Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Boobs

Man Boobs

I have them probably short of an half an A cub but there here right on my chest where a GG would have them. I have a hormonal imbalance and I'm sure this is just another one of the results. Nobody has said a thing but when I run the dam things giggle. What to do what to do, breast binder No to hot, A gel bra No to noticable. What the heck would you gals do I mean I don't want them to get all saggy and be down to my waist in twenty years. Sheesh .

Aspiring Member
    Have you tried looking on gynecomastia support groups to see what the guys there do?

I found this, for example: (gynecomastia vests)
    http://www.morrisdesigns.com/gv.htm

I know how you feel. I've got them also, a full sized A cup almost a B. Yeah they hurt when running. I wear a sport bra to kinda hold them, or a tighter than normal cotton bra. Usually I'm a size 40A, or depending on the maker I can fill out a 40B. I've got a few 38B cotton bras that I can wear under my sweatshirt and nobody notices. They stop the bouncing and that's nice.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Me too... they were a huge source of embarrassment when I was young, I hated PE in school, we used to have a 7 minute run, I was teased to no end. I have a Bali underwire 38-c that fits me perfectly and I'm still about 20 lbs overwieght (losing weight everyday, 'Michelle' put me on a diet/lifestyle change that's really working great hehe I might have to go to a b-cup once I'm at my target wieght. But lets hope not

M
    We are made of stars.

I have the same "problem", my solutuon....stop running!
    I love mine just wish I could get rid of the matching tummy.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

sport bra?

Hi,
    A thin boring sports bra is cheaper (and allegedly less sweaty and itchy) than a gynecomastia vest. I've never had a problem with a thin simple sports bra, even when running in public.

On the other part of your question: there's also a new book on "manboobs" (ie gynecomastia) which is at least tolerant...

Princess Michelle
    Last edited by princessmichelle; 07-16-2006 at 06:41 PM.

you know I have them too. Thier kind of fun to play with. The thing, in PE class in the shower, I got teasted to no end. 4 of the guys even started grabing them and I could not get away. After that there was no hope. Almost everyday someone would grad them and, well, that's how I got my nick name. After sometime I was looking forward to the showeres. It became fun. That's when you did not have to worry about STD. Well, maybe I've said to much. Hope I don't get band.

Love, HopLips

New members always have the most fun...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Check this site

Check this site:
    http://www.enell.com/formen.html
    They offer a support vest in white, black or beige (mostly un-noticeable under shirts).

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    I have them probably short of an half an A cup but there here right on my chest where a GG would have them.
    I can fill out a 44C bra with no padding or forms. Unless I wear a sweatshirt or very loose t-shirt, there is no question about it: I have a bustline - more noticable than many women I see (check out my profile pic.)

I have an elevated prolactin level which I'm sure has contributed. That and I take after my mother's side more than my fathers. I know that it's not all fat - there is breast tissue in there giving it shape.

If it really is a problem for you, see a doctor: it can be 'addressed' and corrected.

But if your almost half an A cup and no one notices, what's to worry?

Love & Stuff,
    Donna

. Doubt they'll be 'down to your waist in twenty years'.
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

I have gynecomastia. I went to a doctor when I was about 19 years old. He said it may go away as I got older, it didn't. I do wish my breasts would have become bigger than they are.

I like my boobs, but Ihave to wear nipple covers under golf shirts and t-shirts. I have started finding more shirts with two pockets. I fill a 38 B cotton bra nicely.

Pencil test

You shouldn't have much to worry about... I'm living proof of that, I developed a bustline in junior high eventually ending up with "C" cups...
    I used to wear undersized very tight tee shirts instead of binding... Worked, but not nearly as effective as a sports Bra which is what I use now if silly enough to jog (I'm a lover not a runner )...

I'm now 53, now can fill out a 42 D and can still pass the "Coopers Droop" pencil under your bosum test... Good luck and just enjoy... your only given one body so make the most of it...

Cheers
    Ava

Wink Me too!

I've been at least an "A" cup for the last few years or so. It really doesn't bother me that much, but I don't run very often either. I have however, considered getting a bicycle just for some exercise.
    I was larger, but I gave up that chocolate donut on my morning coffee break and dropped 1 full cupsize in a month!

Cindy T
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Cindy beat me to it. I think breast size and stomache size are closely correlated (related). Lose weight, and end up with smaller breasts, and a longer life.
    Hugs,

Bernice

Question Same here!

Hello all,you see I have the same problem,my boobs are growing as each day passes and I think that I have a hormonal imbalance....Sure that I like the idea of having them,but I donT have any idea as to how bigger they are going to get....my family are beggining to notice them and I dont know what else to do.Should I hide them or not?Should I tell them That I crossdress???

Is it normal to have a hormonal imbalance????
    I am going to be the daughter that my mother never had!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Hi
    I have 42 D and just wear loose tops..they still show anyway.and if i dont care no one else seems to as well...A sports bra works well..to flattern me off abit..[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Kinomoto
    Hello all,you see I have the same problem,my boobs are growing as each day passes and I think that I have a hormonal imbalance....Sure that I like the idea of having them,but I donT have any idea as to how bigger they are going to get....my family are beggining to notice them and I dont know what else to do.Should I hide them or not?Should I tell them That I crossdress???

Is it normal to have a hormonal imbalance????
    Gynecomastia afflicts guys who don't crossdress at all. If they notice your breasts, you could just tell them that you have gynecomastia and I don't think it would be particularly weird (if you wanted to keep the crossdressing a secret).

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMichelle
    Me too... they were a huge source of embarrassment when I was young, I hated PE in school, we used to have a 7 minute run, I was teased to no end. I have a Bali underwire 38-c that fits me perfectly and I'm still about 20 lbs overwieght (losing weight everyday, 'Michelle' put me on a diet/lifestyle change that's really working great hehe I might have to go to a b-cup once I'm at my target wieght. But lets hope not

M
    [SIZE="3"]Congratulations on the weight loss keep up the life style change, lost 30 lbs myself want to loose another 30. On going to a B cup you will gain the curves good trade-off[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Thanks Kristen! It's actually been pretty easy, I started cooking a lot a couple years ago, turned into a hobby, now I'm a pretty good cook, made it real easy to give up fast food totally, which I ate a lot of. Other than not eating Ice Cream every single night LOL I've not done anything special If I ever get a really flat tummy I'm gonna pierce it that will be my reward.

M
    We are made of stars.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    I've been at least an "A" cup for the last few years or so. It really doesn't bother me that much, but I don't run very often either. I have however, considered getting a bicycle just for some exercise.
    I was larger, but I gave up that chocolate donut on my morning coffee break and dropped 1 full cupsize in a month!

Cindy T
    Do that as running beats up your knees, hips, ankles and back. Plus you won't have to worry so much about the jiggles and you can wear Spandex! What's not to like?

Banned Read only

Loose weight will help.

I did not notice anyone mention their height and weight.

Anyone have man boobs and not overweight?

Man boobs are mostly fat so loosing weight will help for most.

I am 6' 1" 190lb and have a little, if I got down to 175 I would loose most if it but not all.

PS my lift side is considerably larger and more noticable.

I love my man boobs, even if they are only a 40A and I can't get away with shaving them being somewhat in the closet but my wife loves them and can't resist tweaking my nipples especially as they seem to have grown over the years

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar

My boobs

I am 20C in Australia. I am overweight but when I was younger I lost a weight but my breasts didn't reduce by the same ratio. I could never go shirtless , and especially now that I shave my chest. I wear a bra to bed every night with obviously, my wifes knowledge. I also wear a bra in the evenings and at weekends when I can "hide" beneath a loose fitting top.
    When I am Tina I prefer tighter fitting tops to show off my breasts but as a guy I need baggy tops to hide my beauties.
    I love my breasts and my bras. - can never have enough bras!!

Got 'em, Love 'em. B-cup. I'm 6 foot, and am not fat, though I am out of shape. Gotta tighten up the tummy.Always wear loose shirts, but have to wear a polo shirt at work occasionally, and I might try a tight t-shirt as has been mentioned. Did I mention I love 'em? Love and xxxx, Lily