Thread: Bodysuits are made for love

Smooth, Sassy & Sensual Stephanie Spice's Avatar

Bodysuits are made for love

After many years of admiring any image I found of a GG in a bodysuit, I have finally got round to purchasing my own. It is everything that imagined and more. I must admit I have loved the feeling of nylon against my skin since I was young. Having my whole body covered in smooth black nylon is a beautiful feeling and I'm amazed that I have waited so long to experience it. More then any other piece of lingerie, the bodysuit touches my feminine side very deeply.

So charge your glasses gurrls, I toast "the bodysuit". :be:

It's difficult to imagine a bodysuit on this humidity hell weekend but when the temp drops back to the 60's I'm going to remember that.

My older sister had a gorgeous black body suit when I was just starting to xdress. I used to LOVE to wear it!

Banned Read only

Not sure

Are body suits, and cat suits the same thing?

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper
    It's difficult to imagine a bodysuit on this humidity hell weekend but when the temp drops back to the 60's I'm going to remember that.
    [SIZE="4"]Yes with this weather its more like Sleevless tops and Daisy Dukes, less is more.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Body suits, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by evol
    Yep, skin tight "cat suits" or action suits . I have no problem with them in this heat. Sometimes you gotta be a "man" to be a woman. Ericka

Banned Read only

I love them

But with my build I can't find one that fits. They are definitly HOT!!! and I don't mean temperature.

I just love them
    I may not look good in it but I still love the way they feel
    another plus for being in the closet A/C
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

[SIZE="4"]Oh Yeah, bodysuits are so sexy! I have a black, fishnet bodysuit that just feels so incredible. The first time I wore it, with black, high-heeled sandals and wig...OMG! It was an unbelievable rush!! If you don't have one, I recommend some shopping, and soon. I bought mine at Tabu Lingerie in Austin. Later girls, Olivia[/SIZE]

Hey I own a few of those. Unfortunately they only fit my Mego Superhero Dolls I had when I was a kid. Sigh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I had one but looked like a preggo from the Ukraine in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    I had one but looked like a preggo from the Ukraine in it.
    You work it Joy! You Work it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Catsuits...

I love catsuits! In fact this thread inspired me to buy a new catsuit (good job its payday!) and post it into the gallery. Please let me know what you think.

Love Paula x

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Yes, I must say bodysuits are very nice and, I do have a few myself. Go to bodysuit.com and they have a good seletion of them. My pic on 360.yahoo sitting on the chase lounge is a bodysuit I have bought from them.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evol
    A body suit goes under the crotch (possibly solid, possibly snap), up the torso, and over the shoulder. It might not have any sleeves, and might not have any legs.

A cat suit is given an identical definition in many online sources, but I've read and been told that a cat suit includes legs and usually sleeves. A catsuit can be used as outerwear, but a legless body suit would not normally be worn without some kind of bottom (unless it is a swimsuit.)

Closely related is a "jump suit", which will not necessarily have sleeves but will have legs, and will usually have a fastening (e.g. zipper or buttons) up the front.

I own a few body suits (legless, sleeveless); unfortunately the ones that fit snugly tend to be slightly too short in the torso for me and so dig into my shoulders. I did find one (solid black, legless, sleeveless) that is cut long enough to be comfortable, but unfortunately the trade off is that it isn't tight enough to hold my silicone forms in place without a bra; it is fine with my foam forms. Body suits will flatten forms noticably -- visually by 1 or 2 cup sizes.
    Body suits are one of those things that leave me the idea of feminine, particularily the ones without fastening -- it is a bit daring, in a way, to go into the mens' washroom and have to pull off my shirt and pull down the top of the bodysuit in order to use the toilet -- an unmistakable reminder that underneath it all, one is wearing womens' clothes.

I also own a unitard (legs, sleeves) with a bit of a plunge. It also turns out to be slightly too short for me, and [partly as a result of that] the plunge is enough that it would show off the tops of my forms. I found, though, that a simple thin sleeveless white shirt matches it well. I have gone out (including to the grocery store) wearing that combination and forms, and no wig or makeup -- i.e., as an unusual male. I did, however, get one comment (a different occasion) from a male passer-by, that "that looks stupid"; I've also had compliments about it from CD-friendly people...

A few weeks ago I bought a jumpsuit (sleeveless, legs, clingy material, zipper front) in a purple. I'm not really so fond of the colour or of the collar, but it was one-of-a-kind and the store was going out of business so I figured I'd find a use for it later. I love the way it fits my torso and legs and shows off my posterier.

I am also having a jumpsuit custom made (long sleeves, legs, zipper) from a stretchy light yellow fabric. The first iteration of it made me look like a tube, not flattering, but fortunately I had the above-mentioned one to leave as an example. I'm looking forward to being able to wear that!

Smooth, Sassy & Sensual Stephanie Spice's Avatar

So whats in a name!?

All this technical talk about bodysuits, catsuits and the like has caused me to go back and check what I purchased, and lo and behold it was called a bodystocking. I guess thats why I love it, the sheer feel of stockings all over my body. So opps ...... I think I'll hide in my handbag!!

Years ago, I had the chance to wear a all-in-one. This was the type that was open bottom and had guarders attached to it. What it did for my figure was wonderful. I have seen a few for sale in various catalogs and in the Penny's catalog. One thing I noticed was areaes like my hips and bust were filled in from the excess flesh and my waist shrunk, giving me an hour glass figure. The only problem with these, cat suits, body suits and ect, is if you need to goto the bathroom. LOL

Stephanie, I have always loved body stockings and bodysuits. There is something about that tight feel against the skin that makes me go ooooh.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

gone for good
    Bodystockings? bodysuits? leotards? whatever you call them, nice!
    Leotards are good for keeping tights up, bodysuits can easily look like an innocent T shirt underneath a jumper, and crotchless bodystockings, well all I can say is get one each for you and your parner and go upstairs!