Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyday Panty?

My "everday" panties are Victorias Secrets microfiber panties and briefs.
    I have them in just about every color. Black, Gray and White are less obvious to be "womens" panties, but all of the other colors are more obvious to be "womens" panties. They feel feminine, feel comfotable, and they hold everything in place. I also have them in thongs too. If I chose to wear something a lot more feminine such as my lace boyshort tangas, I sometimes wear a thong underneath them to hold everything in place, so I can get the sexy feel and look of the tangas, without anything falling out.

Hi, I wear panties daily and find that I really like the "Highkinies" style that I get at WalMart. They are higher in the waist than a regular bikini but lower than a regular cut pair of panties... I like them in nylon and have a drawer full in all the colors I could find. The only time I wear male underware is when I have a doctors appointment, but I think that may change in the future. But, like in all things, you must find what you like and go with that. Hope this helps.... Sandi

Another vote for the Jockey briefs, I wear style 1372 and they are perfect combination of support and softness for me

every day panties

i wear hi cut cotton panties all the time ,i have no male under wear at all .They are so comfortable and they make you feel so sexy ,that i sometimes forget i have them on.

I love the micro fibre panties best..even better than cotton. If your job is physical I would shy away from thongs for now even tho they are so cool in short shorts . I prefer high cuts but mostly for the style

Can't believe I missed this topic. For me it's the Bali Skimp Skamp. I've got about 15 or so pair, in a variety of colors. They're not too tight so as to cut off circulation nor are they too loose to allow everything to be swinging in the wind. If I want that then I can wear my Vanity Fair full cut briefs.

For me, as an "everyday" panty I really like the Skimp Skamps
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

i wear thongs 24/7. I find them to be the most comfy option. You just ahve to find ones that fit properly.

i work in a hot enviroment, i wear cotton highcut panties or microfiber.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeJan
    or top of the laundry pile.
    I do wonder why it's a 'pair' of panties? A pair of shoes I can understand.

Jan
    And not a pair of Bras which fit two boobs. sally2

Just My Size (JMS) "Tagless" high cut cotton for sleeping or when in drab. Vanity Fair style # 15-812 nylon high cut when en femme. I also have 2 pair(does that make 4?) of Secrets-in-Lace "retro" panties that have the lace at the leg openings. These are great because they have a very generous between leg gusset area. But they are pretty expensive.

Vikki

I wear Vanity Fair full cut briefs, or Walmart panties, or Skimp Skamp briefs, or a thong, or a satin bikini, or boy briefs, the other day just to do something completely different I wore a pair of men's underwear.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I wear stretch satin high cuts, lacy silky panties and cotton panties. I love panties and couldn't go back to wearing "man-pants".

Anna x[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I perfer to wear T back thongs - made with a lycra - nylon blend . VS has a very nice selection.:GE:

Micro fibre thongs for me. Plain is best, then with decoration. The other panties tend not to breathe as well as cotton or the microfibre, particularly in the summer.
    michellej