. You either are or you aren't. You repressed your feelings because you took on other life's responsibilities and now you found a platform to enliven your alter ego. Welcome back and hope this doesn't complicate your current situation. Sally2

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Thanks all so much for the replys. I will have to adopt my femme name again, and yes, i will need to be reminded of make up tips etc. I just wish i could shave all my body hair off, as there is a lot especially on my chest and back, yuk!

Welcome home. If you don't want to shave your hair, you could always try fireworks. Another story! Shave and a hair cut in 15 seconds... ...BJ

Once a Cd always a Cd....welcome Stevie
    Dee Dee