Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Think My Brother "Sister" Dresses Too

Quote Originally Posted by Karen S. View Post
    If you have a decent, honest relationship with your brother that you want to continue and deepen, get dressed, invite him over and talk about it, but eventually ask him, don't beat around the bush.

If you want to maintain a relationship on a less intimate level, forget about it.

There is a risk of damaging the relationship, but the potential reward of making it closer is worth it.
    Yes we both crossdress but it's better we not to talk about it! Our wives know and tease us appropriately. Although growing up we did not talk about it we both did it. Could it be genetic...

Ah well life goes on.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    Cross dressing brother - that really is a fascinating thought! The possibilites, once both know, run deep. I could imagine that might be a rough ride for the parents, though. And, yes, dressing a woman more than once or twice at Halloween is a pretty reliable hint.
    The Freaks Come Out At Night...

I know, 'cause I was there too!!

I have one younger brother that dresses, in our teens we dressed together. Both of my sons also dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I know my younger brother experimented with CDing in High School. I actually had told him that I did when younger and he saw me dressed once. Had to beat him up one time because he was starting to tell some of my friends. Hehehe. But he got caught wearing my step sisters girdle..by mom. And I think he quit after that.

Love Karren
    Onetime experiment without any excitement ok; the second time because of it and your hooked for life. Think maybe?
    "Lady Fingers"