Thread: Dressed up, nowhere to go

Dressed up, nowhere to go

Last edited by Calliope; 08-26-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Who you calling old? Yeah, I see where you're coming from, assuming that by sexual jolt you mean something erectile in nature. How about a profound mystical experience of self recognition? Combine that with a supreme sense of being comfortable with myself. But I don't think I'm more inclined to so-called Female activities because of being dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Whats finished Dressing I never finish dressing? When I'm dressed I always enjoy trying different things and different looks, ie nothing that is not a perminant change to my body is fine, therefore I will try many different looks, using different wigs, coloured contact lenses, glasses no glasses, hell you can even use face padding and other stage crafts ideas to totally change your look, and even change you skin tone light or darker!

ie the options are endless.

With makeup, wigs and a good range of accessories, and a reasonable wardrobe, the combinations of looks are endless, and fun to try.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Older gals?

Hey like Teresa said, who you callin' old? Just being Ericka keeps me busy. I hafta do so called "manly" stuff like work on the car, plumbing, electrical, etc. plus the damn housework. Never a dull moment around here, well maybe when I'm taking a nap. Anyway, I can keep up with the young ones in the romance department. Let's just say Ericka is a typical woman, slow starter but takes a while to 'cool down". "Nuff said, Ericka

Last edited by Calliope; 08-26-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Banned Read only
    I'm over 50 and the party ain't done yet. Age ain't nothing but a number.

Last edited by Calliope; 08-26-2006 at 12:19 PM.

I'm not old yet. I won't be 60 til February. Hmm, lets see. Today I got dressed like most days, that I don't have to go to work. You know, bra, panties, Levi shorts and a tshirt. Eye shadow, a little blush and a touch of lip stick. Then I went about cleaning the garage. The first trip I took 36 lbs of aluminum scrap to sell. Then came back to load up the scrape steel and old brake rotors, 620 lbs on that load. Cashed out for both loads and then went up to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a new frying pan with my scrap money. Cooked supper and watched the news and now on the puter. Dishes will be later...BJ

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Hmm, maybe it's just me, but I do find it easier to get motivated to do the housework when dressed.

(If only my late wife had know, she would probably have bought me a maid's outfit!)