Thread: I'm in!!!

I'm in!!!

So, it's my day off. On my days off I like to dress when I can. To-day I got dressed in a really cute, fairly short skirt and a tourquise top. Had to got get a check from the bank to pay rent.
    That went very smooth. Went over to the office and payed rent. Then after, being it's 101 to-day, I decided to get a frosty beverage from 7-11. I went in and fixed the drink (half coke, half pina-colata). I got to the check out and this little kid starts pionting at me and yelling. I frezze and start thinking oh god kid don't say it. He's yelling at his mother and pionting. finnaly he sais it. "Mom, mom, h h h SHE'S got a brown one too. Meaning the Slurpie.
    That has to be the best comliment i've ever gotten. SHE'S got a brown one too.
    I have had people tell me I look good, but there friends and what do friends know. LOL. This little seven year old has really made my day.
    I AM IN.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I'm not a all surprised by the child's reaction, based on your profile pic, you're straight up pretty.

"Out of the mouths of babes..."
    Honesty without judgment is not often found in adults.

Banned Read only
    And in Utah too, things are changing all over these days.

Thanks Ellie, and yes in Utah too.
    Everybody, lets get dressed!!!
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Right on!

Kids, age 8 to 12, are pretty observant. Loose canons, too.