Thread: kinky boots

Danni

kinky boots

Hi girls

My wife got me a supprise last night, i movie called kinky boots. its about a guy who takes over his fathers shoe factory when he dies and is about to go bankrupt when he delves into the niche market of sexy 'kinky boots" for a drag queen he met one night when he was out on the turps. its a great movie and if you love sexy shoes like me you will love it. i give it 4 stars and a special interest rating of 10/10!! its from the makers of calendar girs and is set in london and northhampshire(?). anyway.......hope you all like it too

cheers danni

I saw the film Danni and really enjoyed it as well. Just so you know, you can really order boots from the real Kinky Boots factory. The movie is based on a true story. Try googling "Kinky Boots" and you should find a link to a online retailer where you can purchase their wares. You can even get the boots with the whip pocket lol

i have been looking for the move to come to retail. where did you get the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by vcutenyc
    I saw the film Danni and really enjoyed it as well. Just so you know, you can really order boots from the real Kinky Boots factory. The movie is based on a true story. Try googling "Kinky Boots" and you should find a link to a online retailer where you can purchase their wares. You can even get the boots with the whip pocket lol

Someone had told me that the Kinky Boot factory had finally closed but I have just checked and there website has a 2006 catalouge. Their website is http://www.edirectory.co.uk/divine/

Danni
    hey, missfine

the movie was a new release rental here in austraila

thanks for the link sarahjan i will check it out

danni

Heard of it... never saw it.

Like I haven't seen TransAmerica yet!!

*Notes in diary* Must watch that movie!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Hi. Danielle...Saw it a few months ago...fabulous film...funny but quite emotional too...recommended viewing.!!!!
    Nikki. x

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjan
    Someone had told me that the Kinky Boot factory had finally closed but I have just checked and there website has a 2006 catalouge. Their website is http://www.edirectory.co.uk/divine/
    What a great site. Thank you for the link!