Thread: Went out this morning!!

Went out this morning!!

I got all dolled up and went to the mall today. I actually walked through the mall, not just to the door or in a department store. It was a big step and a fun time. A kid with a camera phone followed me into Express and took a picture of me. Interesting to say the least.

I just wanted to let you ladies know, I was thrilled.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    That's great Jasmine. Glad you had fun.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Great!! So why do you think he was taking you pic? Think he read you or thought you were a hot number?

Should have turned to him and In a deep voice say "what are you looking at kid?". Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm sure I was read, I thought about saying something but I didn't notice until he was leaving the store, he was trying to be nonchalant about it. It was too late to really say anything.
    I don't think I pass too well, I've spent too many hours in the gym but hey, I don't care. Plus, I can't hide the shadow.. dammit.

All the clerks were nice when I went in the stores.

Congrats on your achievement! Too bad you couldn't have hiked your skirt a little up your leg and given him a wink as he snapped the pic

It occurs to me that even if he did read you, maybe he still thought you were hot?

M
    We are made of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMichelle
    It occurs to me that even if he did read you, maybe he still thought you were hot?
    Geeez, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Aspiring Member
    I never try to pass, but if I notice someone staring I just stare right back, they usually quickly look away.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    That sounded like a lot of fun! Congratulations on your first time out in public... and what bravery! To do it in the mall - the home of the bubbly, giggly, hyper-fashionistic teenage girls... I give you credit!!!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

WTG!

I so dream of building up the courage (and the wardrobe!) to walk out side.

Go For It and dont let those who dont understand our feelings hold you back. Just Wish I could be as brave as you

Nicky Jane

X X X

Hey they can only hang you once. till then go out and live the life you choose. like the song says. "we can't find the rewind button boys" There is no one stopping you really, but you.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Smile went out.

Good for you Jasmine,I am so happy for you.