Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first time out dressed up!

Maryland - between Baltamore and Washington DC

Smile My first time out dressed up!

OMFG! I had SUCH a great time! I got so dressed up! I wish my camera phone was better but you get the idea from the new pictures! Oh man, it was a blast. I got sooo dressed up, I did my makeup, and I went out for the first time dressed up! I went to the same club as last week. I went with a lesbian friend and she thought I was hot! I got a lot of stares, it was obvious that a lot of people were checking me out. I danced, I grinded some girls like they were guys and I was a girl. I gave my lesbian friend a lapdance. I danced with some bi girls and they rubbed all over my body. Oh wow I danced danced danced! I got very hot though, but I had a great time. My feet are still sore from the shoes but it was worth it! I'm so glad I got my toes pedicured! Some women told me that biology isn't fair and that I shouldn't be able to be so skinny when they have trouble staying at their "ideal" weight! As soon as I applied my makeup, I knew that I looked good. One of my friends promised to do my makeup for me next time. She used to do it in high school and college theater so that'll be a lot of fun when I go next time! Since she's going to do it, I'm thinking next time I may go with the super sexy black mini-skirt and fishnets! Oh god, that is soooo hot! The shoes aren't as high but that's okay!
    While we were walking through the street, some guy thought that she (my lesbian friend) and I were BOTH lesbians! ROFL! That was ****ing funny, but I took it as a compliment. If it were broad daylight, people could have seen that I had facial hair if they were close enough even though I shaved VERY close and used a good amount of makeup to make it but in the dark streets and in the dark club it was pretty much impossible to see. It was great. My friend told me that she knew of a product that would make it so the hair would be removed, kind of like nair but one that actually doesn't suck. So I may try that but I'm a little affraid to.
    t was the best, I didn't get home until 4:30AM. I loved the attention, I can't wait to go again. Oh yeah, one of the drag queens dancing for dollars pulled me on stange and danced with me! I was kind of embarassed but luckily I had drank enough that it wasn't that big a deal to me! I really need practice dancing like a girl AND dancing in heels. I'm going to work on those things! they announced it as whatever that drag queen was going by "and her daughter" ROFL

does anyone else live in the washington DC area???
    here are two pictures from that night before i went out but after i got dressed! take a look!
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../princess1.jpg
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../princess2.jpg

Well, for a beginner you look like you're doing great!

facial hair suggestions

While I'm here, does anyone have any suggestions for masking facial hair? I have a really thick beard and even though I shaved it REALLY close and covered it with a decent amount of makeup - a close observer could have told for sure.

Oh, and thanks Sally! I'm a beginner in that it's my first time out dressed but I've been dressing on my own in private since I was 5 or 6 years old. It WAS my first time going all out with makeup. I think I did a decent job (it's not that visible in the picture due to the low quality camera in the phone) but I could probably have done better!

Smile love the pink

I love the out fit , anytime you want to go dancing down south give a call and we'll hit the floor running serisously you are a nature beauty:winking:

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Wow! You're a cutie!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

shoes

I LOVE those shoes I was wearing but my feet still hurt from them! It was worth it though! It really pays to look great! And I had my pedicure and pink toenails!

It does sound like you had a great time
    And you do look fantastic in pink
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Hey - you're adorable!

I nearly fainted!

Great pics what an awesome time you had! wow! First time out too... WTG!

M
    We are made of stars.

thank you!

Thank you for all your kind words! Everyone has been so nice to me here! I'll try to pick up a digital camera before I go out next time so I can put decent pictures up! I want to REALLY do it up next time. I'm hoping my friend that did makeup in college theater will help me (like she promised) next time! THEN I'll look good...and maybe learn a thing or two in the process!

WOW You look wonderful!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just saw your pictures. You are one lucky girl! I wish I could like that good!
    -Audrey

You look adorable! Great butt! Great legs! Wax the eyebrows a bit, lay on some concealer, you will be indistinguishable from the girls!

I'm jealous.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Honey, you might be many things but certainly you are not "a typical guy" by any means. It was a pleasure to read your experience and a greater treat to see your pics. Your legs looked divine in your heels.
    Carol

Wink Wow!!!

You look gorgeous!!

Glad you had such a good time.

Just make sure you do it again!

Hey girl, you look fab - you really do.

Hugs
    Amelia xxx

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    Girl !!! You have the look !! Fantastic photos , beautiful !!
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

Really pretty. Long gone are my days when I could look as HOT.

Looks really good.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member
    Hmm, do you wax/pluck your eyebrows? I was looking at princess1.jpg, trying to be as critical as possible, and I thought that your eyebrows looked kind of thick for a girl. I also thought that your breast size was kind of small for your height, though that's just my opinion.

hmmm...eyebrows

Well, I haven't really plucked my eyebrows and I haven't had them waxed. I'm definately going to get them waxed within the next week or two though. I may not get them REAL fem looking but at least cleaned up so they aren't so thick. I'm a really hairy person so that's a real annoyance for me when I dress.

The breasts I have are about B cups, I'm not sure if I should go with a C or not but they seemed kind of okay. I know a lot of women have Bs or Cs at about my height and I didn't want to go for some sort of huge breast size that was obviously fake looking. I'm trying to go for as authentic as I can get. I may try to buy some more breast forms and experiment a little but that won't be for another month or two because I spent a lot of money on things this month!

Okay...again

I went out again this Friday night. I'm not real happy with the way I looked. I felt that I did my face up better the previous week. What do ya'll think? How do I look?

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...y/fishnets.jpg

I like the last pic...very sexy. The first two pics are outta this world cute! Wow you are a hottie and I enjoyed reading about your adventure at da club. Keep it up sweetie.

How wonderful! The pics are great. I am so glad it was a positive experience.

:)

Thank you sooooo much!! Both of you! I was so worried about how I look in the new picture. I feel like the older two were better and I just didn't have the confidence this week as I did last week! Thank you sooo much. I'm glad that I didn't look as bad as I thought I did!