Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more people know than you think....

Platinum Member

more people know than you think....

we all think this cding thing we do no one notices when we try to be carefully not to get caught ... OK last night about PM my neighbor next door comes over and asks me if i want to target practice with our bows he said a few guy's are coming over and we will be drinking some beer .... well why not i went up stairs and got my new cross bow ...

in all there were 5 guys out drinking and shooting their bows .... i was setting up my cross bow as it was new and never used .... soon after every one was playing around with the cross bow ... and drinking beer ... my Nambour comes out and says .."you should put some of your red nail polish on the sight so you could see it better."....i just said good idear....

how many of you think that your nabobs just might know that something is going on in your house and yard???

I accept it's always a possibility Wendy...as it is at work...but what the Hell.!!!...they might "think" they know...but until I tell them..or they see me dressed then...it will always be a "maybe". Personally I don't care much...but my wife would find it difficult I think...she is very accepting and supportive of Nikki....finds fascination in it to be honest..but knowing all the neighbours knew, then I think that would be a step too far...for now.!!!..I am the eternal optimist.!!!
    Nikki. x

I Know women can tell by the way you look at thier clothes, when I meet a woman I look first at there attire then hair then make up etc then finally I check out the girl sad I know,I would say a lot of ppl know a lot more than we would think, I have volunteraly told 4 ppl during my lifetime, one is my sister who has never mentioned it since, the other my G/f and she has good days and bad days with it and the previous two were my ex and last night strangley enough I came out to my cousin on messenger and said to him whats your response, he says " I havent got one but its not a problem though" which was the bravest thing I ever did, tell another male can you beleive it, he is a proper guy as well if that makes sense,
    The other time was involuntery when my Dad came bombing up the stairs as I was delving in my sisters wardrobe, his face was one of disgust to which I will never forget and he has not mentioned it since either.

I love me though now! and it helps me love everyone else so heres to ya girls!
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Hmmmmm. . . . . drinking beer and foolin' around with a loaded crossbow!!!! . . . . . . And we thought crossdressing was hazardous!!!!

Sorry Wendy, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Oh, and as an afterthought, flourescent orange nail polish is the best to use on your sites.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

If you don't take the closet literally, a lot might be at least suspicious that some "strange" things are going on.
    Seems like women in particular are very sensitive.

At least me, I am terrible bad in hiding. My parents should have known something (maybe my brother too), one neighbour in my mom's house catched me with makeup on (got 5 eye-liners from her for christmas ), my ex's sister once saw me in tights. Just last week I have kind of outed myself to my new neighbours.

I was expecting an urgend letter and when the door bell rang quite early in the morning I jumped out of the bed and opened the door a bit dozy.
    It wasn't the postman, but my old neighbour who wanted to say good bye and my new one who wanted to say hello.
    Well I think they realized my painted toe and finger nails and traces of makeup (I realized that later) if I read their facial expression correctly
    Last edited by Marla S; 07-18-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Possibly.....

I don't think anyone knows, but women are certainly intuitive, and they always seem to involve me as one of them., rather than[one of them].

I'm always flattered by it. mind you, I'm easily flattered !

Win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

I've always wondered if my neighbors might have seen me at some point, I go out in the yard and patio dressed up often enough, sunbathing too well if they did I hope they got an eyeful! LOL

M
    We are made of stars.

It's possible. On my days off I'm always going out of the house, my washer and dryer are in the garage, I'm walking the dogs, getting something out of the car or what have you. I'm always enfemme thought in nice tops and shorts and with my bra on. I'm a natural b-cup, so the little ones show.Oh yeah, these shaved legs are so white, they probably glow. Whether anyone has noticed, I don't know, but no one has complimented me on how smooth my legs are, or how nice my nails look. Oh well, I'm me. At home and at work, where they haven't said anything about my pierced ears, nails or charm bracelet. Not much concerned at this point in my life. Always been different through the years anyway, so the feminization is just another step on my discovery of who I am, and as time goes on, I get more comfortable with me and that will lead to being more open with those around. Just another adventure and learning experience on life's journey. I also call those learning times AFGE'S Another F#*king Growth Experience!!! They can hurt sometime, but I always try to learn. Love and xxx, Lily

Hmmmm good point, Wendy. Maybe my engineer friend wasn't just goofing around when he pointed to the ladies change room on our the last mine visit and said "thers your dressing room, hahaha"??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    It makes me curious if my next door neighbor has seen me as well. When i first mioved in he was very sociable. We had a string of vandalism on our street so my neighbor installed a video surveilance system. There was a couple of times I left the blinds and/or curtains open. I sure he's must have seen me. At any rate, he is not at social anymore. Maybe he's seen Rachel and doesn't know how to or want to deal with me. Oh well, nobodies loss here.
    Rachel

Neighbors

No question about it Wendy. They know. They just never mention it. "don't ask, don't tell" I guess! Ericka

Maryland - between Baltamore and Washington DC

my brother saw me once

Once when I was a teenager, my brother saw me wearing one of my mom's bras. He ran back up the stairs and never mentioned it again. I think my dad might have seen me once also.

As for me, I just don't give a crap if people know anymore. I used to be really depressed about it. I tried to hide it from others. I wouldn't even admit it to myself. I almost killed myself many times and a couple months ago it all came to a head when all kinds of stresses were pushing in from all sides. I had just moved, I didn't know anyone, I wasn't happy, I didn't want to CD. Finally I started seeing a therapist, taking an antidepressant, and thinking about things. After thinking about it I realized that I've been doing this since I was very small and have done it my entire life. It's part of who I am, it's part of who I've always been, and it's part of who I'm going to be. I was making the mistake of defining myself by crossdressing instead of realizing that it doesn't define me as a person but is only one aspect of who I am.

So anyway, I've started to come to terms with it a few months ago and since then I've realized that I don't give a crap what other people think. That's not to say that I go around telling EVERYONE. There's no reason that I need to have a nametag that says, "Hi, I'm typical guy - the crossdresser". That's just silly. I DO however tell people that I have become friends with. I have no desire to be friends with someone that is not willing to accept me as the person I am. I've told a total of 4 people at work, I've told about a dozzen people that I know from places other than work (friends and aquantances that I hang out with now), and I've told my mother. I told one person from the office I worked at before I moved to Maryland.

The fact is, I just select those that I tell carefuly. I tell gay/bi people more easily because they are usually fairly accepting. I only tell them if they seem the non-gossip type. I tell other people if they are liberals or open minded and I feel like I could be close to them. Frankly, I just feel more comfortable being around people that know. It feels GOOD to be able to talk about ANYTHING, including that to them. I've found myself to be much more open and less guarded on ALL topics with people that know. I feel like I can be myself for the first time in my life.

Do my neighbors know? Maybe. Do I care? No.

I think white is better than orange or red on your front site. I'd say my neighbors don't know. And it dosen't matter if thay do.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

My wife is the only one that knows Its just less complicated that way.
    It just works for me like that she has no need to tell someone.
    Angie G

Smile Almost got caught once!!!

Your right more people know than you might think! My cousin came over on day and got on my computer while i was in the shower, and saw all of the crossdressing sights i had been on, when he asked me about it of course i denied it (probobly wouldnt now ) but i did then, every now and then he drops little hints, thats lets me know that he knows. And i almost got cought by my girlfriend one night!! but i really love to dress and the more i dress the less i care if they do know or not.

Love
    Lisa Lane

My dad might know...

Saturday was my birthday, so I spent the day with my Dad, his girlfriend and my grandmother. I am living with my Dad and his gf at the moment while I finish school. Sunday we went to the beach and had a few beers and then when we got home we got into the Margarita mix and Tequila. I was feeling pretty good to say the least. Well, after my Dad went to bed, he has been sleeping in the room next to mine lately, I decided to throw on a skirt and blouse and go outside for a smoke. Well, apparently I never made it outside, I sat down for a minute to watch a show, woke up at 3:15 or so in the morning with my door open, and I was on the edge of my bed. I don't know if my dad got up during the night to use the restroom or not.. he hasn't said anything.

This was a longer story than I thought it would be!

Do they know? Do I care? I've been wearing acrylic nails, polished (not clear) to work for over a year now. Also earrings since last October. Has it been noticed? Absolutely. The girls in the office are always asking to see my nails after I go the salon as often my tech will airbrush on designs or apply decals and they are curious to see what is on my hands. I don't hide my hands or ears around the neighborhood so it would come as no surprise if they suspect.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    how many of you think that your nabobs just might know that something is going on in your house and yard???
    I'm absolutely positive that our neighbours (from opposite) know there is something strange going on. I imagine they would have to be blind and stupid not to suspect at least something. My wife is always going out, both day and night, with this "strange woman" in her car - that's what I imagine they see through their windows or when they are in their front yard.

At work, I suspect that they think I'm just plain weird or definately not a regular guy. A rather small English person, who doesn't eat meat, has very long shiny finger nails, gestures in girly mannerisums, and dresses very feminine for a guy.

Do they put 2+2 together and come up with 4? who knows?!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-18-2006 at 10:25 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    you should put some of your red nail polish on the sight so you could see it better."....i just said good idear....
    The comment seems (to my ears) totally good-natured - and in context. The juxtaposition of cross bows and red fingernail polish does lend itself to humor. (80 Million Years BC?) The comment would totally translate to any GG, thus the good taste.

Everyone in my neighborhood knows by now (since I don't drive, I walk the length of my street to go anywhere; water flowers in the front yard, etc.) - no difference in anyone's behavior at all.
    Last edited by Calliope; 07-18-2006 at 11:32 PM.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    I think my young neighbour saw me one morning when I was hanging out washing. His pool pump is in the narrow space between our boundry wall and his house. There was obviously something going wrong with the pump and I heard him running on the other side of the wall. I turned and tried to make it to the back door without him seeing me but his "good morning" I think, means he at least saw my pink top and black skirt as I disappeared round the corner.

Sounds like your neighbor may want to know more, maybe he does it also....But Girl...you got to do better...Crossbows and Beer don't mix...go fishing the next time
    Dee Dee

Banned Read only
    I've always thought that the things we are trying the hardest to hide from others are all but obvious to them. Just because they know, does not mean they care.

Well Wendy me, I guess the question I have is what crossbow do you have? I have a Ten Point Titan w/ the winder. 295 fps on my crony...BJ

after meeting my new niebhors,we became friends in the sense that we were niebhors and say hi to each other...Then one day I came hope she came over and asked if I would take some of her clothes to the goodwill that she didnt wear them anymore or I could just keep what I wanted and she left...so now from time to time she gives me something that she doesnt want...and thats all thats been said about it...I have never dressed in front of her or her husband but she knew some way...Sheri

D'ya think dragging the bin bags down the drive in my leopard faux fur coat and heels may have been noticed? Oh, bugger!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]