Thread: Frustrating -- haven't dressed in months!

Frustrating -- haven't dressed in months!

For several reasons -- its summer, so I can't shave my legs, I haven't been out of town alone, its too hot for makeup -- all means I haven't had my dressing fix. I'm going stir crazy! I sometimes wear my wig at home (it needed some styling anyway), and sometimes try on a skirt or something, but haven't been able to fully dress -- and no where near going out!

Anyone else feel like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie16
    For several reasons -- its summer, so I can't shave my legs, I haven't been out of town alone, its too hot for makeup -- all means I haven't had my dressing fix. I'm going stir crazy! I sometimes wear my wig at home (it needed some styling anyway), and sometimes try on a skirt or something, but haven't been able to fully dress -- and no where near going out!

Quote all the time. I have an unaccepting wife and two kids! Someone is always here and just last month ws the first time I fully dressed in seven years. I just bought an awsome skirt that I have no idea when I can wear it again.
    So yep I can relate. I went totally basketcase for months, got my week and dressed less than a third of the time. Now i can't dress for quite awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Been feeling it too

I know what you mean. Due to work, travel, and family obligations I haven't been able to dress for over a month.

Last night I finally broke down and went for the frumpy girl look.

Hose and panties covered by warm up pants, lace top/bra/forms covered by my GF's over sized teeshirt.

No nails, wig, or makeup but I haven't shaved in a few days so that didn't matter.

I was able to watch a little TV, walk around in my lacy slippers, and just relax.

All in all I was dressed for perhaps an hour. Just a quick little fix but I feel soooo much better this morning.

This drabish morning back at work.....

Yes I feel the same way cant dress cause its to hot. Can't wait for the fall to come. In the meantime Im going to try to take some lessons to be more ladylike and have lady manners. Hope it works

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie16

Oh Yes, me too! Exactly the same predicament and feelings. I haven't fully dressed for ages and all I want to do is dress to the nines, but because of the heat (yes even here in UK it's darned hot) I'm in shorts and can't shave my legs, it's all so frustrating. Roll on the cooler weather and I can get back to my femme persona.

Absolutely

Here is Sacramento, we are known for the HOT summers with temps in high 90's to over 100 a lot of days. Makes it impossible for girls like us to dress much if at all. I honestly don't know how women are able to wear makeup in this time of year without it melting off their faces.
    Luckily, the nights are much cooler so it's much more comfortable then.
    I haven't been able to go the full nines for over two months myself due to travel and work, but will hopefull be getting out this month, possibly next weekend if all goes well.
    Love and Hugs,
    Jessica

Don't wear shorts.

Gold Member
    Just to hot for me to dress, hell the wig is to hot to put on, and I don't feel like washing the crap out of it all the time, but the day will come, so just hang in there.

I Truly understand

Yes i truly understand what you mean, I have'nt been able to dress for about 3 or 4 months and its really bout to drive me crazy, had to move in with my parents for a while and sence then have not been able to dress or go out dressed, and before this happend i was dressing at least 3 times a week and loving it, some times at work ill wear pantys and panty hose under my regular clothes, i guees it helps, but its nothing like dressing fully.

Love
    Lisa Lane.

Yes....I'm not a fan of the hot weather and also have to pass as a male in shorts for family vacations!! Ewwwwww Can't wait for fall!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

ME TOO!

When the leaves start to fall off the limbs of trees, so does the hair on my limbs! Can't wait!

Renee

Summer and its problems

I am really addicted to wearing nylon or satin panties but
    it has been so hot I had to purchase some pairs of dull
    cotton to wear when I am outside because of the humidity.
    I am sorry you haven't been able to dress in a long time.
    Hopefully happier days are ahead of you.

Can't dress because everyone is up late at night as school is out. Can't wait for September!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I think we all do what we have to do
    Some time a bra & panties will keep you happy for a while
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

I know how you feel

I recently posted something similar. I hate how hot it can get in the summer. Dressing up is supposed to be fun, but how can you have fun when you are dripping in sweat just trying to apply some make-up?

I shave my legs and chest all year round so that is not an issue. But the fall is just ideal for cding, or even just wearing femme stuff under drab clothes.

Come on September and get here already!!
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

A phase

I too have not dressed for over 5 weeks now. At first, it was through not being able to, due to a family member staying with me. After a fortnight, I no longer had the urge to dress. I was on vacation last week, and still had no desire to dress. This morning for the first time, I feel like getting dolled up. I'm unable to dress today but have planned for an all day self pampering session tomorrow.

I sometimes have a "phase" when I don't feel like it at all and on a couple of occasions it has caused me to "purge" all my clothes, shoes, wigs etc....
    As time has gone on, i have realised that i just have to go with the flow as my dressing desire always returns in the end and it's is such a pity to discard all those lovely clothes etc.. that i have spent time, money and love on.

Summer....

....is challenging to say the least. Not only are the neighbors "restless" in their yards but the days are longer and I have to time things right when I go out. Not that I'm afraid but no need to give a "free show" if I don't have to. Plus my one neighbor has 3 small boys who watch me like a hawk and would probably want to know who the "mommy" is. Funny thing though. When I dance in this heat, I don't sweat as much as you'd think. I seem to sweat more without a wig than with one. As far as the makeup, I just keep touching it up. Maybe it's because I'm used to the heat, I dunno. Just remember, I dance with pantyhose, slip and sometimes a body briefer. Ain't easy being a woman sometimes. Ericka